2Big

BYOK - Bring Your Own Kit

47 posts in this topic

When I go somewhere to fuck a girl, civilian, hooker, I always bring my own kit. Condoms, lube, and baby wipes. Most girls don't have my size of condoms, buy cheap lube, or want to use a "wash cloth" on me. Nope, not happening, no idea where that "wash cloth" has been before.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually come along with my own condoms for that same reason (size and sensation), but sometimes encounter resistance from providers (mostly outside US) who want to use theirs for fear (e.g. tales about guys puncturing condoms). I always defer and use hers but would like to know how one can reassure without seeming suspicious or being a dick. Bring it up earlier in the convo and laugh about it?

Almost always use soap and water, but like the idea of wipes for those "in the car" or "in the park" moments...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😂😂😂😂 .....you sir are with the shit this morning huh?  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 2Big said:

When I go somewhere to fuck a girl, civilian, hooker, I always bring my own kit. Condoms, lube, and baby wipes. Most girls don't have my size of condoms, buy cheap lube, or want to use a "wash cloth" on me. Nope, not happening, no idea where that "wash cloth" has been before.

Yeah, I'm with you... Most condoms are way too big...

That's what you meant, right? Because condoms are stretchy enough to fit over a baseball bat.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, turtlerabbit said:

Yeah, I'm with you... Most condoms are way too big...

That's what you meant, right? Because condoms are stretchy enough to fit over a baseball bat.

😂😂😂😂 I'm dying

 

The name 2BIG doesn't give it away huh?

Edited by MeganMarie4u
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't have to be huge to desire a larger condom.  I bring my own Magnums because some gals don't stock them.  It's not because I am huge, like 2Big (no personal knowledge, going by reputation), but because if the end is loose you can move around a little inside and it's more like going naked than wearing a tight raincoat.  Don't worry, the base is tight enough to keep things intact, and they don't slip off.  Also, they are thin, but really strong, and are quality.

As to bringing my own lube and wipies, that seems like going a bit far, but to each his own.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup I always bring along a thimble, and that's even loose...dammit!

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Yup I always bring along a thimble, and that's even loose...dammit!

 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps you are a bad picker. I don't know any ladies who don't have a couple of sized covers, an array of nice lubes, and a washer and dryer to wash bed linens, towels, washcloths etc, so that clean linens are always available. Ewwwww..... I even travel with clean linens, drinks, candles etc. Seriously, where do you find these chicks?:confused:

9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uhh mmm yeah ok.  Had to read the OP a couple times.  Gawd I hate to sound like Miss Manners but we can converse with a little more civility.  One big question that occurs to me is why would you be playing with someone who's cleanliness is so questionable to not trust her towels to be clean?  Limited experience here but have never run into this in the Hobby.  I agree with Audrey, maybe choose a better companion?

10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Uhh mmm yeah ok.  Had to read the OP a couple times.  Gawd I hate to sound like Miss Manners but we can converse with a little more civility.  One big question that occurs to me is why would you be playing with someone who's cleanliness is so questionable to not trust her towels to be clean?  Limited experience here but have never run into this in the Hobby.  I agree with Audrey, maybe choose a better companion?

2Big has a certain style designed to cause controversy.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

2Big has a certain style designed to cause controversy.

Have to blame my response on my mother.  A couple guys talking she didn't care. If there was a lady within earshot then by gawd it better be polite.  She was NOT a woman you wanted to cross and taught lessons rather well.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have always said my mother (bless her & miss her) had the fastest backhand west of the Mississippi.:D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old School Mothers knew how to make their lessons stick.  I for one thank her for that, feel it made me a better person.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I worked at a brothel and I learned that it’s essential to have multiple sized condoms, I prefer magnum bare skin and regular bareskin.  Wipes and not baby wipes... cottonel are the best.  Also lube is important and not the kind you find at Walmart or the drug store.  I usually always overstock, you can never have too much. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh,the differences between the hobby and porn.    On video sets, although the producers do furnish everything. It really isn't uncommon for talent to bring their own kit.....as well as their current HIV/STD test.   Some performers are simply allergic to certain types of lubes and prefer certain brands of condoms. Hey,its a their choice situation on how they practice safe sex.

Wipes vs towels ? Again,their choice as well as yours. 

2Big may be crude....ok,understatement....but who among you should judge his bringing a kit ?  Beats showing up to a girl that is out of condoms and lube.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with ya sweetness! After all, a true gentleman will always come prepared😘

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tend to keep as many sizes of condoms in my playroom as possible. Amazon has every shape, size, color and flavor one could imagine. I've also encountered the "you don't have my size, guess I don't have to wear one, huh?" argument before and can easily shut it down when I reveal I keep fully stocked in every single brand and size under the sun. 

As for the wash cloth situation, I provide both unscented baby wipes and clean, dry as well as freshly steamed wash cloths that are immediately laundered following a session. The steamed wash cloths make clean up a breeze and I just like the idea of having a first class airplane experience for the neither regions! 🤣

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A provider struggling to apply some mini-me sized condom to a dick is an exercise in frustration and kills the mood.

Or do you see Christo trying to wrap the Eiffel Tower in a plastic bag from Walmart?;)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2018 at 5:55 AM, cgrey109 said:

I usually come along with my own condoms for that same reason (size and sensation), but sometimes encounter resistance from providers (mostly outside US) who want to use theirs for fear (e.g. tales about guys puncturing condoms). I always defer and use hers but would like to know how one can reassure without seeming suspicious or being a dick. Bring it up earlier in the convo and laugh about it?

Almost always use soap and water, but like the idea of wipes for those "in the car" or "in the park" moments...

Cgrey, you state here in your posting about guys poking a hole in the condom.  I can only say," THAT" would have to be a imbecile. I am living ,breathing, proof that condoms with holes in them create the pitter, patter of little feet. Anyway, that is what my dad told me.🍀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2018 at 10:00 PM, 69magick said:

I agree with ya sweetness! After all, a true gentleman will always come prepared😘

Never ever rely on anybody but yourself to be prepared! A "true" gentleman forgets things too.... and when they're thinking with the little head... PROTECT YOURSELF!! 

XO

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2018 at 9:27 PM, JRWolfe said:

 

2Big may be crude....ok,understatement....but who among you should judge his bringing a kit ?  Beats showing up to a girl that is out of condoms and lube.

That's when you raw dog it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just going to throw it out there to keep latex allergies in mind. The irony of having a latex allergy in this profession is a little funny, but really I am allergic to latex haha xD 

The Skyn ones are great though! And theyhave a variety of styles, xlarge, extra lube & studded. And of course the normal ones. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Demi-1616 said:

Just going to throw it out there to keep latex allergies in mind. The irony of having a latex allergy in this profession is a little funny, but really I am allergic to latex haha xD 

The Skyn ones are great though! And theyhave a variety of styles, xlarge, extra lube & studded. And of course the normal ones. 

Have you considered Female Condoms. They’re non/latex as I recall.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make sure your kit as a corkscrew if you are visiting a lady with a bottle of wine.

Yeah, I was that guy who created a semi-awkward situation when I arrived with a nice bottle that had a cork. The lady was in a space she doesn't control and couldn't find the correct device. Here are your options guys (in order of ease):

  1. Buy a bottle with a screw cap
  2. Bring a corkscrew that you don't mind leaving behind
  3. Learn the way of the shoe https://www.youtube.com/embed/8EZZVIyVeQI

I'll be better prepared next time. Thankfully, the lady was quite adaptable.

Don't be that guy.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, eatu55 said:

Make sure your kit as a corkscrew if you are visiting a lady with a bottle of wine.

Yeah, I was that guy who created a semi-awkward situation when I arrived with a nice bottle that had a cork. The lady was in a space she doesn't control and couldn't find the correct device. Here are your options guys (in order of ease):

  1. Buy a bottle with a screw cap
  2. Bring a corkscrew that you don't mind leaving behind
  3. Learn the way of the shoe https://www.youtube.com/embed/8EZZVIyVeQI

I'll be better prepared next time. Thankfully, the lady was quite adaptable.

Don't be that guy.

Great idea! You can also use the Key Method.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 6:51 PM, Demi-1616 said:

Just going to throw it out there to keep latex allergies in mind. The irony of having a latex allergy in this profession is a little funny, but really I am allergic to latex haha xD 

The Skyn ones are great though! And theyhave a variety of styles, xlarge, extra lube & studded. And of course the normal ones. 

The Skyn Elite is my absolute favorite condom. BJs and sex, I sometimes forget that I have one on.  You can actually feel the heat from her mouth, which no other condom I've used does that.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 6:51 PM, Demi-1616 said:

Just going to throw it out there to keep latex allergies in mind. The irony of having a latex allergy in this profession is a little funny, but really I am allergic to latex haha xD 

The Skyn ones are great though! And theyhave a variety of styles, xlarge, extra lube & studded. And of course the normal ones. 

  you just defined why porn stars often bring their own kit to a set. Often enough producers bring something that someone with a latex allergy simply can not wear.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now