qSeed

CMT and more?

17 posts in this topic

Curious what others think about this.

Was with my regular (three plus years) CMT earlier this week. During the session, she told me that she would be opening a new location by the end of the summer. (I've followed her to now the third location.) She said that the new location was more private, would offer different kinds of massages, more oil. And in addition to the table, there would also be a mat. Also, a shower and sauna and a first for me, another room where one could relax afterwards. I said some encouraging words, told her that I looked forward to both the shower and sauna, but mostly kept my thoughts to myself.

This particular CMT has always had clear boundaries, and has never done or touched anything un-CMT like. She provides a great massage, light to medium pressure with long strokes, which is my preference. She gives an undraped (face down; minimal draping on the flip), what she calls Lomi Lomi massage, and has never been shy about working the glutes, upper thighs, etc., including lots of what I would call teasing, with light fingernails. She has also over the past several months started doing more work on the pecs and lower abdomen. Overall, within a inch or so of the promised land, all the way around. We've always hugged, chatted, and I make certain to leave a very good tip. Anyway ...

Like I said, she has always been fairly strict about certain things and in total control. But with this new venue in mind, I will admit that I have a number of things on my wish list. Overthinking or keep things the way that they are?

There are some CMT's who have a clear and established boundary, that they never cross.  Some will cross that boundary over time if they feel comfortable with you.

I would suggest that when she does move to her new location, continue being respectful to her and let her take the lead on where she wants the boundary to exist.

I do agree that moving to a mat on the floor can definitely lead to a more relaxed and intimate massage that may includes some extras.  Let her lead the way.  She will let you know if she wants to progress past the draped massage when you are face up.

Great advise, much along the lines that I have always lived with.

I should add that she said that she would continue to work out of the current location too, and emphasized comfort and trust with existing clients (in the new location).

There you go. Respect and enjoy your future massages.

I disagree with Ilovewomen. I think you should ask her if the option for more is a possibility.  

Never know until you ask. 

Maybe that where I've fallen down.  By not asking.  if anyone knows, its Laci. Definitely follow her advice.

Edited by ilovewomen

I’m just incredibly blunt😂

Don’t look back on what if’s....take the chance.  Good luck!!

Personally, I wouldn't push the topic, especially since it seems like getting a good massage, which is/was the initial reason for seeing her and continuing.

That said, guessing that she might drop some hints pretty quick in the new location if more is on the table. "Worst" case scenario, she's moving to a nicer suite and feels comfortable knowing that certain guys will not be trying to cross the line (ie. she feels safe).

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

I disagree with Ilovewomen. I think you should ask her if the option for more is a possibility.  

Never know until you ask. 

True, I'll never know. I guess I am one of those "follow the lead" guys. But you make a case; I'll definitely think it over. Thanks!

22 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Personally, I wouldn't push the topic, especially since it seems like getting a good massage, which is/was the initial reason for seeing her and continuing.

That said, guessing that she might drop some hints pretty quick in the new location if more is on the table. "Worst" case scenario, she's moving to a nicer suite and feels comfortable knowing that certain guys will not be trying to cross the line (ie. she feels safe).

Well, initially true, but my radar's always on.

You are probably correct, if more is available, she will lead the way. And also true, I got the impression (something else she said) that she does want to go forward at the new location only with established clients that she trusts.

Personally, if I had a dependable, quality, highly skilled masseuse, whom I saw regularly, I'd be very cautious about ruining that. 

Plenty of ladies, advertising here, who can handle the other needs. :D

As far as asking:

recommended and I would think OK - Can't wait to see your new location and I am flattered to be a regular.  With new location and other changes, any menu changes i should know about?

Not recommended if you want to see new digs - So can we fuck next time?

I believe it is all in the delivery.  May or may not change the answer, but certainly the reaction.  

Good luck.  Oh, if she is that good and if she slaps your ass into next week and has an open spot for a regular she can call me. B)

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Personally, if I had a dependable, quality, highly skilled masseuse, whom I saw regularly, I'd be very cautious about ruining that. 

Plenty of ladies, advertising here, who can handle the other needs. :D

You hit the nail on the head; I really enjoy the massages she gives and would hate to ruin that.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

As far as asking:

recommended and I would think OK - Can't wait to see your new location and I am flattered to be a regular.  With new location and other changes, any menu changes i should know about?

Not recommended if you want to see new digs - So can we fuck next time?

I believe it is all in the delivery.  May or may not change the answer, but certainly the reaction.  

Good luck.  Oh, if she is that good and if she slaps your ass into next week and has an open spot for a regular she can call me. B)

I like "recommended" ... when it gets closer to opening day.

Thanks; I will let you know how this all works out.

My Thoughts and for myself if my license is current and I use my name, it is straight up professional and I do not ever accept solicitations.  Though massaging the genitals is perfectly normal in European countries under professional license, it is not that way here.  Licensed CMT have a code of ethics in order to keep the license.  Just saying.  Interesting to hear a fellow practitioner of Lomi Lomi and for myself, I would be slightly curious as to who or where she certified for that?  

I'd say go with your gut. You've been seeing this massage therapist long enough to have gotten a pretty good sense of what she's about, how she views you as a client, the level of trust and rapport between you, etc. *How* you ask is probably decisive at this point.

My experience with this sort of thing is that I asked (after a couple sessions), and was told essentially 'not in a million years'--with any client, she said. But after a few more sessions over about a 9 month period, she offered, saying that I'd become select clientele. I think comfortability matters. Alot.

I saw a CMT 3 times over about 1.5 years.   She was in school for some medical field and is no longer giving massages.  

At the beginning of the 1st visit there was a pretty intense interview.  Several questions that if you read between the lines there was no way you were getting any funny business there.  I let her know I was there for a massage she would give to any athlete (my job is pretty physical).  

The massage also started on your back and ended on your belly.  So there was little to no chance of anything happening.  

Sense you started this relationship on the up and up,  I would not be the one to push the lines.  If she gets closer and closer to the boys,  you can give the hints that she can proceed with more.  Open your legs. If on your back, put your hand on your hips....

Boy do I need to find a new deep tissue/sports massage gal. But do I not look forward to the "interrogation" :( 

ETA: she was not anyone I would consider doing any funny business with anyways.  But who am I to turn down a HJ if offered? 

Edited by frankenthaler91