countesskelly

What do you enjoy with FBSM?

30 posts in this topic

I am a CMT but would love to know what makes a good massage GREAT!!?!

A nice "finish", if you catch my drift.;)

Btw, congrats for spamming the board with two concurrent ad posts. :lol:

Honestly for me, personality, technician, all else is rudimentary. I talk a lot. 

A great FBSM includes nudity, lots of teasing, some B2B, lots of oil, more teasing.  Did I mention teasing? And yes a good massage with teasing.  

I think for the "S" in FBSM to work, there has to be some kind of connection. For me, if you can actually make the stuff that hurts feel better in a sexy way, all the rest follows nicely and naturally.

A side note, you post as many ads as you need to to drive your business.

59 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Honestly for me, personality, technician, all else is rudimentary. I talk a lot. 

And you text even more😂😂😂

Great thread to gain understanding in what the gentlemen are wanting/needing. 

45 minutes ago, rodrod1 said:

A great FBSM includes nudity, lots of teasing, some B2B, lots of oil, more teasing.  Did I mention teasing? And yes a good massage with teasing.  

And sprinkle some teasing on top?😂😂

Someone who really enjoys what she does, personally I think I have found the best at this. 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

And you text even more😂😂😂

LOL, what you talking bout willis!

5 years while in Miami working for a number of months the local ads were pushing Nuru Massages.  OMG what an experience:  b2b with lots of oil and oral.  Needless to say I went back a number of times!  Lol

BR

Lots of oil or lotion nude b2b rubbing mutual touching teasing happy ending hj 

Good music and free parking.

French endings!

That I don't have to 'drive' is the main reason I enjoy FBSM!  It's nice to just lay down, relax, not think about too much and then flip over!  (oooh weee!)

Love the teasing part.  The flip is great when it ends with a complete release of tension.  

My temperature was rising. As I took you in my arms and felt your breath against my muscular chest, I knew, I was alive. As my hands traveled toward your ample behind, I knew it belonged to me... Together. At last...

I can only provide my own experience. 

I thought  it would include some nudity and body parts rubbing together  and a happy  ending? 

Well it definitely  was not that. Beutiful lady in her under ware with a wrap on.

Pretty sad.

Pm me if you want her name so you can avoid her scam.

I thought FBSM meant female  sexual body massage.

My bad.:confused:

FBSM = Full Body Sensual Masaage

No guarantee of nudity on her part 

No guarantee of a happy ending 

On 6/6/2018 at 9:58 AM, 2Big said:

A nice "finish", if you catch my drift.;)

Btw, congrats for spamming the board with two concurrent ad posts. :lol:

I apologize for doing anything strange with ads. Haven't been on TOB since 2002, so re-learning things.

Amazing there is so many things to learn over and over and …  ;)

In terms of the massage itself. I get a lot of massages and for me consistency is key for me.  How many strokes on each side and time spent in that area are important. Too many CMTs spent too much time on one area on my back and after a awhile it gets old and is uncomfortable. I'm not a fan of those long deep strokes with real deep pressure. They can sometimes hurt.  Now, in terms of FBSM, lots of teasing where one would want😜. And that would include the back side.  I like when the teasing happens throughout the massage, not just at the end. Seeing the visuals on the flip, as most men are visual creatures I want to see the curves that get us off. 

12 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

I thought  it would include some nudity and body parts rubbing together  and a happy  ending? 

Well it definitely  was not that. Beutiful lady in her under ware with a wrap on.

Pm me if you want her name so you can avoid her scam.

Or better yet, write a review, as that has some permanence, is searchable. If you're hit by the proverbial bus next week, dudes won't get the news down the road.

For me, as someone already wrote, consistency. But a slightly different take.

For example, both parties nude on a bed. What's the point? I know, YMMV. But really, it that situation, a provider is going to say "no touching" and "just lay back and enjoy." Right. No way did I sign up for a tease and denial. Better on a table and more or less clothed. I might not return, but I won't be pissed.

And my experience, many of the younger providers have this "take it all in, eye candy, but no touching" kind of mentality. Again, stick with the table and mostly clothed. (At least, don't strip down from the get go. It might be a lot more sensual if the provider gradually shed items of clothing to whatever comfort level they desired. Nothing quite like a therapist falling out of a blouse or smock on the flip. "Oh my gosh. I'm soooo embarrassed.")

Also, in a related thread, someone wrote that they were tired of clients trying to get full service from FBSM. I would hope that no more than 10% of the clients are like that, trying to get something for nothing, as with almost any service. I would think that another 10% would leave a very nice tip if something more happened. The other 80%? Would never enter their mind.

Maybe this has been answered, what is the difference between a CMT and an RMT?

They seem to be used as FBSM in the hobby.

As a card carrying nudist, just getting naked does nothing for me. I don’t bother with strip clubs anymore either. A waste of good $s.

Rub & Tug? I’d rather get a CMT massage for $60-80, then go home & pull one out. 

From a "good" FBSM I enjoy the intimacy of being touched in a sensual and relaxing way at the same time. I enjoy not having to "perform" any activity and just relaxing and enjoy being pampered. It's just a different experience than FS. To me, FBSM has to have a good combination of real relaxing massage and sensual/erotic massage. Let's say, it's a CMT experience with a lot of erotism and sensuality. 

Mutual touch, nudity, cuddling are very welcomed as far as it's still a very relaxing experience and doesn't turn into a more proactive roll on my side. For that, there is FS.

Finally, slow, playful and prolonged ending is much, much better than just a simple and fast HJ to make you cum as soon as possible. In my opinion, the ending of the massage should not have to goal of making you cum, but providing exquisite pleasure, and as a result, orgasm happens. And of course, French is immensely appreciated!

Really, you have to be issued a card, and carry it, in order to be a nudist?  Where do you carry it (I put cards in my pocket)?

Edited by BadBoy

On 6/7/2018 at 8:40 PM, JungleGeorge said:

My temperature was rising. As I took you in my arms and felt your breath against my muscular chest, I knew, I was alive. As my hands traveled toward your ample behind, I knew it belonged to me... Together. At last...

Oh my....

Start with the sensual part (flip) and then progress to the relaxed massage part. I love things both ways ;>)