Paris Nikole

Bbq festival

24 posts in this topic

FRIENDLY REMINDER FOR ALL THE FOODIES BBQ FEST IS FATHERS DAY WEEKEND!!! YAY BBQ!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

1 hour ago, Paris Nikole said:

FRIENDLY REMINDER FOR ALL THE FOODIES BBQ FEST IS FATHERS DAY WEEKEND!!! YAY BBQ!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I have my Stretchy pants ready! 😃

That’s also Pridefest and Comic Con weekend, that’s a lot to pack into three days. Who’s doing the event scheduling for Denver?? :P

39 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I have my Stretchy pants ready! 😃

:D

Image result for thought of stretchy pants

22 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I'm going to the Comic Con with a friends son.  His dad isn't too much into geeky things and I am, plus Amy Jo Johnson(the hot first pink Power Ranger) and Molly Ringwald will be there.  For the women, Jason Mamoa(Aquaman), Andrew McCarthy( Pretty in Pink, St Elmo's Fire, Mannequin), and Jason Lewis( Smith from Sex in the City).   The guy who played Hodor in Game of Thrones will be there and I just remember his scene where his junk was out in display and saying, "Hodor is packing some major firepower with that schlong."

No doubt, he’s a big boy, but how did you fail to mention Alan Tudyk and David Tennant?? 

“I’m a leaf on the wind”

”I don’t want to go”  

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

:D

Image result for thought of stretchy pants

Ha! Jokes on You Boink. I don't wear jeans 😂😂

45 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

First off I'm a dude so I don't know exactly what women like and secondly I don't know how many closet geek women there are in these forums.  I'm a huge Firefly fan but not so much a doctor who fan.  Also if you're going to put it in Archer gif you should at least have added a "sploosh". I miss the ComiCon last year when Nathan Fillion was there

dunno, man, I figured me saying “Sploosh,” or whatever the male equivalent for that might be, which I guess is also “Sploosh,” might be a little too on the nose. /shrug. Nathan Fillion has been on my to do list for a few hot minutes. The hammer is his penis. 

I think the big BBQ is at Coors Field?

The Rockies are out of town next weekend.  No BBQ at Coors Field.

43 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Nice local music lineup ,same BBQ chefs were at the Blues and BBQ in Avon recently. 

Looks like fun to me!   I think I will be there!

Holy crap, that's a THING??! That looks awesome - you should take pictures... be sure to hold up a shovel and three fingers so we know it's actually you. ;p

This entire thread makes me miss Texas😕

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Girl, I KNOW. Been to a few of those, miss that heat, and smoke gets in your eyes... no one does brisket like Texas boys. Need to find a Shiner to pour out for the homies. 

4 hours ago, fred1964 said:

Holy BBQ those are some expensive passes ^_^

Thats only for friday...Saturday and Sunday are free entry ...unless you wanna be VIP

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

Several of the BBQ chefs that were at Avon and are on the BBQ/music festival circuit are from Texas . You will feel right at home.

11 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

See, now I'm from Kansas so of course I'm going to find KC barbecue the best.

I was born in Kansas, yes...recall my first BBQ was there and it was damn good. When I lived in Chicago later on, there was killer BBQ and blues on Maxwell Street.  Pasadena has a good BBQ restaurant up the street from my house there,but noting beats the traveling BBQ festivals....you get THE best from all of the states.

I will be under the Colorado St bridge soon!.......

Attending a Music and BBQ Shindig. YOU pervs!😂😂

11 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I will be under the Colorado St bridge soon!.......

Attending a Music and BBQ Shindig. YOU pervs!😂😂

Take it you will be at "Blues Under The Bridge. "    Been to that fun festival many many times.

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Take it you will be at "Blues Under The Bridge. "    Been to that fun festival many many times.

Absolutely! I am excited