Ryann

There goes the neighborhood

29 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Ryann 2n's said:

Honestly ,  i’m not sure where some of you guys have learned to talk to women and I realize that with Backpage gone the shits going to float downstream. If any of the new guys on TOB  or YOUNG BOYS are reading this . Read through guildlines and  learn things that are appropriate to DISCUSS and then put it to use.. I don’t go off too much.. but

Seriously !!!!  IT IS ridiculous some of the things That some of you guys say. if anybody who talks inappropriately thinks that any girl wants to be with a guy who talks like that , you’re out of your gourd,  and if any girl doesn’t mind being talked to inappropriately , shame on you.  Clean up when inquiring ! THANK YOU FOR LISTENING , i feel much better 

Ryann 2 n’s  has made her rant for the month

Well said treating all with dignity and respect doesn't cost a thing and certainly makes those around you feel special. Being inappropriate never is a good thing

I have a strong personality and demand respect. If you are not willing to give it you will get blocked very quickly and loose a good friend (me) lol you may even get cussed out and feel dumb in the process 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ i love teaching lessons 🤗

I'm sorry that the ladies have to endure that kind of disrespect! :angry: :mad: Those kind of guys are a shame to the male side society and make us all look bad. 

To me, an important aspect of why the hobby is appealing, is having the opportunity to treat a lady like a lady. Treating a woman with dignity and a woman that self respect her own dignity is a huge turn on! 

1 minute ago, Bora Bora said:

I'm sorry that the ladies have to endure that kind of disrespect! :angry: :mad: Those kind of guys are a shame to the male side society and make us all look bad. 

To me, an important aspect of why the hobby is appealing, is having the opportunity to treat a lady like a lady. Treating a woman with dignity and a woman that self respect her own dignity is a huge turn on! 

Agreed and may I add that it would be a shame if these impolite jerks drive ladies out of the hobby.

It has been a very painful few months.  The cheap, disrespectful trolls have been out in full force.  No screening, no reading website, so introduction, no manners equals no response.

Being as I came around about the time this all hit the fan not sure I want to stick my head up on this but here goes anyhow.  I agree with BoraBora 100%.  I have come to greatly enjoy the interaction with the ladies and do try to act as a gentleman should when speaking with a lady.  But have you ever wondered if these  fellows that you are talking about act like this in the real world?  Do you suppose they really try to hit up Sally in accounting with a text " u avail?"  Wonder how that works out for them?  On behalf of the male gender I apologize for the behaviour of these miscreants.

Oh and ladies  u avail?

I keed,  I Keed!  Sorry couldn't resist. IM LEAVING NOW!

50 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Being as I came around about the time this all hit the fan not sure I want to stick my head up on this but here goes anyhow.  I agree with BoraBora 100%.  I have come to greatly enjoy the interaction with the ladies and do try to act as a gentleman should when speaking with a lady.  But have you ever wondered if these  fellows that you are talking about act like this in the real world?  Do you suppose they really try to hit up Sally in accounting with a text " u avail?"  Wonder how that works out for them?  On behalf of the male gender I apologize for the behaviour of these miscreants.

Oh and ladies  u avail?

I sure do wonder that, and did ask once... the person's response was " So what are you my dating coach now" 😂😂😂 I no longer try to reason with it.. delete delete delete...

11 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

In this whole country there are only about 50 men who don't have their heads so far up their azz they can't see daylight. I keep wondering who the other 49 are. :D

Ryann, for that you are allowed another rant.  When you speak truth it doesn't count as a rant

On 6/9/2018 at 8:51 PM, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Oh and ladies  u avail?

On 6/9/2018 at 10:09 PM, boink36 said:

In this whole country there are only about 50 men who don't have their heads so far up their azz they can't see daylight. I keep wondering who the other 49 are. :D

BOINK BOINKBOINK BOBOINKBOINK BOINKBOINK BOINKBOINKINKBOINK BOINKBOINK BOINKBOINK BOINKBOINKBOINKBOINK

BOINKBOINK BOINKBOINK

BOINKBOINK BOINKBOINK BOINKBOINKBOINKBOINK BOINKBOINK BOINKBOINK

On 6/9/2018 at 7:50 AM, Ryann 2n's said:

Honestly ,  i’m not sure where some of you guys have learned to talk to women and I realize that with Backpage gone the shits going to float downstream. If any of the new guys on TOB  or YOUNG BOYS are reading this . Read through guildlines and  learn things that are appropriate to DISCUSS and then put it to use.. I don’t go off too much.. but

Seriously !!!!  IT IS ridiculous some of the things That some of you guys say. if anybody who talks inappropriately thinks that any girl wants to be with a guy who talks like that , you’re out of your gourd,  and if any girl doesn’t mind being talked to inappropriately , shame on you.  Clean up when inquiring ! THANK YOU FOR LISTENING , i feel much better 

Damn Baby Girl...

I've know you for a long time and have never seen you pissed off until now. It makes me mad that someone would ever treat you with disrespect!

Guys, really? OK, NEW guys REALLY???? This isn't some kind of trap shoot where you can be vulgar with these lovely ladies. You must be respectful and well mannered if you want to meet someone. Respect, Politeness, most of all, back off a little and get to know someone and you might make a really good friend.

Not a meat market here, if you're looking for that, try one of the text fuck sites and leave the lovely ladies on here alone! 

On a serious note, I think it has to do with the younger generation that thinks they are entitled to things.  Growing up they are given whatever they want so they just expect no matter how they talk they will get their own way.  now part of this blame is on their parents or adults around them.  hopefully those gentlemen around them bitch slap them from time to time to teach them how to treat a woman etc...

Back in the 80s a colleague of mine used to say, "Some mothers' children..." when exasperated about the behavior around us. 

I always blame parents for kids' bad expectations, but the behavior is theirs alone.

A good bitch slapping is probably a good start. Perhaps there are some willing ladies to give the first lesson. :unsure:

12 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Are there really that many Millennials in the hobby?  

30 and under?  I would think they are starting to show up.

30 minutes ago, leigeois said:

...  hopefully those gentlemen around them bitch slap them from time to time to teach them how to treat a woman etc...

Part of the problem is that not only didn’t those gentlemen bitch slap their rude offspring, they were prevented from doing so by society mores & social services. Pain is Mother Nature’s way of saying, “Don’t do that!”

14 minutes ago, leigeois said:

Agreed!

Hell, I started at 21.

Edited by Bit Banger

On 6/9/2018 at 8:44 PM, Emily Jordan said:

I sure do wonder that, and did ask once... the person's response was " So what are you my dating coach now" 😂😂😂 I no longer try to reason with it.. delete delete delete...

I've asked before and have gotten similar responses. "I'm not trying to date you." "You're just a hooker." and even, "Do you really expect me to be polite?"

It's a shame, that's for sure. What's an even bigger shame is that it's accepted so often that it continues. 😢

20 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

I've asked before and have gotten similar responses. "I'm not trying to date you." "You're just a hooker." and even, "Do you really expect me to be polite?"

It's a shame, that's for sure. What's an even bigger shame is that it's accepted so often that it continues. 😢

This crap makes me angry. The ladies who make it in this business are not "just a hooker". They are first and foremost, ladies. They deserve respect for the thought, hard work and tenacity it takes to make it in our modern world. They are companions and confidants. They have skills that should be compensated. 

Even if the ladies call themselves hoes, among themselves, that is no reason to not respect them and meet them where they present themselves. 

Don't want a bitch slapping? Don't act the fool.

1 hour ago, eatu55 said:

This crap makes me angry. The ladies who make it in this business are not "just a hooker". They are first and foremost, ladies. They deserve respect for the thought, hard work and tenacity it takes to make it in our modern world. They are companions and confidants. They have skills that should be compensated. 

Even if the ladies call themselves hoes, among themselves, that is no reason to not respect them and meet them where they present themselves. 

Don't want a bitch slapping? Don't act the fool.

My mental response to "you're just a hooker" has always been, "That and so much more, none of which you'll have the pleasure." 😘

My snarky response is, "and you can't can't even get one to fuck you. 😂

27 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

My mental response to "you're just a hooker" ...

Love it!!!

On 6/18/2018 at 10:41 AM, Bit Banger said:

Pain is Mother Nature’s way of saying, “Don’t do that!”

Preach it, brother!

On 6/18/2018 at 10:01 AM, Cecilia said:

My mental response to "you're just a hooker" has always been, "That and so much more, none of which you'll have the pleasure." 😘

Hey I'm a hooker too!!! :D

Image result for hornberg fly

On 6/9/2018 at 7:50 AM, Ryann 2n's said:

You are dead on the money!  I just had a gentleman contact me a couple nights ago. In a very negative tone almost barking commands at me. Like you will do whatever I want.  You will stay as long as I want you to I am not going to give you your overnight donation but I will give you .... but I don't do $$$  only paypals.  Next

"Click"

And I continued on with my evening

2 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

You are dead on the money!  I just had a gentleman contact me a couple nights ago. In a very negative tone almost barking commands at me. Like you will do whatever I want.  You will stay as long as I want you to I am not going to give you your overnight donation but I will give you .... but I don't do $$$  only paypals.  Next

"Click"

And I continued on with my evening

There are some people who need to learn the principles of how to "win friends and influence people".  Sorry that this seems to be happening more frequently.  As I've posted in other threads, being respectful, kind and friendly goes a long way to encouraging a good get together.  I feel this is supposed to be about shared fun between consenting adults, and I really mean SHARED fun.  If it is not fun for all involved, it is not worth it.

On 6/18/2018 at 8:27 AM, leigeois said:

Actually I think it's closer to 36-mid/low 20's are in the millenials..... Just throwing it out there, but I would say it's more of the second half of my generation that's giving the whole a bad rep... Just a shame

On 6/16/2018 at 0:34 AM, Ryann 2n's said:

I think I know what you have on your mind at this moment.