Sheila-4683

What Fantasies Have you acted out recently

77 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

There would have to be one Cardinal rule with MMF     do%2Bnot%2Bcross%2Bstreams.jpg

That’s because you’re practicing MMF.  

I find it more enjoyable as MFM, with the lovely lady in the middle, acting as a stream buffer. 🤪

Besides the stream crossing rule only applies to homophobes.  For a true hedonist, it’s all good. 

4 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I have a gay couple that are part of my circle of friends.   I'm disgusted by pickled pigs feet but that doesn't mean I have a phobia with people who eat pickled pigs feet, I just would never do it myself.  Eating pickled pigs feet or see a gay couple having sex around me doesn't bother me, I'm definitely not joining in on the fun.

I’m with you on the pickled pigs’ feet. On the other hand, fried scorpions ... like potato chips. 

My homophobic comment refers to those who avoid MFM because they fear ‘crossing swords’.  While I don’t seek MM contact, if another we should touch each other - no big deal. 

hot wife & mmf & mfm playtimes..

On 6/29/2018 at 10:44 AM, mountainrider33 said:

There would have to be one Cardinal rule with MMF     do%2Bnot%2Bcross%2Bstreams.jpg

Then how ya gonna double-stuff?

😜😂😍

1 hour ago, Cecilia said:

Then how ya gonna double-stuff?

😜😂😍

oh no you didn't :D!!!!!!!

On 6/2/2018 at 11:06 AM, Laci French said:

So jealous 😕

Such a bad girl.....I think you need to be spanked! 

On 6/10/2018 at 4:30 PM, fishndude57 said:

Oops 😬 

My current fantasy is to spend the month of August in Mexico drinking tequila and wearing fabulous sombreros.

The Toreador - 

AKA Shit, did I remember my spearmint gum?

She’ll bring the maple baseball bat. I’ll bring the silk blue handkerchief. If I can put on a vintage uniform like the Baseball Furies in The Warriors and paint my face blue. Now to sneak past the hotel desk.

I’ll get to her room. She’ll be standing with her back to me staring out the window. She’ll have her hands resting on the bat pommel with the shaft leaning against the inside of her thigh.

I could walk up behind her and as soft as can be, breath on the nape of her neck. I’ll do that and press the silk handkerchief against her hip. Now just need to slide it round front. A gentle scratch of the middle finger against it.

We can figure out what do with the bat later, just not in the butt please. Splinters.

Or I could just look like Michael Phelps. Can I just look like Michael Phelps? Is it too much to ask?

And please, please don’t tell me I remind you of Negan. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is not a handsome man.

Edited by Vassago

Setting up my skydiving adventure proven to be more of a challenge getting a date set than I thought

Yesterday, I flew like Superman, fists out and all, zooming left, zooming right, even did a couple front flips.  All in 54 seconds.  That was a fantasy I have had (and dreamed about) since I was about six years old.  Must do again, and again, and again.  This is how obsessions are born.

5 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Yesterday, I flew like Superman, fists out and all, zooming left, zooming right, even did a couple front flips.  All in 54 seconds.  That was a fantasy I have had (and dreamed about) since I was about six years old.  Must do again, and again, and again.  This is how obsessions are born.

Best of all, you lived to tell us about it!

My theory has always been that everyone dies, not everyone lives.

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

My theory has always been that everyone dies, not everyone lives.

Yep. Live and better still share it with someone!

On 7/7/2018 at 9:57 AM, Laci French said:

Oops 😬 

My current fantasy is to spend the month of August in Mexico drinking tequila and wearing fabulous sombreros.

...and only a sombrero

1 hour ago, Everhard said:

...and only a sombrero

and sunscreen!