CallieVane

A Screening Conundrum

75 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Perhaps. A different approach I lean toward is encouraging her to check out this board and other resources and learn to protect herself. Didn't ask about handcuffs lol. 😎 oh wait .......

Spidey sense tells me that a lady that doesn't "know" about screening is either LE or dumber than a rock. Rather not take a chance. But if she really does have a lot in common with rocks,your advice is sound.

A lady who doesn’t screen is low hanging fruit for LE....and if she is low hanging fruit for LE, that makes her clients low hanging fruit for LE by association.

Just an idea: What information could it be provided over the phone, text, email or website without any previous screening?:

1. General location in the city: Say... DTC, Westminster, etc.

2. Donation for 1 hour of your "time" (or any euphemism)

3. Screening method

And not a single mention to any illegal activity, or services or anything else. The less words, the better. We all know what this is about.

I don't see any direct legal issues by providing these 3 basic pieces of information (maybe I'm wrong). Maybe 50% of the calls would end there, without hurting anybody's feelings. If the potential client learns that it's too far, too expensive or doesn't agree with the screening method he'll just pass.

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Spidey sense tells me that a lady that doesn't "know" about screening is either LE or dumber than a rock. Rather not take a chance. But if she really does have a lot in common with rocks,your advice is sound.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

A lady who doesn’t screen is low hanging fruit for LE....and if she is low hanging fruit for LE, that makes her clients low hanging fruit for LE by association.

Hold your horses gentlemen. The original post of mine was to generically point out that part of the problem in convincing SOME guys screening is a given is that SOME ladies do not screen or even know how. Since some are trying to turn it into insulting the specific lady let me categorically state the following. 1. I will absolutely NOT respond to pms wanting to know who 2. I am certain she is NOT le 3. Based on conversation so far she is NOT dumb as a rock - she is very pleasant and seems quite intelligent as well 4. I was NOT advising anyone to do anything - just stating what I do - you all do whatever you please 5. When a sincere and pleasant lady has not had the benefit of a mentor, agent, experienced lady to explain the subtleties of safety and screening and is just doing her best to figure out as she goes I WILL try to help her if she has any interest in listening. I would certainly hope others would as well. If anyone does not feel that way then it is probably best for all concerned that you do stay away. 6 given I was suggesting she check this place out and perhaps join and reach out for help and tips - way to go guys. She reads this it isn't likely to have her wanting to join and be insulted.   Some days some folks just make me shake my head - even the normally positive good guys . sheeeeesh

4 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Hold your horses gentlemen. The original post of mine was to generically point out that part of the problem in convincing SOME guys screening is a given is that SOME ladies do not screen or even know how. Since some are trying to turn it into insulting the specific lady let me categorically state the following. 1. I will absolutely NOT respond to pms wanting to know who 2. I am certain she is NOT le 3. Based on conversation so far she is NOT dumb as a rock - she is very pleasant and seems quite intelligent as well 4. I was NOT advising anyone to do anything - just stating what I do - you all do whatever you please 5. When a sincere and pleasant lady has not had the benefit of a mentor, agent, experienced lady to explain the subtleties of safety and screening and is just doing her best to figure out as she goes I WILL try to help her if she has any interest in listening. I would certainly hope others would as well. If anyone does not feel that way then it is probably best for all concerned that you do stay away. 6 given I was suggesting she check this place out and perhaps join and reach out for help and tips - way to go guys. She reads this it isn't likely to have her wanting to join and be insulted.   Some days some folks just make me shake my head - even the normally positive good guys . sheeeeesh

What's the point of the community if it isn't to help others along? 

We're all free moral agents choosing our own actions. I have learned a ton on TOB from lady and gent members and mods.

20 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Huh?

13 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Hate to say it but there are ladies that create the impression that no screening is kosher.  I recently inquired with a lady about her availability the day I contacted her.  We had a very pleasant but brief text conversation.  I became even more convinced I would like to see her, but she said she was booked that night.  So I asked "then could I get screened ahead of time for making easier in future since I know I really want to see you?"  Her response - "what do you mean screening?"  I shudder for her safety and others like her, but there are enough that it gives some guys the impression that is normal and then boom, somebody wants real name, references, place of employment, etc.  I am not blaming the ladies that do zero screening, but I do worry about their safety and they do create misconceptions.

So much respect for you!  Have her reach out to a lady you know and trust to guide her in the process. 

Thank you for being a kind soul, taking the time and caring about her safety.  

2 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Just an idea: What information could it be provided over the phone, text, email or website without any previous screening?:

3. Screening method

And not a single mention to any illegal activity, or services or anything else. The less words, the better. We all know what this is about.

I don't see any direct legal issues by providing these 3 basic pieces of information (maybe I'm wrong). Maybe 50% of the calls would end there, without hurting anybody's feelings. If the potential client learns that it's too far, too expensive or doesn't agree with the screening method he'll just pass.

This should be a Hobby101 Chapter 1

I agree completely and just because you place a donation for your time doesn’t mean they will pass your screening. Remember LE has to get around your screening before they can cuff you.  

I also believe all newbie friendly ladies should have a website with this information along with TIGHT screening. 

33 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Dude....last time I heard a lady  claimed she didn't know how to screen,it came out she was LE.  You call it an insult,Ii call it precaution. That said, guiding newbies is what this board is about.

18 hours ago, CallieVane said:

Within the past few days I've noticed an odd trend of gentleman refusing to screen until I produce them with a list of rates and or services. The issue is I don't provide those until said gentleman have passed screening, that way I'm able to open more about myself. To the beautiful providers of this amazing site, how would you handle this situation? To the gentleman of this wonderful site, am I being unreasonable? I'm usually met with complete vitriol from the gentleman's part when this happens that results in me having to block them. Any help on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you! :) 

OMG!

i was just provided screen shots of a text string between a dear sweet provider and a potential client! He cussed her up one side and down other because she asked him to tell her something about himself or exchange pictures.  

I finally get it ladies.! I’m so sorry you are subject to these tirades of foul mouthed aholes that have no regard for the beautiful women on Theotherboard, BTW, he is not a member!

This particular provider is just about the nicest and sweetest lady I know. 

6 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

OMG!

i was just provided screen shots of a text string between a dear sweet provider and a potential client! He cussed her up one side and down other because she asked him to tell her something about himself or exchange pictures.  

I finally get it ladies.! I’m so sorry you are subject to these tirades of foul mouthed aholes that have no regard for the beautiful women on Theotherboard, BTW, he is not a member!

That maybe wasn't the smartest thing you could have done. I had a friend ask to get his buddy hooked up for his birthday. I explained more or less why no...John Q is under the assumption that it's like pizza delivery, simply call in your order and bingo bango, you're in like flint. He never asked again. 

34 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Huh?

Sorry ilove. You were collateral damage mentioning le when i was already writing a response in my head to the other post as i read yours. Upon further review should not have included you in the quoting. 😎

22 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Dude....last time I heard a lady  claimed she didn't know how to screen,it came out she was LE.  You call it an insult,Ii call it precaution. That said, guiding newbies is what this board is about.

It was the dumb as a rock thing more than le thing. She certainly is not dumb - just not familiar and skilled in some of the safety things that the long time ladies have locked down. I suspect there are many more like her as well. But rather than call them dumb and avoid isn't it better to help them become safe and successful? By all means anyone that does not want to mess with , dont.

37 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

OMG!

I'm out of rep points for the day but thank you! 

27 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Sorry ilove. You were collateral damage mentioning le when i was already writing a response in my head to the other post as i read yours. Upon further review should not have included you in the quoting. 😎

All is good

We talked about this last night.. 

I ALWAYS EXPLAIN that screening is for your safety and for mine. 

If they are still confused, I always give them the scenario of, you, a stranger have my address (with an appointment), see my phone number and all my pictures and you're not willing to give me your name? Nah boo, that's not how it works.

Its not that hard to figure out who someone is if you look hard enough but if you don't trust me with your name, I don't trust you with my time

5 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

3. Screening method

^ This. If a provider won't share items 1 and 2 before screening, I just move on. No complaining, no insults. I just look elsewhere. And, I would never discuss services by text or email--in person only for me.

Also, it really sucks that the OP and other providers have to deal with so many assholes. I don't think its unreasonable for you to block someone the minute they start complaining about what you need to move forward.

5 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I wish all of your peers understood this. :-(  I'm really not trying to be a pain in the ass, just protect both of us. If a lady doesn't screen, a gentleman could show up to some silver bracelets waiting at the incall.

23 minutes ago, pejo said:

^ This. If a provider won't share items 1 and 2 before screening, I just move on. No complaining, no insults. I just look elsewhere. And, I would never discuss services by text or email--in person only for me.

Also, it really sucks that the OP and other providers have to deal with so many assholes. I don't think its unreasonable for you to block someone the minute they start complaining about what you need to move forward.

I agree with all but 2.

I don't have a website for everything you need to know for someone to text me "rates?" 

I don't discuss it with someone new. Whether it's specified by time or services. I'm not risking it. 

6 minutes ago, Amber720 said:

I agree with all but 2.

I don't have a website for everything you need to know for someone to text me "rates?" 

I don't discuss it with someone new. Whether it's specified by time or services. I'm not risking it. 

I think we're really saying the same thing. Your website has everything I would want to know before providing my info for screening. What is tough for me is when there is no way I can find out beforehand whether someone's rate is $100 or $600 per hour, and whether they are in Denver or Ft. Collins. Providers with nice websites make that part way easier for us clients. 

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I wish all of your peers understood this. :-(  I'm really not trying to be a pain in the ass, just protect both of us. If a lady doesn't screen, a gentleman could show up to some silver bracelets waiting at the incall.

So true 

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I am more than willing to share any and all information with all my lady provider friends and will check on TOB or request info on you (provider) if not provided by you and yes I check you out anyway. plus, I will google your phone number.  if  I don't know who you are "new provider"?  Please don't take it personally.  I will do my best to find you. Because I play it safe for my clients too.  Newebie friendly, just not stupid silly relaxed with screening. Ladies know me I give out countless references. Please be careful and  not to just take a guys word that "Kali saw me."   I must remember the time with him and he must be able to come up with details on me too. This why I prefer to have the client contact me first to refresh my memory. We all owe it to each other please be careful! May NONE of my P/C friends ever suffer from a   potential legal trouble of this sort!!! :( It is also the courteous thing to do to contact the provider client first before squaring things away with the new provider of interest. Just if you wish to use my name please perpair me for the phone call/text/email/PM,  please. Super Nice to Have! :)

13 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

I have a question maybe someone can answer. What do you do when other providers contact you and pretend to be a hopeful client. Also ladies can you give me tips on how to properly screen a client. Because Denver is much different the. Los Angeles where clients are willing to provide details. 

Us ladies would be more than happy to answer any questions you have. 

I feel bad for ladies that don't screen. I did that when I first started and it cost me considerably...wouldn't wish that on anyone! It doesn't take long to screen if everyone is on the same page about it.

I see a few problems with screening. Ladies have everything so vague that guys don't know if they are adult providers because they are afraid of being ripped off so they don't want to provide info. Then there is ladies getting ticked off that guys won't provide info and so they blacklist them which is EXACTLY what they were afraid of to begin with. We need to have a little more compassion towards the clients about this. If you have no info out there where they can get an idea of what to expect, you can legally write in a manner that they will get the drift. The reality is if a cop wants to bust you, he will get through your screening and find something that will incriminate you. Just be vigilant to make it harder for them, and understand that it is a reality that you could face, and be prepared for it. With bad clients, know how to defend and protect yourself, and if you want to know some measures...many ladies do different things to protect ourselves and you can talk to them privately about that. If you turn around because you are annoyed by their questioning and BL them, don't get all trigger happy and start writing every client that ticked you off. It is annoying to us ladies that see this, and it makes it harder for us to screen when we have to sift through the crap so be discerning on who gets to be on the list. If you are really that determined,  then put it in an organized list that you have hidden somewhere so if he contacts in the future, you remember why he didn't see you and you can decide from that point if he is worth dealing with. Remember that we are all different, and what is annoying to you may not be annoying to another provider.

Now, about compassion towards clients...understand that they are just as nervous as you and that some really are swimming in uncharted waters, have been lucky to find ladies that don't screen, or truly think they are Thor. Whatever the case, you find diplomacy in this situation by explaining that it is only for your safety, and give them what you feel safe enough to provide(like me I give out my website, and link to sites more detailed than TOB) and tell them that you hope to hear from them soon. If not, happy hobbying. Keep it sweet and simple. If he doesn't respond, then you got your answer, but without divulging anything that would make you uncomfortable. If he spouts off, you can be polite, but firm that this is how you run your business and you aren't relenting. If he starts name calling then you know what to do...get the word out. There is no reason to create violence over things said with a stranger...those things can only escalate into something dangerous, and this biz is already dangerous enough.

I feel that we make this screening too big of a deal when it seems a no-brainer to me. Of course, we have so many different people that are in this biz, and they all run it differently so it will always be an issue as long as we all do things differently. All I know is that I don't waste any time on guy s that refuse to screen, and I make sure to roll out the red carpet for the ones that do. They will learn from it eventually and maybe then they will be worth my time, but at that moment...I have others things to worry about.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

Us ladies would be more than happy to answer any questions you have. 

I feel bad for ladies that don't screen. I did that when I first started and it cost me considerably...wouldn't wish that on anyone! It doesn't take long to screen if everyone is on the same page about it.

I see a few problems with screening. Ladies have everything so vague that guys don't know if they are adult providers because they are afraid of being ripped off so they don't want to provide info. Then there is ladies getting ticked off that guys won't provide info and so they blacklist them which is EXACTLY what they were afraid of to begin with. We need to have a little more compassion towards the clients about this. If you have no info out there where they can get an idea of what to expect, you can legally write in a manner that they will get the drift. The reality is if a cop wants to bust you, he will get through your screening and find something that will incriminate you. Just be vigilant to make it harder for them, and understand that it is a reality that you could face, and be prepared for it. With bad clients, know how to defend and protect yourself, and if you want to know some measures...many ladies do different things to protect ourselves and you can talk to them privately about that. If you turn around because you are annoyed by their questioning and BL them, don't get all trigger happy and start writing every client that ticked you off. It is annoying to us ladies that see this, and it makes it harder for us to screen when we have to sift through the crap so be discerning on who gets to be on the list. If you are really that determined,  then put it in an organized list that you have hidden somewhere so if he contacts in the future, you remember why he didn't see you and you can decide from that point if he is worth dealing with. Remember that we are all different, and what is annoying to you may not be annoying to another provider.

Now, about compassion towards clients...understand that they are just as nervous as you and that some really are swimming in uncharted waters, have been lucky to find ladies that don't screen, or truly think they are Thor. Whatever the case, you find diplomacy in this situation by explaining that it is only for your safety, and give them what you feel safe enough to provide(like me I give out my website, and link to sites more detailed than TOB) and tell them that you hope to hear from them soon. If not, happy hobbying. Keep it sweet and simple. If he doesn't respond, then you got your answer, but without divulging anything that would make you uncomfortable. If he spouts off, you can be polite, but firm that this is how you run your business and you aren't relenting. If he starts name calling then you know what to do...get the word out. There is no reason to create violence over things said with a stranger...those things can only escalate into something dangerous, and this biz is already dangerous enough.

I feel that we make this screening too big of a deal when it seems a no-brainer to me. Of course, we have so many different people that are in this biz, and they all run it differently so it will always be an issue as long as we all do things differently. All I know is that I don't waste any time on guy s that refuse to screen, and I make sure to roll out the red carpet for the ones that do. They will learn from it eventually and maybe then they will be worth my time, but at that moment...I have others things to worry about.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Bravo Samantha! I just read the entire thread and your post did most to solve the issue. I was once told, if you bring a problem to the table, bring a possible solution as well.

The biggest issue here is there is no organization and no standards.  This is because this site isn't run like a business.  It's a site with business's working to attract clients.  By business's I mean Providers.  Each and every one of you ladies who have some time in this line of work understand how bad a day can get.  You are the ones here day in and day out and you are the ones most impacted by what happens each day. You are the ones who have the greater understanding of what works and what doesn't. What's fair to require for yours and the hobbyist's safety. Providers new to this line of work don't have the experience and their actions have a direct impact on your safety, business, and quite likely your clients. This being the case, it behooves you to provide them the tools and guidance to keep everyone safe and successful.  The way this happens is for the veterans, the ladies with the years of experience, to form a council or group. This group will organize things by developing the tools. Tools such as standards all providers can agree to and uphold. A standard for screening so everyone screens by the standard set. Eliminate the confusion. Remember the standards you put into practice need review and feedback to ensure they work and if necessary readjust.  Other issues for which you might want to develop a standard. What is the limit for poor etiquette and disrespect before a client is blacklisted. The point is you choose the issues which most disrupt the business and develop the solutions to eliminate confusion and keep everyone safe, successful, and happy.  

The providers and hobbyists who abide by the standards set forth should receive a designation so that providers and hobbyists can easily identify each other. For example the provider designated as Premier Provider and this can be on their profile for hobbyists to see. And for hobbyists a designation like Verified which they can have on their profile. This way a verified hobbyist can see the provider is premier and knows the connection will be quick and the provider sees the hobbyist already verified. Very desirable and no confusion. 

As for hobbyists. This is an industry forced to operate in the shadows. As such there is a tremendous need for safety, privacy and discretion. Nobody wants to get pinched or hurt.  If you are a true hobbyist, then you already know how grateful you should be for these ladies and the services they provide. You already understand they face far greater risk than do you. You already understand the courage they have to do this. You already know the way "snob" society views them, talks to them, treats them. And if you are a true hobbyist, you already respect the ladies and treat them with dignity and compassion they deserve. 

As for the guys "ordering a pizza in 30 minutes", they need to learn the rules and conform or risk not connecting with a true provider. Getting an account here or verified the way the ladies choose keeps everyone safe. If they don't comprehend this philosophy, then they can drive down the streets to find something and pray they don't find more than they bargained for, leaving them thinking maybe they should have done what the ladies asked of them for a safe time.

Ladies, you can make things better. Better for you and the clients. I know for a fact you ladies are highly intelligent. It would be fantastic to see you pull together and wrestle this bull to the ground. I know you can do it. In fact you have respected veteran hobbyists\clients to source ideas from as well. I provided some ideas, but should you do this, it will be what you choose, what you will work to support. And it will be yours!

It's like every thing in my life. The female makes the rules and I just play the game. ;)

22 hours ago, cscoguy said:

Bravo Samantha! I just read the entire thread and your post did most to solve the issue. I was once told, if you bring a problem to the table, bring a possible solution as well.

The biggest issue here is there is no organization and no standards.  This is because this site isn't run like a business.  It's a site with business's working to attract clients.  By business's I mean Providers.  Each and every one of you ladies who have some time in this line of work understand how bad a day can get.  You are the ones here day in and day out and you are the ones most impacted by what happens each day. You are the ones who have the greater understanding of what works and what doesn't. What's fair to require for yours and the hobbyist's safety. Providers new to this line of work don't have the experience and their actions have a direct impact on your safety, business, and quite likely your clients. This being the case, it behooves you to provide them the tools and guidance to keep everyone safe and successful.  The way this happens is for the veterans, the ladies with the years of experience, to form a council or group. This group will organize things by developing the tools. Tools such as standards all providers can agree to and uphold. A standard for screening so everyone screens by the standard set. Eliminate the confusion. Remember the standards you put into practice need review and feedback to ensure they work and if necessary readjust.  Other issues for which you might want to develop a standard. What is the limit for poor etiquette and disrespect before a client is blacklisted. The point is you choose the issues which most disrupt the business and develop the solutions to eliminate confusion and keep everyone safe, successful, and happy.  

The providers and hobbyists who abide by the standards set forth should receive a designation so that providers and hobbyists can easily identify each other. For example the provider designated as Premier Provider and this can be on their profile for hobbyists to see. And for hobbyists a designation like Verified which they can have on their profile. This way a verified hobbyist can see the provider is premier and knows the connection will be quick and the provider sees the hobbyist already verified. Very desirable and no confusion. 

As for hobbyists. This is an industry forced to operate in the shadows. As such there is a tremendous need for safety, privacy and discretion. Nobody wants to get pinched or hurt.  If you are a true hobbyist, then you already know how grateful you should be for these ladies and the services they provide. You already understand they face far greater risk than do you. You already understand the courage they have to do this. You already know the way "snob" society views them, talks to them, treats them. And if you are a true hobbyist, you already respect the ladies and treat them with dignity and compassion they deserve. 

As for the guys "ordering a pizza in 30 minutes", they need to learn the rules and conform or risk not connecting with a true provider. Getting an account here or verified the way the ladies choose keeps everyone safe. If they don't comprehend this philosophy, then they can drive down the streets to find something and pray they don't find more than they bargained for, leaving them thinking maybe they should have done what the ladies asked of them for a safe time.

Ladies, you can make things better. Better for you and the clients. I know for a fact you ladies are highly intelligent. It would be fantastic to see you pull together and wrestle this bull to the ground. I know you can do it. In fact you have respected veteran hobbyists\clients to source ideas from as well. I provided some ideas, but should you do this, it will be what you choose, what you will work to support. And it will be yours!

WOW, you write good !

On 6/13/2018 at 2:28 PM, pejo said:

I think we're really saying the same thing. Your website has everything I would want to know before providing my info for screening. What is tough for me is when there is no way I can find out beforehand whether someone's rate is $100 or $600 per hour, and whether they are in Denver or Ft. Collins. Providers with nice websites make that part way easier for us clients. 

What's even worse is when the rates make absolutely no sense.  I stumbled upon a providers website while reconning her ad and for a 2 hour outcall she had 3 rates listed - $X, $Y and $Z while her actual rate was completely different than those three!  No difference in service, just a lazy website.

Or I'll see ones where a longer appointment is LESS advantageous.  Like a multihour might be double the hourly plus more tacked on...providers like that make me want to ask if I can just book two of the one hours.

Granted, I've run into a provider who allows more in multi than single hours, so maybe that explains it...but given the rest of those ladies' content I think it was more inattention to detail than anything else.

As someone who expects a provider's website to be accurate the majority of the time, I will just take anything there as fact.  So if a rate is wrong, I may miss out because of it, or same with if she doesn't really give an idea of if she's one of the influx of FBSM providers or if she's got more to offer.

12 minutes ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

What's even worse is when the rates make absolutely no sense.  I stumbled upon a providers website while reconning her ad and for a 2 hour outcall she had 3 rates listed - $X, $Y and $Z while her actual rate was completely different than those three!  No difference in service, just a lazy website.

Or I'll see ones where a longer appointment is LESS advantageous.  Like a multihour might be double the hourly plus more tacked on...providers like that make me want to ask if I can just book two of the one hours.

Granted, I've run into a provider who allows more in multi than single hours, so maybe that explains it...but given the rest of those ladies' content I think it was more inattention to detail than anything else.

As someone who expects a provider's website to be accurate the majority of the time, I will just take anything there as fact.  So if a rate is wrong, I may miss out because of it, or same with if she doesn't really give an idea of if she's one of the influx of FBSM providers or if she's got more to offer.

So I think this goes along with YMMV. 

Cause If I'm into someone, the session will be better than when I'm not super into them but still having a good time. 

And I'm one of those providers that give you more the longer you're with me. Ask anyone who's been with me on overnights or longer hour appointments because you get the chance to explore and talk through it. 

The rate thing is sometimes just laziness or the misunderstanding of adding things on. 

YMMV comes into okah A LOT more than people think

Just my 2 cents

9 hours ago, Amber720 said:

So I think this goes along with YMMV. 

Cause If I'm into someone, the session will be better than when I'm not super into them but still having a good time. 

And I'm one of those providers that give you more the longer you're with me. Ask anyone who's been with me on overnights or longer hour appointments because you get the chance to explore and talk through it. 

The rate thing is sometimes just laziness or the misunderstanding of adding things on. 

YMMV comes into okah A LOT more than people think

Just my 2 cents

Sure, sometimes it's YMMV, but in this world I'm not going to book anything that costs me $100's of dollars when there's any sort of confusion what's going to happen.

Like a chart that says an 8 hour appointment is $X...but then specifically lists the sessions as a 7hour max.  Is it 7 or 8 hours?  Sure, that's a minor typo...but my customers expect me to proof my sites so I have to expect the same of people I'm going to do business with.