Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sprgs37

411 on CorinneJean

25 posts in this topic

Unfortunately I'm with mountainrider experiencing poor communication. 

Anyone have an update on her? Considering giving her a try, but based on the above, and the lack of reviews, I'm kinda leery, especially since I'm a bit of a newbie...

2 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

It's weird that she doesn't have a single review, considering she's been working out of the Springs and advertising for at least 4 months now.

Yeah, I kinda what I thought... I might have to pass until I see something more...

She has been posting ads for at least 2 years now.  I've tried to see her several times, but she always flakes out after hours of texting.   It was truly a waste of time!

Be careful.  She'll ask you for your pics.  I wouldn't send any pics if I were you. 

12 hours ago, RPG-Lover said:

She has been posting ads for at least 2 years now.  I've tried to see her several times, but she always flakes out after hours of texting.   It was truly a waste of time!

Be careful.  She'll ask you for your pics.  I wouldn't send any pics if I were you. 

I wonder if she just refuses to see people who won't complete her screening process - that is, by sending pictures? On the other hand, I wonder if she's a weird middle aged dude collecting photos for weird purposes?

2 hours ago, turtlerabbit said:

On the other hand, I wonder if she's a weird middle aged dude collecting photos for weird purposes?

Someone trolling for info to put on a bad johns site? Vigilante public outing site? Plain old blackmailer?

Or a nefarious provider? Yeah, going there again (yes, not all ladies asking for PII information are evil, blah, blah, blah), because the following popped into my mind after reading this.

Many years ago, there was a brief hullabaloo on the board around a provider (sorry, don't recall her name right now, and won't mention anyway, so as not to open old wounds too much) that rumor had was blackmailing guys. She/SO/husband/whatever had a couple of fake profiles, had guys do fake reviews for her that she was legit. Eventually got banned and seems to have disappeared (which make sense: one guy went as far as making his own website that contained her real world name, pics, and court records showing her getting hauled in for various financial fraud scams; appears was always trying to be one step ahead of LE chasing her). The scary part was the profiles that she had others controlling. These accounts had normal levels of activity in that these guys were posting to threads, everything looked normal, "legit", but behind the scenes, who knows, but thought at the time was she made her victims vouch for her.

So, everyone needs to be careful out there: never REALLY know what's going on.

20 hours ago, turtlerabbit said:

I wonder if she just refuses to see people who won't complete her screening process - that is, by sending pictures? On the other hand, I wonder if she's a weird middle aged dude collecting photos for weird purposes?

The only time I do not respond is when I am not working, which if I haven’t posted for that day I’m probably not. People have lives, and I don’t see people who won’t complete my screening. If i thought something was iffy, I won’t see you. But I’m deff not a dude collecting photos. I have had multiple people see me. Reason I don’t have any reviews is because I do not have a website to link my reviews to.😜

4 hours ago, CorinneJean said:

The only time I do not respond is when I am not working, which if I haven’t posted for that day I’m probably not. People have lives, and I don’t see people who won’t complete my screening. If i thought something was iffy, I won’t see you. But I’m deff not a dude collecting photos. I have had multiple people see me. Reason I don’t have any reviews is because I do not have a website to link my reviews to.😜

You dont need to have a website to have reviews... please understand TOB is it's own community... being on TOB for 3 months straight with 0 reviews is fishy to a lot of people! Lots of great people here!! And lots of screening goes on everyday!  It's also odd that your eccie link doesnt work (if your a member) men only post here for info... not to cause issues or be rude. We are family and we look out for each other....men and women alike! 

Hope youre enjoying TOB! 

Xo

Megan 

23 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Someone trolling for info to put on a bad johns site? Vigilante public outing site? Plain old blackmailer?

Or a nefarious provider? Yeah, going there again (yes, not all ladies asking for PII information are evil, blah, blah, blah), because the following popped into my mind after reading this.

Many years ago, there was a brief hullabaloo on the board around a provider (sorry, don't recall her name right now, and won't mention anyway, so as not to open old wounds too much) that rumor had was blackmailing guys. She/SO/husband/whatever had a couple of fake profiles, had guys do fake reviews for her that she was legit. Eventually got banned and seems to have disappeared (which make sense: one guy went as far as making his own website that contained her real world name, pics, and court records showing her getting hauled in for various financial fraud scams; appears was always trying to be one step ahead of LE chasing her). The scary part was the profiles that she had others controlling. These accounts had normal levels of activity in that these guys were posting to threads, everything looked normal, "legit", but behind the scenes, who knows, but thought at the time was she made her victims vouch for her.

So, everyone needs to be careful out there: never REALLY know what's going on.

Seriously?  Maybe she was involved in kennedy assassination and watergate too! This borders on FUD and is definitely over the top. Ditto fake pics accusation above. Any links or evidence to support?

4 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You dont need to have a website to have reviews... please understand TOB is it's own community... being on TOB for 3 months straight with 0 reviews is fishy to a lot of people! Lots of great people here.

The review form does ask for alternate web links HOWEVER you can just link to profile. Perhaps has confused a would be reviewer or two. There is NOTHING "fishy" about no reviews after three months . Majority of guys, members or otherwise, do not post reviews. (And lets be real - some not so great folks here too. )

Anyway, I have no dog in fight and have not met ms corinne yet but research i did do did not pop up any red flags or anything worthy of the battering some are giving her. As to eccie link not working - show me one that does. Any I have tried to follow don't.  But, Corinne: what is your handle at eccie? I couldn't find you there but they have had their issues.

10 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Seriously?  Maybe she was involved in kennedy assassination and watergate too! This borders on FUD and is definitely over the top. Ditto fake pics accusation above. Any links or evidence to support?

The review form does ask for alternate web links HOWEVER you can just link to profile. Perhaps has confused a would be reviewer or two. There is NOTHING "fishy" about no reviews after three months . Majority of guys, members or otherwise, do not post reviews. (And lets be real - some not so great folks here too. )

Anyway, I have no dog in fight and have not met ms corinne yet but research i did do did not pop up any red flags or anything worthy of the battering some are giving her. As to eccie link not working - show me one that does. Any I have tried to follow don't.  But, Corinne: what is your handle at eccie? I couldn't find you there but they have had their issues.

And thank you for having my back !! Your awesome and the eccie situation - I think since backpage and all that’s crap got shut down, if it is a page based out of the US it doesn’t work. SO I’m thinking that is the problem.

17 hours ago, CorinneJean said:

You're a gorgeous lady and no doubt there are many guys who would like to meet you (me included).  Everyone is trying to be careful and one of the methods used to make sure someone is OK is to look for reviews. 

18 hours ago, CorinneJean said:

And thank you for having my back !! Your awesome and the eccie situation - I think since backpage and all that’s crap got shut down, if it is a page based out of the US it doesn’t work. SO I’m thinking that is the problem.

Eccie is back up and does not have to be accessed from outside country. However your profile link - like most i have seen - just sends you to their login page, not your profile or reviews if any. I could not find your profile there so was curious if slightly different handle or?? Eccie's search functions suck in my experience and may just be that - or operator (me) error!

I will say if your only screening method requires guys to send a pic that is a major issue for many and i understand their concern. You need to do what makes you feel safe (and be safe!) but you might wish to reach out to some experienced ladies here for other effective means of screening that dont involve pics. Your business and your call of course.

Best wishes and good luck. Hope you prove to all to be a fine lady - need all we can get. Get a review or two would help - as long as they are good!

Tried to meet this YL today. Sent an e-mail asking about availability today (and I noted that I understood it was short notice, so...), exchanged a few e-mails with her this morning, trying to work out a time. i suggested a time that would work for me and never got an answer.  The aforementioned time came and went, and nothing. Never got around to discussing location, screening, etc.

Maybe she's busy, and that time wouldn't have worked, or whatever, but a quick "hey, sorry we just can't meet today" would've been fine.

At least not much ventured.

12 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

The one and only review of her says shes a rip-off. 

And there's a rebuttal, so...

On 8/13/2018 at 1:55 AM, CorinneJean said:

Reason I don’t have any reviews is because I do not have a website to link my reviews to.😜

That is  just laughable. You are on TOB and never noticed that it has its own review section ?

CorinneJean 719-404-9737
Colorado Companion

I have done all the research I know to do and cannot fined anything but the one review and her rebuttal. Probably should be enough to stay away but for what ever reason she intrigues me. I am not a member of Eccie nor do I want to join. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

https://theotherboard.com/users/129688

Edited by Kaduk
this thread was merged at this point

First, thank you. Now, stupid question of the morning; how did you find the threads you kindly lead me to. I really do want to do my own research, work and navigate on my own but I am honesty illiterate when it come to techie computer stuff.

I do feel rather foolish. All of the discussion happened just this past August. I missed all of it. More diligence and work on my part in the future. Thank you.

3 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

I do feel rather foolish. All of the discussion happened just this past August. I missed all of it. More diligence and work on my part in the future. Thank you.

If everyone did their own diligent research what would we need the 411 forum for?  :D

Np. Go to the top right of this page, click Search (below your avatar if logged in) and type your term. Use the All Content option to the left of the search term for more options

And if ^^^^ does not work (or even if does work, can't be too thorough), Google with the site option.

For example of this thread, enter in the search box: corinne site:theotherboard.com