fishndude57

GUILTY...

74 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I have been so hungry while shopping, I have eaten a few of the cashews I was buying per pound.  I never thought about changing the price  to a lower amount. I can see how this all could cost a company millions. 

WOW Raine! You eat a lot of cashews while shopping do you?;)

2 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

WOW Raine! You eat a lot of cashews while shopping do you?;)

I should just put them all in my mouth at once and look like a chipmunk shopping... LoL 🐿️🐿️🐿️

19 hours ago, Laci French said:

I have to confess that I’ve been lying for a really long time. I’m actually 5’-2 3/4” instead of the 5’-3” I’ve been shamelessly claiming.

The weight has been lifted.

All is forgiven.

Women are such poor judges of size.

1 hour ago, Raine-7379 said:

I should just put them all in my mouth at once and look like a chipmunk shopping... LoL 🐿️🐿️🐿️

That’s too cute lol

Was with a friend of mine who I don't think knows what shame is.

We watched a lady in the grocery store scarf down several large soft pretzels.  Somehow we ended up behind her in line.  Sure enough she never mentioned the pretzels.

My buddy goes "Mom, don't forget to have them charge you for those 3 soft pretzels you ate!"  The woman didn't know what to say, so she told the cashier yeah, charge her for the pretzels... and then ran out of the store as quick as she could.  The cashier then told us yeah, they've seen her do that before, but they haven't banned that lady from the store yet.

3 hours ago, Old_Timer said:

All is forgiven.

Women are such poor judges of size.

Reminds me of a sexist joke from the 70's:

Q: Why aren't there many female carpenters? 

A: Because they don't know what 6 inches looks like.

Ba bump bump, ching.

12 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Me! Pick me! I’ll corrupt you!!!

Cool :)

21 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Oh and Bad boy is the moral authority!?!?!?

Yeah,that made me do a spit take on my computer screen !!   ;)

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:39 PM, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Oh and Bad boy is the moral authority!?!?!?

Never said I was, I just don't think it is right to take things that don't belong to you.  I think I responded the way any business owner would to a celebration of shoplifting.

Bad, you know I was just playing off your handle.  God knows I have taken enough hits to my AR over the years.  Each one not big enough to get a lawyer but DAMN it hurts the bank account.  I would take a little parsley switch any day over those hits. 

I think we have all done things when viewed in hindsight we would have preferred not to have done them the things I am guilty of I simply try not to do them anymore have been  successful for a number of years

On 6/8/2018 at 10:45 AM, fishndude57 said:

LOL, I think that's your job dear. I only started doing because why, why is parsley so expensive at $.89 a bundle? :rolleyes:

You know what the difference is between parsley and pu**y?   No one eats parsley. 

On 6/9/2018 at 10:51 AM, Raine-7379 said:

I have been so hungry while shopping, I have eaten a few of the cashews I was buying per pound.  I never thought about changing the price  to a lower amount. I can see how this all could cost a company millions. 

Yeah, it's called stealing.  Like the moms who let their kids chow down on the bag of grapes while shopping and then the bag doesn't weigh as much when they get to the register.  Downplay it all you want, it's stealing. 

30 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

Yeah, it's called stealing.  Like the moms who let their kids chow down on the bag of grapes while shopping and then the bag doesn't weigh as much when they get to the register.  Downplay it all you want, it's stealing. 

I steal every time I walk through the produce section of Walmart. A few grapes, a strawberry...and if I'm feeling particularly rebellious, I might even consider a pistachio or two.  I'm hellbound, I already know...:eek::rolleyes:

Edited by Danielle Rae

1 hour ago, Bravo1 said:

Yeah.... I get it,  that is stealing.  Just like the people taking office supplies from work, a towel from a hotel, sugar packagsfrom Starbucks.  I am sure you are perfect, and have never done anything illegal, like book a hooker.... Get off the high horse.  

1 hour ago, Danielle Rae said:

I steal every time I walk through the produce section of Walmart. A few grapes, a strawberry...and if I'm feeling particularly rebellious, I might even consider a pistachio or two.  I'm hellbound, I already know...:eek::rolleyes:

A few grapes is not what I am talking about, it's acceptable to take test pieces to see if they are ripe.  Im talking about the people who basically eat the whole bag before it is weighed.  If your goal is to give your kid something to snack on while you shop in peace, go buy the fruit before you start shopping.  

2 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Yeah.... I get it,  that is stealing.  Just like the people taking office supplies from work, a towel from a hotel, sugar packagsfrom Starbucks.  I am sure you are perfect, and have never done anything illegal, like book a hooker.... Get off the high horse.  

Ha, I'm not on a high horse.  I just think it's funny how dismissive people are about stealing.  I shop at Walmart and if I'm feeling particularly hungry I go to the deli and get a corndog and eat it as I walk through the store but then hand the empty bag to the cashier to scan and pay full price for the food I've enjoyed while shopping in their store.  

8 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

Ha, I'm not on a high horse.  I just think it's funny how dismissive people are about stealing.  I shop at Walmart and if I'm feeling particularly hungry I go to the deli and get a corndog and eat it as I walk through the store but then hand the empty bag to the cashier to scan and pay full price for the food I've enjoyed while shopping in their store.  

You do know paying for sex is highly illegal, correct.  I find judgement on stealing but not on paying a hooker is a hypocrisy.  

8 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

You do know paying for sex is highly illegal, correct.  I find judgement on stealing but not on paying a hooker is a hypocrisy.  

And I think it's funny that you are making a correlation between what consenting adults do and a person stealing, two COMPLETELY different subjects.  BTW, I also roll through stop signs sometimes at intersections where I can safely see there are no other cars or pedestrians, like in the Walmart parking lot.  That too is not comparable to paying for sex.  The point of my comment was just that it's funny how people act like it isn't stealing when in fact, it is.  If you choose to steal or shoplift, that is your choice and that's the great thing is that you get to do what you want.   Have a great day!

56 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

In Colorado, patronizing a prostitute is a Class 1 Petty offense.  That's a far cry from being "highly illegal".  Outside of human traffickers and pimps, there's no victim in prostitution.  There is a victim when you steal.  They're not that comparable.

I think shoplifting is also a pity offense.  Just stop judging people!!!! None of us are perfect!!!! 

1 hour ago, Bravo1 said:

And I think it's funny that you are making a correlation between what consenting adults do and a person stealing, two COMPLETELY different subjects.  BTW, I also roll through stop signs sometimes at intersections where I can safely see there are no other cars or pedestrians, like in the Walmart parking lot.  That too is not comparable to paying for sex.  The point of my comment was just that it's funny how people act like it isn't stealing when in fact, it is.  If you choose to steal or shoplift, that is your choice and that's the great thing is that you get to do what you want.   Have a great day!

Point made.  We all break the law everyday.  Speeding, rolling through stop signs..... No one here wants your moral police attitude!! Should we talk about you lying about paying for hookers.  It really is illegal and you will go to jail!!

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

In Colorado, patronizing a prostitute is a Class 1 Petty offense.  That's a far cry from being "highly illegal".  Outside of human traffickers and pimps, there's no victim in prostitution.  There is a victim when you steal.  They're not that comparable.

I was not saying stealing was right.  I was saying, stop being a judgmental ass... 

Disagree. Stealing in a store deprives that store of their money. Paying a hooker,she gets all of her money.

On 6/7/2018 at 8:25 PM, fishndude57 said:

I always scan my parsley as cilantro, saves me $.40 every time! If they handed out stamps or punch cards maybe I'd spring for the parsley. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/people-are-stealing-millions-from-grocery-stores-by-scanning-items-as-carrots/ar-AAyjlbo?li=BBnb7Kz

Okay fish.... You are now a horrible criminal for not paying parsley prices, our moral police have placed their judgement against you.... Sorry, I tried but they still are the moral police that do nothing wrong. 

1 minute ago, JRWolfe said:

Disagree. Stealing in a store deprives that store of their money. Paying a hooker,she gets all of her money.

7 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Okay fish.... You are now a horrible criminal for not paying parsley prices, our moral police have placed their judgement against you.... Sorry, I tried but they still are the moral police that do nothing wrong. 

Geez...I will buy you some parsley.

Seriously though I wish people would stop stealing the damn cosmetic items. My neighborhood Walmart is now locking nearly everything in glass cases.  It's just not the same having to press a button, wait for an employee w a key and then rush to pick your selection... 

While both are illegal, only one is immoral under the Ten Commandments.  Thou shall not steal.  And while adultery is also prohibited, nothing is said about fornication or even paying for it. 

My basic moral compass is, “Don’t hurt anybody.”  Stealing takes bread from peoples mouths (in one way or another).  A transaction between consenting adults actually helps both parties. 

7 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

While both are illegal, only one is immoral under the Ten Commandments.  Thou shall not steal.  And while adultery is also prohibited, nothing is said about fornication or even paying for it. 

My basic moral compass is, “Don’t hurt anybody.”  Stealing takes bread from peoples mouths (in one way or another).  A transaction between consenting adults actually helps both parties. 

The law my dear is the law 100% of the time.  We do not get to pick and choose which ones we follow or not.  

90% of my clients are married, so adultery  is a sin. My guess is that the wife's would be upset if they knew their husbands were paying for sex. So yes, that would hurt somebody if that is your argument.

We all are sinners and guilty of breaking laws. I say we come together for a spiritual awakening and cleanse ourselves of the impurities. 😂😂😂