Joanna Jaxxx

Reading is fundamental

17 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day.

Is there a reason most don’t read the ad title? I mean, I know all the ladies have sexy pictures to drool over, but it’s only one sentence to read. 

If you were Floyd Mayweather I’d understand lmao #issajoke

Have a great weekend everyone  XO XO XO 

47 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day.

Is there a reason most don’t read the ad title? I mean, I know all the ladies have sexy pictures to drool over, but it’s only one sentence to read. 

If you were Floyd Mayweather I’d understand lmao #issajoke

Have a great weekend everyone  XO XO XO 

I think you answered your own question. :P

Might help with some details.

For example, looking at your current (as I type) ad, it says "Westminster": guys asking "where u at"? Yeah, can see why not happy about that, but then again, seen lots of ads over the years where the lady does not change any information and just keeps copy/pasting same content (eg. back in the day of full ads here, ad title might say "up north" but text says "DTC": huh?). Can be confusing at times for the simple he-brain.

Or is it maybe guys asking for too specific location? Example: Denver is pretty large, so, helps to know general location as getting to that area might be a bear with traffic, construction, ball games, etc vs. where they are now. Westminster is not insignificant in size.

It's what's known as the "Paululum Caput (i.e., 'the little head') Effect": sexually anticipatory excitation causes blood to rush from the prospective client's brain to his penis, engorging it and rendering him incapable of even the most basic intellectual navigation.

This leads to the "Advertising Arousal Paradox": hot pics of the provider are needed to lure prospective clients, yet those hot pics induce the "Paululum Caput Effect," paralyzing the client's ability to intelligently approach the provider for a date.

Nature doth have a sense of humor. ;):P

Maybe the guys do read the ad title and choose to ignore it. I have a pretty detailed website with rates and such. Yet I still get guys asking me what are your rates?? And asking about other info that can easily be found on my website. I have had guys admit they only read the first page of my site and decided to give me a call. This makes me want to pull my hair out. I have pretty run out of patience with the guys who do no research at all especially when the info is so easy to fine.

23 minutes ago, Nicholeofdenver said:

... I have a pretty detailed website with rates and such. Yet I still get guys asking me what are your rates?? ...

I almost always ask about rates! 😱

Why? Because a YL’s published rate(s) have been known to vary from site to site and from day to day. For example: She may have $R listed on her website, but hasn’t changed the $X posted on P411 month’s ago, and to complicate matters has $K in today’s ad (because the rent’s due?). (K<R<X)

So after arranging a time, duration, and approximate location, I tend to ask, “And the rate for your time is?” Or words to that effect.  After all, a YL would be disappointed if she is expecting $X and I bring $K .

Edited by Bit Banger

The ones that need to read this will not see or bother to take the time in reading. 

30 minutes ago, Nicholeofdenver said:

I have a pretty detailed website with rates and such. Yet I still get guys asking me what are your rates?? And asking about other info that can easily be found on my website. I have had guys admit they only read the first page of my site and decided to give me a call. This makes me want to pull my hair out.

It is tough to get past that first picture. Maybe..try another ? But yes,some of us have read your entire website. Looking cute ,but your tob profile says you are 105 ??

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Why? Because a YL’s published rate(s) have been known to vary from site to site and from day to day. For example: She may have $R listed on her website, but hasn’t changed the $X posted on P411 month’s ago, and to complicate matters has $K in today’s ad (because the rent’s due?). (K<R<X)

I've seen different rates on different ads/websites at the same time. So I can understand why ask for rates.

As for why they don't read the ad title? I think it's just the mystery of human stupidity. I read all the information I can beforehand. But on the other hand, I'm always late for movies and I regret it every time! why? again... human stupidity!! :) 

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Just thought of another reason. 

I may have read your webpage 2-6 months when I decided to put you on my list.  But today’s ad, which inspired me to commit to an appointment, does not contain a rate. 

3 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Might help with some details.

For example, looking at your current (as I type) ad, it says "Westminster": guys asking "where u at"? Yeah, can see why not happy about that, but then again, seen lots of ads over the years where the lady does not change any information and just keeps copy/pasting same content (eg. back in the day of full ads here, ad title might say "up north" but text says "DTC": huh?). Can be confusing at times for the simple he-brain.

Or is it maybe guys asking for too specific location? Example: Denver is pretty large, so, helps to know general location as getting to that area might be a bear with traffic, construction, ball games, etc vs. where they are now. Westminster is not insignificant in size.

Westminster is not very big at all and too many guys ask for cross streets and then say they can’t meet.  It makes me very uneasy because there is only 2-3 hotels in the specific cross streets, now several guys could possibly be lurking waiting to see me come in or out of the hotel.  I’ve had my fair share of stalkers and this upsets me. Why do so many guys require to know with no intentions of booking.  

8 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

So after arranging a time, duration, and approximate location, I tend to ask, “And the rate for your time is?” Or words to that effect.  After all, a YL would be disappointed if she is expecting $X and I bring $K .

Maybe back in the days of when there were multiple sites.

I've looked at a few of the other sites that are still around besides TOB and hardly anyone posts there or if anyone does it is the travelling ladies.

5 hours ago, vipblonde said:

Westminster is not very big at all and too many guys ask for cross streets and then say they can’t meet.  It makes me very uneasy because there is only 2-3 hotels in the specific cross streets, now several guys could possibly be lurking waiting to see me come in or out of the hotel.  I’ve had my fair share of stalkers and this upsets me. Why do so many guys require to know with no intentions of booking.  

Not sure about others, but for me, which part of Westminster can be a major issue for me.

SE Westminster should be easy, NW will probably be a royal pain.

Also as far as location goes, you don't have to get your exact cross streets.

Westminster area, if you were for example to be in one of the places at Pecos and US-36, say you are at Federal and US-36.

Years ago I saw someone that advertised as near DTC, ended up they were over by Parker and Hampden (Aurora).

I call it the dick effect! They get hard, and you are no longer talking to the man but his dick. The dick has no manners, or comprehension of the written word. 

On 6/1/2018 at 8:52 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

I call it the dick effect! They get hard, and you are no longer talking to the man but his dick. The dick has no manners, or comprehension of the written word. 

^^^this answer works for me^^^

“Is your site/published info current?” 

I think this question would save dates and bring in business, Clients. You’re not being specific or annoying and you’re allowing the Provider to specifically tell you what you need to know IF there is anything different on their site. Even if you don’t read...the opening of that convo makes it much better to discuss those things comfortably for everyone.

It’s services provided by a service Provider y’all. If you can go to the store and appropriately ask an employee how to get your needs met then you can come at a Provider correct. 

Paululum Caput...? Yeah get on the menstral train...blood rushing only when you're aroused still sounds manageable 😝 

XxKae Marie

14 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I have actually asked, jokingly, to please not let Mr happy text me.