Cp3666

Providers wanted

7 posts in this topic

I’ve been on “TOB” for about 2 or 3 months now and have scheduled and met 2 providers. I found one under “listings” and the another on the “forums” section. I believe now I  have a preference, so I used the listing search guide to look at my preference. However after looking at the reviews section and the forums section there are a lot of other providers that are not under listings. Is there a hidden place in the site where  I can expand my search? 

Edited by Cp3666

Listings don't offer a lot of necessary content. Forums are a fun way to get to know who's on here and check out profiles that peak your interest. As well as see what kind of reviews providers receive. It doesn't hurt to reach out an PM either to learn more and answer your questions. Hope you have great experiences on here!

Hey OP - what you may not realize is that TOB is free to participate in, post, review, etc.  However, the gals have to pay for "listings" and they have to renew them periodically and pay more.  Therefore, a lot of gals with a long history here may not have any current listings because, for one reason or another, they have decided that the cost/benefit proposition isn't working for them, either temporarily or permanently.  Even after they stop posting current "listings" their old reviews, and some of their old listings live on (for some period of time), as well as their profile.

That's a long answer to your question.  The short answer is that there is no hidden set of listings.  However, if you find someone that interests you, you can search for them in the listings and some of their old listings will come up, which might provide some information, and you can also search reviews, and get the lady's whole history of reviews.  Some of the gals are still working, just not listing on TOB, so if you find someone that appeals to you and you get the contact information from the old listing or review (which links you to her profile), send her a polite message of interest, and you might get lucky.

Edited by BadBoy

3 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Hey OP - what you may not realize is that TOB is free to participate in, post, review, etc.  However, the gals have to pay for "listings" and they have to renew them periodically and pay more.  Therefore, a lot of gals with a long history here may not have any current listings because, for one reason or another, they have decided that the cost/benefit proposition isn't working for them, either temporarily or permanently.  Even after they stop posting current "listings" their old reviews, and some of their old listings live on (for some period of time), as well as their profile.

That's a long answer to your question.  The short answer is that there is no hidden set of listings.  However, if you find someone that interests you, you can search for them in the listings and some of their old listings will come up, which might provide some information, and you can also search reviews, and get the lady's whole history of reviews.  Some of the gals are still working, just not listing on TOB, so if you find someone that appeals to you and you get the contact information from the old listing or review (which links you to her profile), send her a polite message of interest, and you might get lucky.

Pretty much this... at $65 a month for just an ad title...and with a lot of the "u avail?" knuckleheads that have plagued providers more than ever recently...... we often have to figure out what is best for our advertising $.  

For some of us that have ft careers or only moonlit  part time...we poke our heads out to spend ad$ only occasionally (but may focus on other ad venues like established twitter profiles and our regulars..)  

Every lady is different and TOB is a good resource but only a small drop in the bucket nationwide of resources that ladies (even local ladies) use now. (although that bucket is much smaller than recent years...) .

Play nicely all! :) Mel

8 hours ago, Cp3666 said:

. Is there a hidden place in the site where  I can expand my search? 

Right side of top ribbon this page

search - advanced search - member search  choose joined last oh six months.

Read to heart's content.  But shhhh ...... might be secret lol.

I think there may be some misunderstanding about what the different sections of TOB are...  

"Profiles" are the information about the TOB account holder whether (provider or hobbyist). 

"Forums" are the conversations about subjects to which anyone with an account can read and contribute.

"Listings" are the paid advertisements from providers letting us hobbyists know that they are currently available.  So at any given time not all providers will have a current Listing, but they will always have a Profile.

Thanks for the info. Didn’t realize ladies had to pay to advertise here. But then again someone has to keep this site going. 

I also hadn’t thought about the fact that this is some girls’ livelihood. Here I thought it was just a hobby. Guess it’s a hobby for me. (And maybe all the guys here?)

I’ll do my part to help the ladies out👍🏼

Thank you ladies for all that you do.