easytimes81006

Any good providers in Pueblo?

17 posts in this topic

As the title indicates I am searching for a good provider in the Pueblo area. Not much going on here that I can see. Thought maybe there might be a lady or two operating under the radar? PM replies welcome.

Did you look in the listings under Pueblo?  I found several. God helps those that help themselves.  

Good luck to you!

In answer to question - yes, there are.

Also 45 minute drive to COS. Search reviews for both locations and check  listings for both. Most COS ladies that do outcalls are happy to travel to Pueblo, travel fee may apply. Many fine ladies between the two.

As far as under the radar, yes there are but give out their info to complete unknown newbie - not in this universe.

Lastly, welcome to board and good luck!

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Did you look in the listings under Pueblo?  I found several. God helps those that help themselves.  

Good luck to you!

+1

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Some guys are to lazy to do any footwork to obtain results.

I did take another look at the listings in Pueblo and I owe the OP an apology.  

Looks as though there is only 1 lady currently and he might not known the Springs was an option. 

I’m sorry and I do hope you find the perfect date. 

Many thanks for the kind responses. Perhaps I should have stated that I have tried a few Pueblo providers in recent years, all with very disappointing results. Perhaps I am expecting too much, but I am not willing to waste my time with traveling rip-off artists.

As for alternatives in Colorado Springs that could be an option, but only if I could find a provider who answers her phone, or responds to messages within a few hours, or makes an appointment with any intention of keeping that appointment, or (I could go on and on, but I think the point has been made).

I asked a question with hopes of receiving some information. Sorry to bother you nice folks.

Received a very helpful PM from Rick_A suggesting use of the 'search' function, check 'profiles only', enter any other criteria you prefer, and up comes a list of member profiles in Pueblo. Quickly located over a dozen profiles of ladies who are not openly advertising, but provide contact information (quite a few with photos).

Exactly what I needed! Just what I meant when I mentioned "operating under the radar". Thanks Rick_A.

2 hours ago, easytimes81006 said:

Received a very helpful PM from Rick_A

does he get a reward?

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:39 PM, ilovewomen said:

+1

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

or, alternatively what I have heard said about horticulture:

"You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think."

B)

Easy peasy, get a fuckin BAD ASS ski boat, hit the res, the bikini hatch there alone will get what you seek. Side bennie, there's really good fishing there too. 

On 6/15/2018 at 11:14 AM, gr8owl said:

does he get a reward?

I got cupcakes. What did you get?

icing.jpg

24 minutes ago, Rick_A said:

I got cupcakes. What did you get?

I got peaches 🍑 

Peaches-in-Panties.jpg

16 hours ago, Kaduk said:

I got peaches 🍑 

Peaches-in-Panties.jpg

When you said "peach" it made me think of the Allman Brothers album, "Eat a Peach".  Brings back fond memories.  And I always loved the album title...for a couple of reasons.  ;)

17 hours ago, Kaduk said:

I got peaches 🍑 

Peaches-in-Panties.jpg

And I thought of a salon in Ft.Collins called (...wait for it...) The Screaming Peach 😏

Time to grab that ice pack 😱

Edited by Bit Banger

I found this guy on youtube.... providing skills.... of a different type 

Thank you Megan. I needed some twerk tunes😂