CallieVane

Grooming Preferences: Waxed, Shaved, or All Natural Baby!

44 posts in this topic

What's your preference? 

On myself I prefer to be waxed smooth but on others I tend to enjoy a bit more natural hair. 

None of the options are deal breakers. I do dig a girl with some hair though. 

Just now, jj254 said:

None of the options are deal breakers. I do dig a girl with some hair though. 

Do you prefer a nice landing strip or a more natural growth, if you don't mind me asking? 

1 minute ago, CallieVane said:

Do you prefer a nice landing strip or a more natural growth, if you don't mind me asking? 

Anything is good.Both of those choices can be sexy. Long as it looks tended. 6 inch dreads would become a deal breaker. Most important part is your comfortable with it. Otherwise you won't relax as much in session.

I feel like I just read some sort of “pubic hair fetish” chat line dialogue lol

ijs lmao

I like them all!! And my favorite one is with some trimmed hair.

Edited by Bora Bora

Since I HAVE to prove I am a Red, I keep a trimmed triangle... IF they want exxxxxtra proof ,j won't shave my pits fir a week And send That "current, NOW" cellfie.... For Men..Manscape please.😂😂😂

Edited by Chrissy

7 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

FYI-

For Men..Manscape please..no one likes Diving into the Unknown Forest...Ticks do exist..😂

For myself I prefer to keep things trimmed for others I really don't care it's never stopped me from having a good time

21 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

My second provider was a redhead and I was little disappointed that it was bare hardwood floors. I can go either way and probably prefer trimmed on most women.  I just don't want to see the mangy wolf pelts from the '70's.

For me, I'm shaven on the stalk and balls but a trimmed lawn elsewhere.  The Phillips Body Groomer is amazing.  Makes it baby smooth and is completely safe from knicks and cuts.

That really makes me want to know what the best trimmer and shaver.. ..male or female ..

what works best with no razor bumps and ingrown Left Behind???

1 minute ago, mountainrider33 said:

Oh wow !I really like the look of that .

but we always have to keep in mind if we are freshly shaved and have to see a client that is freshly shaved that grinding and loving is oh soooo good,  but the after-effects can be so so bad LOL..

I want a solution besides waxing which can only be done every so few weeks or required hairs length LOL..

Depending on the woman, sometimes waxing and laser hair removal can be permanent . ..everybody wants to change at some point., I do not want to get stuck with one and not be able to change it.. :(

As to the original question, I'm preferential to a landing strip, triangle, etc. a well manicured presentation piece i suppose.  Personally I trim and groom as best I can without risk of bodily injury, of course.  I really like the look of mountain's trimmer, I'll have to get one of those for better precision and safety.  

That's why I love this place, can't find quality info like this too many places.

On men, trimmed or shaved smooth. On a woman, a nice landing strip please. I want to see she’s a woman. Lips shaved so I can run my tongue over smooth lips and kiss them hello. 

Great! Now I’m hungry!

8 hours ago, CallieVane said:

What's your preference? 

On myself I prefer to be waxed smooth but on others I tend to enjoy a bit more natural hair. 

Callie, I prefer smooth, trimmed or landing strip.  But I've also had a great time with "au natural".  It is the lady that makes the difference, not the "hair style".  ;)

LS, Waxed, Shaved. Trimmed is borderline, natural is my deal breaker. I trim for appts. 

Love either way.  My first ever encounter with a woman was a long time ago and she never saw a razor.  Kind of nostalgic to meet up with a natural woman..... 

8 hours ago, Chrissy said:

That really makes me want to know what the best trimmer and shaver.. ..male or female ..

what works best with no razor bumps and ingrown Left Behind???

I get good results with my Harry's 5-blade on my nethers. #2 guide on the wahl trimmer for the lawn.

I choose D-All of the above. As long as it suits The Lady.  As individuals there is no one single answer and I enjoy the discovery.  Au Naturelle is fun occasionally and for certain ladies it suits properly.  Shaved/Waxed is great for certain activities. 2 day stubble  less so. Trimmed, partial shave, landing strip, designer trim, it's all good.

Waxed is the ultimate.  Shaved as long is it not stubble.  Landing strips are nice.  Not a huge fan of au natural as I don't like to floss while I dine but will If I have to.

GF and I went to see "Insatiable" at the Blue Bird on Colfax in 1980-ish.   We got so hot, we never finished the movie. Went back to my place where she took off the biggest/longest bush I've ever seen.  Been a confirmed bare preference ever since.  

Less is more. I prefer smooth, but never met a pussy I didn't like.

12 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Since I HAVE to prove I am a Red, I keep a trimmed triangle... IF they want exxxxxtra proof ,j won't shave my pits fir a week And send That "current, NOW" cellfie.... For Men..Manscape please.😂😂😂

This is hilarious! 🤣

I recently colored my hair bright, Jessica Rabbit red and am naturally a brunette. I couldn't imagine having to color my pubic hair to match! 😂🤣

I just want to thank everyone for the hilarious, sensual and informative responses so far! It's given me much to mull over! :) 

Preference on a lady is au natural, but shaved or waxed is fine.  HOWEVER, if you choose shaved, then please, please, please, actually shave.  There is absolutely nothing worse than stubble, that is just plain nasty, and uncomfortable.

14 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

I like them all!! And my favorite one is with some trimmed hair.

Have to agree to this!

Smooth as butter is the way to go, in my opinion. Waxed is fantastic.

15 hours ago, vipblonde said:

I feel like I just read some sort of “pubic hair fetish” chat line dialogue lol

ijs lmao

😂😂😂

Ladies having a man shave you is pretty hot. 

Prefer shaved and a little hair is alright.  If I see a gorilla salad, I'll have to pause on DATY.

Loving gorilla salad😂😂

For me depends on the mood, but I’m never a chia pet.