fishndude57

GUILTY...

74 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

The law my dear is the law 100% of the time.  We do not get to pick and choose which ones we follow or not.  

Oh, I agree - both acts are illegal (in this jurisdiction).  And paying a hooker will get a harsher punishment than shoplifting.  But I was objecting on moral grounds.  Different criteria.

26 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Geez...I will buy you some parsley.

Please, Laci we need to set up a parsley fund for poor fish... LoL. 

Gofundmeparsley 😂😂

17 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Oh, I agree - both acts are illegal (in this jurisdiction).  And paying a hooker will get a harsher punishment than shoplifting.  But I was objecting on moral grounds.  Different criteria.

I guess I do not view it that way. The law is the law, and sins are sins. We do not get to pick and choose which ones we follow or not.  I was just asking some people not to be judgmental, because we are all in this together. None of us are getting out of this without being guilty.

17 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

This thread took a real ugly turn.

Can we all back off and just have fun?

Edited by ilovewomen

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

This thread took a real ugly turn.

Can we all back off and just have fun?

I guess it's my fault for taking the turn - but all I did was point out that what the folks were discussing was, in fact, illegal, and is, in fact, taking something from someone else without their permission.  For some reason a certain provider said that shoplifting is the same thing as have a consensual encounter with a provider since they are both illegal.  Well, she's wrong, but if you insist on a comparison to this business, here is an accurate comparison:

Paying for hamburger and taking steak is the same thing as booking an appointment and agreeing on $300, but only leaving $200 in the envelope.  That is the accurate comparison - does it seem somehow different if it is you that is being shorted, rather than the shopkeeper?

9 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I guess it's my fault for taking the turn - but all I did was point out that what the folks were discussing was, in fact, illegal, and is, in fact, taking something from someone else without their permission.  For some reason a certain provider said that shoplifting is the same thing as have a consensual encounter with a provider since they are both illegal.  Well, she's wrong, but if you insist on a comparison to this business, here is an accurate comparison:

Paying for hamburger and taking steak is the same thing as booking an appointment and agreeing on $300, but only leaving $200 in the envelope.  That is the accurate comparison - does it seem somehow different if it is you that is being shorted, rather than the shopkeeper?

Did you or the other BB ever think of checking the facts with the OP? Gee he wanted to start a funny thread, you guys are a bummer man. Jeez. 

Edited by fishndude57

30 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

This provider was saying stop being judgemental. None of us are perfect.  As I said laws are laws, and Sin is Sin. Those should not be throwing stones. 

I have been shorted many many times so yes I have been the shopkeeper that has been robbed as well. 

Why do you think there are certain laws that you can follow, and certain laws that you think that you do not need to follow?? 

Peace happiness a long and fun life I wish for all

Yes, sin is sin & laws are laws, but it’s not a sin to break the law. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s.

I jumped into this thread because of the treatment BadBoy was getting for pointing out theft.  Others seem to think that because we’re OK with prostitution that we’re also good with stealing or murder. There is a moral difference. 

Yes, time to lighten up. This is supposed to be a fun place 😁🤪😱

59 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Did you or the other BB ever think of checking the facts with the OP? Gee he wanted to start a funny thread, you guys are a bummer man. Jeez. 

Hey fish... Laci is setting up your GoFundMe account for your parsley.... XOX

I guess I better have her set one up for me and my cashew caper... LoL

49 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Peace happiness a long and fun life I wish for all

Very very sad... This is why 96% of ladies choose not to post in the forums.  Thank you for our kindness.  XOX

Things did get a bit heated, not my intention at all.  We are all in this together.

Peace, love and happiness to all, let us now join hands and sing along:

Great idea!  I’ll brjng the cashews and parsley.  

Raine, you have a spankable tush.