Bora Bora

To sweat or not to sweat?

17 posts in this topic

Now that the days are getting warmer and air conditioning is not always at the right temperature, we tend to sweat more while having sex.

With the premise that both are clean and showered, what's your opinion about sweating? Do you find it gross? or Erotic? or don't even care?

Personally, I find it attractive when a lady sweats under the mentioned conditions ;)

Yes to the good kind of sweaty sex, but heck no if the only reason is the ac is not working😂

I just trimmed my boyz, toe and finger nails for my lunch date tomorrow, I suppose that don't bother you either lol. Glad I did all that before I swept and mopped the floors. Not into sweat. Personally I prefer groomed, unless we're fishin. 

Edited by fishndude57

If we both don't break a sweat, we have not done it right. Jmho.

23 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Yes to the good kind of sweaty sex, but heck no if the only reason is the ac is not working😂

This time of the year, nighttime is the  best time.

...Thank goodness some like it (or don't mind), or I'd b turning the a/c down farther. And u know it's already cold in here. 

...*Giggling to myself + scrunched up face about how hot I get* :/

45 minutes ago, olgunn said:

For sure! Haha. Sexy sweat is a sign of effort and accomplishment!

54 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

This time of the year, nighttime is the  best time.

Showers aren't bad either for this time of year. But good sex almost always turns sweaty and is so enjoyable! 

Making fresh sweat together is super sexy. I never mind that. Don't mind showering together after when it's an option.

It's all fine and dandy... until the fat guy starts dripping into a lady's eyes while he's pumping away.

2 hours ago, Leonalune said:

...Thank goodness some like it (or don't mind), or I'd b turning the a/c down farther. And u know it's already cold in here. 

...*Giggling to myself + scrunched up face about how hot I get* :/

Even with air conditioning running at full capacity on summer there's always more sweat! LOL

A good healthy sweat can lead to a nuru-like experience.

iPhone corrected “nuru” three different ways 🤪

Edited by Bit Banger

I've always really loved getting good and sweaty with a gentleman. I hate sweating in my day to day life but under sexier circumstances I think it's wonderful! 

5 hours ago, olgunn said:

Start off with two fresh and clean bodies and work up to a warm sweaty conclusion is the very essence of the experience.  Personally when my lady partner gets flushed and sweaty from her climaxes is that extra thrill that takes the experience from pleasant to great.  There is nothing more beautiful than watching and feeling your partner get that perspiration and flush as she climaxes.  Yeah, if your both not sweaty when your done you either didn't do it right or at risk of frost bite from your surroundings.

6 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Now that the days are getting warmer and air conditioning is not always at the right temperature, we tend to sweat more while having sex.

With the premise that both are clean and showered, what's your opinion about sweating? Do you find it gross? or Erotic? or don't even care?

Personally, I find it attractive when a lady sweats under the mentioned conditions ;)

I'm not a fan of sweat so I love to have it nice and cold in my house at all times with blankets in the arms reach.

10 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

It's all fine and dandy... until the fat guy starts dripping into a lady's eyes while he's pumping away.

And a big ol'plus 1 ! That is exactly what I was going to say. When the dude is sweating  so badly that the lady is in fear of going blind cause he is showering his sweat into her face ,causing her mascara to run also. Or she is drowning underneath you- then that is too much.  If you sweat profusely when fucking, then as a courtesy to your lady lust, ask for a towel before the festivities begin. And kinda keep tabs on where your arm pits are in relation to her face. Good ol' lusty sweating is expected. But dripping it like dog slobber is just ..ichhh!☘️