Be thankful!!!

16 posts in this topic

I just want to express to you ladies and gents how incredibly lucky you are to have this place!!! Out here in VA, there’s nobody to help with anything!!! P411 is here BUT it’s not like it is there AT ALL!!

In Colorado there’s providers who help in whatever capacity they can and they support each other! They share clients happily and if a girl contacts another girl, she gets a reply...most of the time. Here....crickets. Zero support! I’m flying solo and about to crash and burn. 

I know biz is slow, but trust me, it could be SO MUCH worse!!! So, next time you feel like things are bad, think of me and wonder if you really have it that bad.

Change is always difficult, but what a great adventure life is.  Stay strong and focus on the future as you walk forward.  

Now I'm worried about you and the raccoon. Both of you just keep climbing!

10 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I just want to express to you ladies and gents how incredibly lucky you are to have this place!!! Out here in VA, there’s nobody to help with anything!!! P411 is here BUT it’s not like it is there AT ALL!!

In Colorado there’s providers who help in whatever capacity they can and they support each other! They share clients happily and if a girl contacts another girl, she gets a reply...most of the time. Here....crickets. Zero support! I’m flying solo and about to crash and burn. 

I know biz is slow, but trust me, it could be SO MUCH worse!!! So, next time you feel like things are bad, think of me and wonder if you really have it that bad.

No place to advertise there ???     Hang in there Melissa, it should get better for you as you become better known there. Being the new talent in town has to be tough.

I agree with JR Melissa! You will soon know your way around everything and ever place! Life takes a bit of time to get acclimated in new surroundings. Soon this will all be in the past! Eight of Wands lady! Focus on moving forward not backwards. All you want to remember from the past is what you learned! Keep those Wands moving forward into the future. What is yet to come is a great adventure full of happiness!

I love you!!😘😘

The raccoon made it to the top...you can too pretty lady!  

You just moved a little faster than your stellar reputation.  It will catch up!

I would think with your new job and all that you would put the hobby on a back burner for awhile.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

The raccoon made it to the top...you can too pretty lady!  

Still making that damn thing popular...🙄🙄🙄 it's a raccoon.... they're MEAN AF! 

Melissa... we all know you will bounce back! VA is lucky to have u!

Edited by MeganMarie4u

Mellissa isn’t a raccoon. She’s a honey badger!

Or is that a horny badger😜

I’m alright guys! Just wanted to say thank you and to make sure you know how lucky you are to have such an amazing community!

22 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

ECCiE will be up soon babe, Hang tight You will flourish soon..It was THE #1 Board there, May be again in a few days..

That damn raccoon is everywhere. I always did the honey badger, cause he don't give a shit. Yes I am grateful for this site!

Ok what’s the deal with the raccoon? What’s the joke?

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:04 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

your totally right Melissa. and I'm totally sorry this is your world right now! there are parts in the U.S. that are totally void of an environment like ours! and oh god I have traveled to areas that the pooning was almost impossible. it was just so challenging! it just seemed so backwards!!!

that's why I travel to places that the pooning is awesome! I always love going to the pacific north west!!!

hope you can find your niche lady!

6 hours ago, parkercole said:

your totally right Melissa. and I'm totally sorry this is your world right now! there are parts in the U.S. that are totally void of an environment like ours! and oh god I have traveled to areas that the pooning was almost impossible. it was just so challenging! it just seemed so backwards!!!

that's why I travel to places that the pooning is awesome! I always love going to the pacific north west!!!

hope you can find your niche lady!

It’s all good! Got second interview today so no big. Big picture, and keeping my eye on the prize is what I’m focused on. Just wanted to say to the folks in Colorado, stop whining because it could be so much worse! I’m in charge of my destiny, and if I don’t succeed, pull up my big girl panties and try again. I’m a problem solver never a victim! Smile and choose  to have a good day! 

I always say, see it, believe it, be it!