E.J.England

Weird appointment request

14 posts in this topic

Was wondering was anybody well visiting girls getting guys that are emailing for a PREBOOK. Then I email back trying to verify them or ask are they a Tob member I get cricket's. I took my number down because first I was getting weird texts now the emails. 

Been going on heavy since the black out...Leo playground right now, play safe :)

Just stay at it and stay safe! Alot of ladies I know don't have their numbers present and still go through this.You will always have to weed out the craziness, the ones you want will come.Just BE CAREFUL!

Experienced the same thing and stay safe. The crazies communicate the same and sadly many emails keep coming through that go to crickets. The good ones respond so just delete the crickets and be careful! 

18 hours ago, E.J.England said:

Was wondering was anybody well visiting girls getting guys that are emailing for a PREBOOK. Then I email back trying to verify them or ask are they a Tob member I get cricket's. I took my number down because first I was getting weird texts now the emails. 

Oops...that quote was a fail. 

Op, if something doesn’t feel right just pass and move forward.  Always ask for a pm from a gentleman confirming their handle on TOB.  

Keep smiling and hope today is fucktard free for you. 🤗 

With the new reality we all live in now, I feel sorry for all the fuckery the ladies have to put up with.

The new guys who are serious will learn the ropes around here and will become positive members of TOB.

The rest are looking for the next BP and will fade away eventually...I hope for the sake of all the ladies.

And of course, LE is always trying to catch their next fish. So be careful out there ladies.

Thanks so much ladies. I always screen, screen, screen, but you can never be too careful being this my first visit.

15 minutes ago, E.J.England said:

Thanks so much ladies. I always screen, screen, screen, but you can never be too careful being this my first visit.

Yes, first visits are part of screening to stay safe. 

I’ve been noticing several guys contact me via text saying they are p411 members trying to book an appointment. I asked them to send me a p411 request first and then they stop responding.  

17 hours ago, vipblonde said:

I’ve been noticing several guys contact me via text saying they are p411 members trying to book an appointment. I asked them to send me a p411 request first and then they stop responding.  

I'm not surprised one bit to hear this.  I was curiously going to start a post on it.  P411 in the not so older days was almost instant validation.  Sending a p411 request was one of the surest ways to get a quick date and all handled so discreetly.  When one travels, you can land and before you get to the rental car you can set up a date via P411 - good service.  I bet a lot of guys are trying to ride that old wave now that HOPEFULLY screening is a bit more doing/demanding to stay safe.

As much as research is your friend - crickets are a gift ladies because they are so attracted to big red flags:)

As a guy it's gotten hard to find what I'm looking for. I can no longer see pricing and have to ask.  I can' tell if a woman is gfe or rub or massage. I can' tell menu like utf or Russian which are very important to me.

So, text or email is how I have to find this info. I am emailing and trying to figure this all out (which a few weeks ago I could do all this with a click.)

When I get a response, so far it's either out of my price or I can't tell what services or menu is like.  So...conversation ends.

I prefer to say "Thanks but out of my pricing range" or but yes, sometimes the communication just stops.

Top it all off with the influx of new faces and names on TOB lately, and it' all a very hard situation. And it's hard on man and woman alike.