Mr.Pink

Ladies, were reviews an ego booster?

46 posts in this topic

Did it give you an ego boost? I say were because the review section has pretty much been netured for all intents and purposes.

Edited by Mr.Pink

22 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

Did it give you an ego boost? I say were because the review section has pretty much been netured for all intents and purposes.

What if she had a negative review? And also been my experience that SOME ladies didn’t even read reviews. 

Oh they are alerted of a review being posted, but I don’t know if they actually read them when they were descriptive!

5 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

What if she had a negative review? And also been my experience that SOME ladies didn’t even read reviews. 

Oh they are alerted of a review being posted, but I don’t know if they actually read them when they were descriptive!

He's just being Mr Punk, he's not evidently done for the evening yet anyway. 

3 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

He's just being Mr Punk, he's not evidently done for the evening yet anyway. 

naw, i'am gonna be laid up for a few days......you know what they say about idle hands...

35 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

I’ll tell you what gives me an ego boost! Is a lady asking to,see me,!

2 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Oh that's how this works now? 😂😂😂 I'll PM you... 

Jk

Xo

I thought they were fun to read. Not sure about an ego boost, but fun to live it over again in the reading. 

1 minute ago, Mr.Pink said:

naw, i'am gonna be laid up for a few days......you know what they say about idle hands...

What happened? Last time I was laid up, nearly 2 years ago, hospitalized from MC wreck!

had a great gorgeous,  nurse though . Gave me a “ bed bath” . Damn insurance didn’t cover a Happy end! 🤨

4 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Oh that's how this works now? 😂😂😂 I'll PM you... 

Jk

Xo

You’re a knucklehead ! But I love you Megan dear!

❤️

5 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

You’re a knucklehead ! But I love you Megan dear!

❤️

I'll fake being a new girl for you.... 😂😂😂

Xo

💕

1 minute ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I'll fake being a new girl for you.... 😂😂😂

Xo

💕

Ohh you’re so sweet! 🌹❤️

I wish to apologize and retract anytime I have been a dick to Mr. Pink. It will never ever happen again sir...you have my word. 

54 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I thought they were fun to read. Not sure about an ego boost, but fun to live it over again in the reading. 

+1

32 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I wish to apologize and retract anytime I have been a dick to Mr. Pink. It will never ever happen again sir...you have my word. 

No sweat.....I know being a sarcastic smartass will rub people the wrong way...

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

You’re going to go blind if you keep doing that.  At least that is what my parents used to say to me back in the early 60’s 😂😂

An ego boost for me was all of the comments on the reviews.  

Just now, ilovewomen said:

You’re going to go blind if you keep doing that.  At least that is what my parents used to say to me back in the early 60’s 😂😂

No, no.....idle hands are the devil's workshop.

16 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I remember when my dad caught me. He came in shaking his finger at the bed, and scolding me saying "boy, you're gonna go blind if you keep doing that". I waved my hands at him from the other side of the room and said "dad, I'm over here".

For me, I am ok with no reviews as I do not consider it in the lines of 'discreet'.  Most of my clientele are married and I do not expect them to go to such lengths.  It is like kissing and telling.  For me if you want to know, step up to the plate.  We are grown ups, after all. 

To me the reviews were kind of nostalgic.  Kind of like reading the Penthouse forum when I was a kid......  Some were entertaining.  Some were like never in a million years would that ever happen for me.  :D

I had 54 steller reviews. An 'ego boost' LOLOL.  No.  Maybe you need some reviews to 'boost your ego'. 

13 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

It does put an extra pep in your step, doesn't it?

6 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

They gave a nice idea of what to expect but the one thing I really miss is the menu items that were given in the review.  No need to go in blind, because they don't have a website.

I agree with this from the opposite perspective - having gentlemen know what to expect cuts down on a lot of uncomfortable questions or awkward surprises. One can only be so explicit with ad copy, now, so that little list did wonders for those who have more niche options. I’m hopeful there will be something like that again in the future, but if they don’t come back, I’m sure the community will figure out a way around it. We’re nothing if not flexible. 

14 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Oh really.... good to know! 

Many still have them.  They are fun to read.  I did like the gents having be them, and commenting on them.  It was much much much better for business!!

4 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Many still have them.  They are fun to read.  I did like the gents having be them, and commenting on them.  It was much much much better for business!!

It'd be interesting to have each provider choose what kind of reviews they'd allow.  No reviews, the current Yes/No system, the old style full written ones, or maybe even other options.

I know some are very anti-review, and others love reading their reviews.  

I adored each and every one of my reviews, but I never saw it as an ego boost, more of a "I'm providing the kind of service I would want" sort of thing. It was always fun to see what it was the reviewers enjoyed most about our time together. :) 

1 hour ago, CallieVane said:

I adored each and every one of my reviews, but I never saw it as an ego boost, more of a "I'm providing the kind of service I would want" sort of thing. It was always fun to see what it was the reviewers enjoyed most about our time together. :) 

Great answer!!

37 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Great answer!!

Thank you! ;) 

I miss them. Makes finding a compatible partner easier. And yeah, girls reaching out directly is an attention getter.