Vassago

Tall, pale, and hair like fire

19 posts in this topic

Settle down red lady of the lightening bolts. I tell my tales. I sing strange songs. I’m a skald, but if you ask most folk I’m not much more than the town drunk. I sometimes still dream about kissing Shirley Ann Manson’s lips just the way I knew how to when I was nervous and seventeen. I’m not Grognak the Barbarian. I limp with a bad knee. Mostly, that I don’t care I’m in the lair of the virgin eaters. Beware a cripple, you flaming red haired ones. I’m going to dream about you. I might even get to be a hero and ride beside Boudica. 

Good night.

“I used to be an adventurer, but I took an arrow in the knee”(and someone stole my sweet roll!).

“Some may call this junk, but me, I call them treasures.”

76 is a good number...

76 is an okay number, but 69 is a better number.  and occasionally a 70 thrown in to change it up and have some extra fun.

I am so lost lol... what’s this about? 

# confused 🤷‍♀️ 

Did you guys develop some secret code or something? 🧐

8 minutes ago, vipblonde said:

I am so lost lol... what’s this about? 

# confused 🤷‍♀️ 

I’m Lost too 69? Yes please, 42 looks like doggie is a yes also 

Sometimes we just go off and post what appears to be nonsense, but to the trained and untrained eye, you may be able to figure out what we are saying.

Just keeping it lighthearted with no bs to get in the way and dim what is a bright day.

1 hour ago, vipblonde said:

Did you guys develop some secret code or something? 🧐

No, drugs are just to easy to get nowadays and they sometimes bring out the philosopher in people.

What would this place be like without Vassago and 2Big?  They are the only ones that I immediately cut right to if I have short time.

THIS is what happens when you post after using Ambien.

2 hours ago, mustang said:

THIS is what happens when you post after using Ambien.

Oh man, I'm sure everyone has a good ambien story.  I know I have one from a few months back... 

I also heard a story not too long ago of a guy who took it, woke up in the middle of the night, and confessed everything to his wife.  Had no idea why she wouldn't talk to him the next morning.

On 6/3/2018 at 10:58 PM, Vassago said:

Settle down red lady of the lightening bolts. I tell my tales. I sing strange songs. I’m a skald, but if you ask most folk I’m not much more than the town drunk. I sometimes still dream about kissing Shirley Ann Manson’s lips just the way I knew how to when I was nervous and seventeen. I’m not Grognak the Barbarian. I limp with a bad knee. Mostly, that I don’t care I’m in the lair of the virgin eaters. Beware a cripple, you flaming red haired ones. I’m going to dream about you. I might even get to be a hero and ride beside Boudica. 

Good night.

💜💜💜

Where are my manners? This post wouldn’t be complete without good old uncle Leeroy: