fishndude57

I shed a lot...

24 posts in this topic

Told me she likes me as her furry friend. Yup I can grow a beard in a week. I pulled a 7" gray hair off my chest. I threatened to shave my body and she said and I quote: "No way! I like you furry" So which do the Ladies prefer?

jG2ij7T.jpg

or

jx8VrbP.jpg

The balls on the bottom one looks bigger😂😂

Edited by Laci French

Point for shaving-you can easily wear drag 

Point for not shaving-you can keep ladies warm in the winter. 

Your decision Fish. I’m just helping you weigh the options. 

Personally I prefer minimal to no body/ball hair.  Rolling around in bed with a furry guy can leave a hairy mess on white bed sheets and pillows.  And the hair seems to stick to everything like cat hair.  It is what it is sometimes dealing with the left behind hairs is better than rubbing my body against a cactus (a guy who has shaved all over and is several days late for shaving again). 

3 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Forgot to mention, I also have Moobs, what about those?

I like moobs, gives me something to grip on while riding !

If you dare shave your moobs, there's a spanking in your future, and I dont mean spanking your monkey!

I guess it all depends if you like tongue action.:P:P:P Nothing worse than having to grab fur off your tongue or mouth.

21 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I guess it all depends if you like tongue action.:P:P:P Nothing worse than having to grab fur off your tongue or mouth.

Or pluck a hair from between your teeth. Yikes 

Love hairy chests and moobs! Happy trails....leads down to the land of happiness...one there though I don’t like a jungle. I like to see the landscape 😜

I think I may be in the minority here but I absolutely adore a hairy man! It's so primal and manly that it just revs me up. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a well groomed trouser snake, but I've always loved the all natural look on other people. On myself though, I hate it. I wax it smooth so that when things really get going I'm like a human slip and slide! :) 

18 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Told me she likes me as her furry friend. Yup I can grow a beard in a week. I pulled a 7" gray hair off my chest. I threatened to shave my body and she said and I quote: "No way! I like you furry" So which do the Ladies prefer?

jG2ij7T.jpg

or

jx8VrbP.jpg

What did you decide?  Will you enjoy your furry self or off to buy some tweezers?

21 hours ago, vipblonde said:

Personally I prefer minimal to no body/ball hair.  Rolling around in bed with a furry guy can leave a hairy mess on white bed sheets and pillows.  And the hair seems to stick to everything like cat hair.  It is what it is sometimes dealing with the left behind hairs is better than rubbing my body against a cactus (a guy who has shaved all over and is several days late for shaving again). 

That's what camo sheets are fore. B):P

On 6/10/2018 at 8:07 PM, Laci French said:

Point for shaving-you can easily wear drag 

Point for not shaving-you can keep ladies warm in the winter. 

Your decision Fish. I’m just helping you weigh the options. 

Sighhhhh, keeping my fur and the ladies warm in the winter. That being said you'd like to tweezer me...wouldn't ya :rolleyes:

Gotta manscape. If I don't I look a bit like Chewbacca. Chewy never got the girl in any movie. 

I prefer my men furry and my women slightly less so. What use is a mountain range playground without Mountain Men to play with?

I like the top shy shot of you. You look too serious in the bottom one paying attention to your facial expression. Body parts are not alarming.

14 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Gotta manscape. If I don't I look a bit like Chewbacca. Chewy never got the girl in any movie. 

Sure about that?

rdtFw08.jpg

On 6/10/2018 at 7:57 PM, fishndude57 said:

jx8VrbP.jpg

If I wax my whole body would my balls look that big?? :D:lol:

On 6/12/2018 at 9:38 PM, Rick_A said:

tob shed.jpg

This is hilarious 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

This is hilarious 

My kinda girl

2 minutes ago, Rick_A said:

My kinda girl

With that smile I have to agree. 

Personally I think most ladies like men who are well groomed. I always shave face and keep the boys clean of hair cause I LOVE a tounge and sucking on them. As for chest hair it self reduces as you age.