Sundance

Your First.....

63 posts in this topic

Oh my gosh, these were so fun to read, great topic OP. I used to get like a crazy weird awesome high from being someone’s first. I loved that shit. But then I had a bad experience so now I prefer them to be trained :)  I know you asked the dudes but I wanna play too. 

My first was at a SUPER seedy motel (my doings 🤦🏽‍♀️🤭) He was an Actually handsome college kid around my same age [ 26] from India. From the way things went down, I made the assumption that I was his first ever EVER 🤣 But fuxking A (hahah) - it was the easiest most thrilling thing I had done in ever and I’ve been an  addict since. 💁🏽‍♀️ I truly do miss the newbs though. It’s a special thing. LOL 

First? In Juarez at Irmas. Went there expwcting a fine time and received it. Place was clean changed sheets when we went to room with freshly washed linen. Had a room keeper who popped in with wash cloths and took dirty items. Two UTF sessions and a covered FS. Left feeling great.

The activities were excellent. My only regeret was not being more vocal about some of the things I wanted to do. First time = nervous.