dickhaupt

Loss of reviews

46 posts in this topic

Dickhaupt I’m appalled.  Without hair how am I expected to floss after?  Bad dental health leads to heart disease.

8 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, lots of flamersw here,  but, I very seldom click on a providers website, and just skip them.  Websites must be very expensive because they're services are always 200 or more HH and 400 or more for an hour. I can't afford that. 

You can find providers at a variety of price levels, none of them being cheap because this isn't a poor man's hobby.

Right off the top of my head I can name at least half a dozen that are at or near 2 Ben's an hr, so you may need to click on a few more. 😘

Edited by Cecilia

9 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

In the past, reaching out and asking the provider about services offered would often lead to a prompt cutoff of communication from that provider to "protect" them from a sting. I'm not sure how the providers are reacting in the current environment. Since there seems to be a lack of information out there, would providers be more willing to reply to inquiries as to what services are offered?

I've very rarely asked what services are offered, instead i was going by reviews and what was suggested by a provider on her site. Also, at the time of meeting, I'd ask what her limitations are.

For me personally, if a gentleman is a verified hobbyist, frequent reviewer or newly screened, I will happily discuss more intimate details than I had prior to "the change".

7 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, lots of flamersw here,  but, I very seldom click on a providers website, and just skip them.  Websites must be very expensive because they're services are always 200 or more HH and 400 or more for an hour. I can't afford that. 

Haven’t been here too long. But my experience thus far is this hobby is a “you get what you pay for” thing. Does that sound offensive or insensitive? I apologize if it does. But if you want a Victoria secret model, it’s not going to be any less than 400 a hour. 

7 hours ago, Denver303 said:

Haven’t been here too long. But my experience thus far is this hobby is a “you get what you pay for” thing. Does that sound offensive or insensitive? I apologize if it does. But if you want a Victoria secret model, it’s not going to be any less than 400 a hour. 

Well I have to say you do sound like an expert , I'm sure you have seen them all.

I don't care about Victoria's Secret I'm looking for my own secret

Edited by Mike940370
Typo

7 hours ago, Denver303 said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again....In this hobby, it is not necessarily a "you get what you pay for" situation.  There is no guarantee that a $1,000 is any better than $250/$300.  In fact, it is quite the opposite.  The $1,000 is likely to be more mechanical and the $250/$300 is more likely to be a lot friendlier.  But you still need to do your homework.  A "fly by night" will try to upsell and take you to the cleaners.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again....In this hobby, it is not necessarily a "you get what you pay for" situation.  There is no guarantee that a $1,000 is any better than $250/$300.  In fact, it is quite the opposite.  The $1,000 is likely to be more mechanical and the $250/$300 is more likely to be a lot friendlier.  But you still need to do your homework.  A "fly by night" will try to upsell and take you to the cleaners.

Yeah that’s true isn’t it. I guess those things haven’t happened to me (yet.) How about “the more you put in, the more you will get out” I’m sure there’s a double entendre somewhere in that. Ha. “

21 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Not flaming here, but I was just thinking that I can't afford a Porsche, a private jet or house in Monaco... but I don't get angry at them because they have good advertisement and their product is expensive :D. (Of course the ladies' service can never be compared to products like those ones ;))

Edited by Bora Bora

On 6/3/2018 at 10:55 PM, Laci French said:

I would imagine a furry snatch would like nibbling also...😂😂😂

I've always enjoyed the activity regardless of the landscape....

Hey, you quoted me,  where does it say I'm mad at them.  I said "I can't afford that"  maybe you should read what you quote.

4 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I would have to beg to differ here... keep clicking xo

Hi Francesca,  just wondering, can you give me a hint ;-) ?  Am I high or low?

I'm not knocking you high end ladies at all,  If I was a hot lady, I would get as much as possible too.  However, I can't afford that.  I'm not looking for a relationship, been married for 35 years and  I'm going to stay that way for the rest of my life, I hope; but, there are some very nice attractive ladies  who could use some help to pay rent, buy groceries, feed their kids and would give a gentleman 15 min or a HH and make it fun for him, hopefully her too  for about half of what  "Victoria's Secret" girls would want.  Besides I would feel so out of place with one of them any ways.

Edited by Mike940370
typo

Why exactly did we lose the ability to read the comments? They were informative 

1 hour ago, Hardworker said:

Why exactly did we lose the ability to read the comments? They were informative 

Have you been under a rock, your head buried in the sand, in the deep jungle for the last 2 months?

Have you been reading the board and all the threads or just never looked here period.

Our government passed a law/laws (see previous post and link) that will explain why we no longer have reviews and sanitized listings.

In a nut shell, anyone who promotes a web site that has ladies offering services can and will be judged guilty of sex trafficking and as such will be thrown in prison and the key thrown away.

On 6/3/2018 at 10:55 PM, Laci French said:

I would imagine a furry snatch would like nibbling also...😂😂😂

Well said