Daniellexxrose

Lady Friends

26 posts in this topic

Happy to Announce I’ll be Relocating to Denver from LA :D  Only Slight issue is I do not know any of the lady Friends here. 

Welcome! People here are super friendly in my opinion, you should have no problem finding like minded ladies ❤️

Welcome to Denver and I am certain you are going to find it a great place to live and play....We are glad to have you here and if you have any questions just ask as someone will always be glad to assist....Have a great time and we are glad your here....

Glad to have you.  I don't think you'll have any problems making friends. 

3 hours ago, Daniellexxrose said:

Happy to Announce I’ll be Relocating to Denver from LA :D  Only Slight issue is I do not know any of the lady Friends here. 

Welcome to Colorado.........

Just looked at your profile and photos - Dayum!  Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Holy Toledo! I'm enthusiastic for you to get here! Welcome to CO :)

Hello Friend! Seeee it is super easy to make friends here :) Enjoy!!

Welcome, feel free to reach out if you have questions. There is a LOT to do here. You'll probably really enjoy residing here. Apparently the rest of world has decided to move here too. That is the only down fall, but I'm sure this is nothing compared to LA. Enjoy!

And real estate went up 10% in the last year.

Hello and welcome to Colorful Colorado! Always room for another Beautiful Lady here!!!

7 hours ago, Daniellexxrose said:

Welcome to Colorado! Everyone here loves making friends with new beautiful ladies.

If you have any questions, thoughts or ideas just reach out to myself and most all of the other ladies here. 💜💜💜

Welcome in! Do feel free to reach out to anyone on here. Super sweet ladies who know the area and can give great references as needed. 

Welcome to Colorado and TOB!  Have fun, stay safe and prosper pretty lady. If you need anything reach out.  

Welcome new girl! As you have seen these ladies on this forum are great! They will help you! A nd some of the guys ain't too bad either! Unless their name is Happy.  (Ok he is the best!)

On 6/5/2018 at 9:41 AM, Daniellexxrose said:

Hello...Screen screen screen and enjoy! Need anything feel free to reach out! I love my TOB friends!

Welcome to Colorado...

Welcome to the Mile High! I'm sure many of us are looking forward to you're move. Enjoy!!

Danielle, I'll echo the others in welcoming you to Denver.  Have a lot of fun, play hard, be safe and remember to drink much more water than needed in LA.  Enjy the mountains, because they are MUCH larger than the ones in Angeles National Forest.

That is great news. Cannot wait to see you again!

Enjoy one of the most beautiful blue skies in the country. Welcome.