fishndude57

I never posted a "Hi I'm New Post"...

22 posts in this topic

back when I joined in 2015. So here goes. Hi I'm New. Mi Nombre Pisces.  I need reintroduction and instruction on to how to properly approach, then be properly screened. Sarcasm font on but maybe not all the way. I probably could use a refresher course as well. I'm privy to so much info back channel. Guys...texting "Hey, Hi", with no introduction simply isn't going to cut it. Also "Hey Babe You Do Greek", with no introduction just blurting it out...wrong wrong wrong. Sooooo...

"Sarcasm Font On"

2 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

back when I joined in 2015. So here goes. Hi I'm New. Mi Nombre Pisces.  I need reintroduction and instruction on to how to properly approach, then be properly screened. Sarcasm font on but maybe not all the way. I probably could use a refresher course as well. I'm privy to so much info back channel. Guys...texting "Hey, Hi", with no introduction simply isn't going to cut it. Also "Hey Babe You Do Greek", with no introduction just blurting it out...wrong wrong wrong. Sooooo...

"Sarcasm Font On"

+100

Its the new guys who don't know how to properly approach a lady.  They think by saying Hey babe do you do greek or Hi/Hey or I've have got a foot long they are going to impress the ladies.  I don't think so.

I don't think it's about whether you are new to the board. Seems there are just too many guys who are new to manners. 

Maybe it's a generational thing. Some of us here were born when you practically had to be a WWII vet to get elected president.

While I agree there is a generation thing, there are guys approaching the ladies that are in their 30's and 40's using this approach.

I think a lot of it a lack of respect for the ladies.  Manners go a long way here.

22 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

+100

Its the new guys who don't know how to properly approach a lady.  They think by saying Hey babe do you do greek or Hi/Hey or I've have got a foot long they are going to impress the ladies.  I don't think so.

What the hell does going to Subway have to do with impressing the ladies?

I've always gone with the 6" meal deal anyway.. more bang for your buck!

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Sorry Fish I’m not newbie friendly 😂😂😂

Don't I fuckin know it, I guess I'll keep screening till you agree to seed me..."Right Babe?"

7 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I never posted one either...

I'm Laci French and a few things about myself...enjoy all you can eat buffets, I spend a great deal of time lint rolling dog hair off my clothes and I grew up in Dallas/H-town so my Siri does not understand me.  

Sorry Fish I’m not newbie friendly 😂😂😂

+1+1+1

Come to think of it...I never posted a  "Hi,I'm new" either. Probably because I'm old.

Come to think of it I never did either so welcome to all of you have a great time and stay safe think I've heard that before

Well now that all of you Newbies have come out of the closet please be polite and play nice!!!!

3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

"Sarcasm Font On"

i always break the ice with: do you offer bbatc/bbtc? works wonders, you outta try it.

2 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

i always break the ice with: do you offer bbatc/bbtc? works wonders, you outta try it.

Now that is funny! I'd have to make this a wallet card tho, I really am cracking up! 

I never posted a "hello" post either, so I guess it's time:

Hi, I'm BadBoy, but I'm not a boy and most ladies say I'm not bad, either.

6 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

"Sarcasm Font On"

Just send a text that says........"You wrkn?" :D

Hell I'm such a coward, it would be more like "Scuze me ma'am, but with all due respect you got a minute?" LOL 

I never did a hello I am new either.  I was afraid of the forums for months and months.  I did one for NY and it was taken off and not allowed.  Boo....  I just posted an ad, and jumped into the deep end.

On 6/7/2018 at 9:23 PM, fishndude57 said:

Hell I'm such a coward, it would be more like "Scuze me ma'am, but with all due respect you got a minute?" LOL 

You do realize that you opened yourself up for an extremely sarcastic reply don't you?

13 minutes ago, satyr694u said:

You do realize that you opened yourself up for an extremely sarcastic reply don't you?

Fire away, anything to redirect all the BS posts and threads that have gone on last couple o months. 

5 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Fire away, anything to redirect all the BS posts and threads that have gone on last couple o months. 

Right on target

On 6/7/2018 at 8:23 PM, fishndude57 said:

I'd fall for that kind of country boy charm for sure!