Bora Bora

The real Prostate Massage?

10 posts in this topic

Following up on the recent Tantra thread where prostate massage was mentioned, I think "prostate massage" is another term that is generally misused. 

As I understand, prostate massage is not just sticking a finger up in your ass in and out, but actually massaging the prostate once the finger is in. Like for example rubbing it around, some light pressure, rhythm, etc. (But not like a doctor's prostate exam! :lol:)

Anybody has some knowledge about the "real" prostate massage?

I thought that for a long time but if you get someone who knows what she's doing and has small fingers. It's amazing!!

Yes and there is plenty of information based in Europe on it. Two clients adore it and when done right, it's so fun to see the man so turned on. 

If she does not know what she is doing and just jamming a finger in, it is a pain in the ass - no pun therein. If she knows excatly what she is doing in combo with a skilled bj - nothing finer!!! If you do not want to let her go and hope for the best you can always treat yourself to:

www.aneros.com

Stimulates same target hands free and no talent (just plenty of lube) required.

Seems a bit pricey but yeah - well worth hehe.

1 hour ago, Leonalune said:

Thank you for posting this!  Learn more every day lol.  Good to see toy I have suggested before here is in the "expert's" top 5.  What articles say is pretty accurate to limits of my knowledge, but have not tried his other top four and I do dispute the bigger is better drift.  But otherwise ...... yeah.

Brings up question I have been wondering but a bit reluctant to ask, rules and all.  Bear in mind this is not a shared activity i would remotely be interested in with a stranger .... regular only .... unless really hit it off from start.  So obviously this is NOT an ISO, pm me thing.  But I would be very interested in ladies view point as a general activity - could be SO, BF, or yes, client.  What would be your level of comfort if your guy asked for this type of play:

1. recoil in horror .... oh, hell no
  2. As long as he inserts and I don't touch, hey cool
  3. hey, looks interesting .... sure I will try .... let's explore
  4. Lay down sucker.  I know what I'm doing.  Might want a safe word hehe.
  5. Let's motorize this bad boy, high rev vibes, punch it Chewy let's see what its got wooooohoooo!!!!!  No wimpy safe words allowed!!!

OK number 5 would scare me.  But numbers 2 and 3 ...... at least as discussion items once get to know each other well.  Ladies your opinions if you don't mind giving them.

10 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

Yes and there is plenty of information based in Europe on it. Two clients adore it and when done right, it's so fun to see the man so turned on. 

What Zelda said! Its just like massaging a G-spot, but in a weird neighborhood ;-)

There is an actual prostate massage.  I did not hear about it from US therapist. As far as I know, I heard it from someone who heard it from another…..the prostate massage, the real one:   It is the part of massage given in European countries for over all health benefits when a person gets a massage.  Does not involve stimulation of the anus, which is all a man is getting from someone who is assumedly not a doctor.  …..   The prostate gland  is behind and below the bladder some below the belly and between the pelvis bone.  Use your massage strokes, Swedish or lomi lomi etc.  Massage towards the penis and scrotum one side then the other in a v shape from one side and then the other towards the penis.  As well massage the testicles and inner thighs up towards the penis. Massage the whole girth with all strokes leading to the penis and don't forget to give the balls their share …   Massage to increase the circulation and loosen the prostate gland up releasing you guessed it semen.  Is this like a huge secret or unknown process?  Anytime a man ejaculates, it is basically a good thing for the prostate gland.  Cheers!