Asfandan

Crockor.nz - CL/BP Replacement

10 posts in this topic

Crockor is an Australian website started by and for sex workers. The servers for the US site are located in New Zealand and not subject to SESTA-FOSTA.

The US site is new, so there's not much traffic yet. But sex workers and clients have been clamoring for a CL or BP type advertising platform and Crockor seems to meet all of the requirements. It is basically an Australian version of CL & BP,  with an obvious Aussie twist on the graphics. Like CL & BP, it also has other categories, such as for sale ads, swap meet, etc.

Provider ads are free.

http://crockor.nz/

Really makes me wonder why either side would want a cl or no type site back??  

Here on TOB we have checks and balances to some degree and there is more verification.  Just boggles the mind on why this site would be a viable option.  

I’m only speaking about Colorado in this post. I fully understand the need for this in other areas. Just be careful on what sites you use. 

Edited by Laci French

Because not everyone can live or play in Colorado. Orlando is pretty bleak right now.

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I’m only speaking about Colorado in this post. I fully understand the need for this in other areas. Just be careful on what sites you use. 

I was about to say, “Because TOB is useless in the RGV.”  But then you added ^this^.

Why I added that I was only speaking about Colorado.  Isn’t there indygirls or something like that, Eros, slixa and if you have the patience switter. 

2 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I was about to say, “Because TOB is useless in the RGV.”  But then you added ^this^.

Still slurping coffee😂😂

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Why I added that I was only speaking about Colorado.  Isn’t there indygirls or something like that, Eros, slixa and if you have the patience switter. 

Apparently all those are a real pain for some.  Costs too much, too much verification, or as I take it in the case of Eros, for any random reason they'll perma-ban someone, and keep their money.  Some providers are fairly computer illiterate too.

I'd like it or something similar for touring. However sites that are exposed/visible to the US are still in violation of SESTA/FOSTA. There is also a new YesBackpage.com. Anyone utilizing that?

22 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I'd like it or something similar for touring. However sites that are exposed/visible to the US are still in violation of SESTA/FOSTA. There is also a new YesBackpage.com. Anyone utilizing that?

I'll totally toftt and utilize it... updates later

Please be safe. With these new sites also comes problematic situations.   

Momma bear out😂