fishndude57

GUILTY...

74 posts in this topic

I always scan my parsley as cilantro, saves me $.40 every time! If they handed out stamps or punch cards maybe I'd spring for the parsley. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/people-are-stealing-millions-from-grocery-stores-by-scanning-items-as-carrots/ar-AAyjlbo?li=BBnb7Kz

Edited by fishndude57

I always scan lube as extra virgin olive oil and condoms as shrink wrap

I never purchase both things at the same time and I put on a wedding ring before I go to the store...  :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

I always scan my parsley as cilantro, saves me $.40 every time! If they handed out stamps or punch cards maybe I'd spring for the parsley. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/people-are-stealing-millions-from-grocery-stores-by-scanning-items-as-carrots/ar-AAyjlbo?li=BBnb7Kz

LMAO is that worse than scanning an heirloom tomato as a vine ripe ;)

Ever since U-Scans came into our universe, I scan all veggies that sell by the pound as green cabbage, which is usually around 49 cents. I have never been caught or questioned, even at places like walmart that have a camera over the scanning thingy. If they are going to make me do the work, by taking away someones job as a checker, then I get a 5 finger discount. And guilt is such a useless emotion when it comes to vegetables.

2 minutes ago, CandiO said:

.... And guilt is such a useless emotion when it comes to vegetables.

Unless, of course, they are zuchini or cucumbers 😁

15 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Unless, of course, they are zuchini or cucumbers 😁

Ouch! Zucchini has little spines! But I have been known to go through the entire pile of English cucumbers just to find the right one.......

I think I still have some old avis named Cucamber somewhere.

9 minutes ago, CandiO said:

Ouch! Zucchini has little spines! But I have been known to go through the entire pile of English cucumbers just to find the right one.......

I think I still have some old avis named Cucamber somewhere.

Good to know, always buy cucumbers or banana's and scan them as to what's ever cheaper...right?

2 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Good to know, always buy cucumbers or banana's and scan them as to what's ever cheaper...right?

Before I was a ho, and just a slut, I was very poor and peeled the label off a package of hamhocks and put it on a 5lb spiral ham and got away with it. At Wallymart. So it works with meat also. Even tube steak, I imagine ;-0~

Damn, I am a prude! I scan everything exactly as it is. Someone needs to corrupt me!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Just now, SultryKitten said:

Damn, I am a prude! I scan everything exactly as it is. Someone needs to corrupt me!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

LOL, I think that's your job dear. I only started doing because why, why is parsley so expensive at $.89 a bundle? :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, fishndude57 said:

LOL, I think that's your job dear. I only started doing because why, why is parsley so expensive at $.89 a bundle? :rolleyes:

$.89?!?!  I am thrilled when I find avocados for under a buck.

My motto at the store is to not buy any produce that is over a $1.00 a pound. The only time I will break down is if it is for a dish I am making(and it is one of the ingredients), or if I want to spoil myself with like portabello mushrooms, or something.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Also, I am growing my own herbs. They taste much better than the store variety.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

10 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Same here and it's a huge money saver growing them! 

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

And with an AeroGarden you can have them all year.

1 hour ago, Zelda Runner said:

Same here and it's a huge money saver growing them! 

I've just started growing herbs. It really makes a difference! 

And I never though about not scanning what it really is on the self service :eek: I'll start scanning premium steak as turkey ham :P

Ummm, not to sound like the grownup in the room, but you all do realize that this is misdemeanor theft by deception, don't you?

What sort of degenerates are you, that you need a guy by the name of BadBoy to tell you right from wrong?

:rolleyes:

18 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Cheap thrills, eh?  Bravo.  Really "stickin it to da man!"   

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Ummm, not to sound like the grownup in the room, but you all do realize that this is misdemeanor theft by deception, don't you?

What sort of degenerates are you, that you need a guy by the name of BadBoy to tell you right from wrong?

😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

LMAO and another reason why some of us grow our own herbs! So we can be grownup and enjoy the finer flavors of life. ;):P

I have to confess that I’ve been lying for a really long time. I’m actually 5’-2 3/4” instead of the 5’-3” I’ve been shamelessly claiming.

The weight has been lifted.

Edited by Laci French
Tears of joy

54 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I have to confess that I’ve been lying for a really long time. I’m actually 5’-2 3/4” instead of the 5’-3” I’ve been shamelessly claiming.

Wow! Its about time you came out with the truth!!.

This thread is rocking the very foundations of TOB!

Let's see now

Fish has admitted to High Crimes and misdemeanors

Saphire puts on a wedding ring to buy cilantro and parsley but never buys them together.  Why?

Sultry Kitten is claiming innocence, hmmmmmm.....

Laci finally admits to the big lie she has been living.......  A quarter inch is a quarter inch. 

I just hope that TOB can survive these revelations!!!

2 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Oh and Bad boy is the moral authority!?!?!?

Not such a Bad Boy after all?!

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

LOL! You crack me up girl! Reminds of joke I have seen in the past.

Image result for 7 lbs 4 ounces is just not realistic funny sayings

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

3 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

This thread is rocking the very foundations of TOB!

Let's see now

Fish has admitted to High Crimes and misdemeanors

Saphire puts on a wedding ring to buy cilantro and parsley but never buys them together.  Why?

Sultry Kitten is claiming innocence, hmmmmmm.....

Laci finally admits to the big lie she has been living.......  A quarter inch is a quarter inch. 

I just hope that TOB can survive these revelations!!!

Related image

Image result for innocence funny

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

18 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Me! Pick me! I’ll corrupt you!!! Oh! were talking about vegetables ....😜 yeah come out my way and I’ll show you some corruption 😘 miss you!

I have been so hungry while shopping, I have eaten a few of the cashews I was buying per pound.  I never thought about changing the price  to a lower amount. I can see how this all could cost a company millions.