10 posts in this topic

Hey Fam..loll.. ...I have one of my ATF's coming to Colorado in 2019 August , and I want to surprise him with an all inclusive package weekend or weekday getaway with a private pool ..Pet OK..

Does anybody here have any experience with such a thing??? And close to Colorado ??

I don't mind making travel plans with in a Drive,Plane or train ride :) ONLY have about 65 hours together :(

MUST BE PRIVATE POOL :):):)

Edited by Chrissy

22 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Hey Fam..loll.. ...I have one of my ATF's coming to Colorado in 2019 August , and I want to surprise him with an all inclusive package weekend or weekday getaway with a private pool ..Pet OK..

Does anybody here have any experience with such a thing??? And close to Colorado ??

I don't mind making travel plans with in a Drive,Plane or train ride :) ONLY have about 65 hours together :(

MUST BE PRIVATE POOL :):):)

Airbnb... I would think a private pool might be hard.to come by.... have you thought about those inflatable hot tubs? 

If you are willing to meet elsewhere, the Orlando area has tons of vacation homes to rent with private pools.  

3 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Airbnb... I would think a private pool might be hard.to come by.... have you thought about those inflatable hot tubs? 

Loll no! I didn't know I could bring my own!!

Yeah look for a vacation rental. Half the places for rent in Orlando have private pools, and they are cheaper than hotels. Never looked for a place like that in Colorado. But most owners will be pissed if you let an animal in the pool. Good luck!

Private pools are all over LA ,mostly for the mega rich. Do have a friend that rents his home out (with private pool ) when he goes on road trips.  There are private pools in Colorado,seen them at private swinger parties. Can check out the availability of both,if you wish.

I believe there are AirBNB's here in the front range that have private pools or at least a hot tub.

The trick is, are the fences high enough to keep neighbors from spying on you or do you not care if they get a show?

Some people can be very narrow minded when it comes to nudity in one's own backyard.

Edited by ilovewomen

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I believe there are AirBNB's here in the front range that have private pools or at least a hot tub.

The trick is, are the fences high enough to keep neighbors from spying on you or do you not care if they get a show?

Some people can be very narrow minded when it comes to nudity in one's own backyard.

Exactly why I prefer a resort type of deal. His First Visit to the Rockies and I want to make it special. HE has a service dog. And I def wanna be nekid :)

Definitely AirBnb is the best option. You can search specifically for properties with pool. Just search for Home Type: Entire Place and then check the Pool option. 

Screen_Shot_2018_06_12_at_2_47_37_PM.jpg

My fav is Boulder Brook on Fall River in Estes Park. Hot tub in the room.  Wake up to elk looking in the windows. Very nice. Very romantic.

A short walk you can view a herd of Rocky mt sheep hanging out and wild turkey.

Not sure about pets. 

Boulderbrook.com