BeenHereDoingThis

Quick Car Date

52 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2018 at 8:33 AM, ilovewomen said:

How about a limo date?  

Lots of room there to move around as we see fit.

“Driver, roll up the partition please!”

3 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

And open that Sunroof!!!

9 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

And open that Sunroof!!!

Lol! It’s a Beyoncé reference 😅

2 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Lol! It’s a Beyoncé reference 😅

Who is bouncing?  

On 6/11/2018 at 8:16 AM, BeenHereDoingThis said:

I thought the title would be a little more attention grabbing than "pretty picture here". And I have to admit I wanted to see if I could get a PM Only note.....  Reality car dates are a non starter for me, I am 6'5".  Even an SUV date would be to cramped.  Now a Limo date........  Hmmmm.something to keep in mind for the future.  Have a great one all!  Fair warning, I will be back in our beautiful state soon!!

I dated a man in the RW that was 6'4 240lbls.  You just have to be a bit creative..... But it does actually work, he drove a AMG C64.  Oh the memories...

On 6/12/2018 at 5:27 PM, ilovewomen said:

Do you need a loan to get the parsley so you pay the real price? 😀😀😀 

Although I do like cilantro as well.

Just kidding Fish

I was going to ask if he got his gofund from Laci for the parsley....... I still need my gofundme for my cashews.  If you want to pitch in the 6 to 8 cents I have taken......  LMAO

On 6/11/2018 at 8:35 PM, Laci French said:

I once did in a Fiero😳 But you gotta remember I’m only 5-2 3/4😂😂😂

In high school, it was my BF with a triumph spitfire... That was so much fun.  I am 5'7" is was 6'2.  

I lived on the beach for many many years.... I still miss those sunsets. 

On 6/11/2018 at 8:14 PM, Juanmotai said:

You've obviously never tried in a dodge challenger.. there is NOTHING  fun or exciting about it.  Lol.... :eek:

I have, in fact. It was a HOT ride!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Been Here,

I will bring some nice French wine and Brie cheese mmm sounds so romantic!💕💋

Kali!!

As long as we can skip the car part and spread a blanket on the sand!!

49 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

In high school, it was my BF with a triumph spitfire... That was so much fun.  I am 5'7" is was 6'2.  

Sunsets over the water playing in the backseat of a car watching the Sun go down fantastic memories of yesterday. But they get even better watching it from the deck of a nice house overlooking the ocean

2 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I was going to ask if he got his gofund from Laci for the parsley....... I still need my gofundme for my cashews.  If you want to pitch in the 6 to 8 cents I have taken......  LMAO

i think I can spare 10 cents.:D:D

On 6/12/2018 at 10:55 PM, jasminewaterss7 said:

Been there did that leaving the MGM in Las Vegas one night.  40 minutes later and 250.00 lighter, I was a happy camper.

5 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Mine was the opposite direction in size.  I drove a pimp red 70's Cadillac, with pimp red leather and pimp red carpet interior.  I could lay out straight in the back seat and be comfortable... We could just about fit an entire orgy in that ride.

On 6/12/2018 at 0:42 AM, JRWolfe said:

Rumor has it that the Playboy channel shot a lot of  nude videos on boats here one summer.

What body of water JR? Very interesting!

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Mine was the opposite direction in size.  I drove a pimp red 70's Cadillac, with pimp red leather and pimp red carpet interior.  I could lay out straight in the back seat and be comfortable... We could just about fit an entire orgy in that ride.

Somehow I just knew that you were a pimp-red-1970s-Cadillac kind of guy - makes sense B)  I can see the attraction:

CFhf89S.jpg?1

19 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Somehow I just knew that you were a pimp-red-1970s-Cadillac kind of guy - makes sense B)  I can see the attraction:

CFhf89S.jpg?1

Yeah, i didn't have all the seams but it was pretty much that, only with the same color carpet, and even the same leather color on the roof.

Image result for pimpmobile bender

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

What body of water JR? Very interesting!

Allegedly....several in Colorado.       ( Hey,if they shoot again here,they don't need park rangers looking for them )

I got ya all beat. In high school I drove a 65’ Ford, red, ranch wagon. The rear seat folded down flat for a very nice playground,😁😁

34 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

I got ya all beat. In high school I drove a 65’ Ford, red, ranch wagon. The rear seat folded down flat for a very nice playground,😁😁

I got y'all beat! I drove for a short time the family TransVan complete with a mini kitchen(stove, fridge, cabinets), table, sofa that all laid down into one big bed...yes, I broke that puppy in! LOL!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Way back in the day when the c action was on Colfax I crused for action. Had a lady have me put the passenger seat all the back drop my drawers and she kneeled in front of me and the head was great. A couple of weeks later found her again and wanted FS. She had me put the passenger seat all the way back with the seat back down. She stranded me. It c worked but wasn't very fulfiling.