Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
don juan

Hot hot

15 posts in this topic

Today I don’t care if you advertise as a sexy or well reviewed, just tell me you have AC

64301303-D59A-4586-B055-701C5C3AF583.jpeg

B2D3BC75-6580-466E-BF02-86726BF724C7.jpeg

Oh lol 😂 I can imagine how that would go.

A/C is so cold Guaranteed to make your balls tight and young again!  Just be cautious not to poke your eye out with my super hard nipples! 

I recently purchased a home and I've been keeping my AC cranked on high for the last few days! My playroom is in my basement and it's like a freezer down there! :) 

I don’t know what you’re complaining about. This weekend’s forecast in the RGV is 103, down from a predicted 106🔥🔥🔥

22 minutes ago, CallieVane said:

I recently purchased a home and I've been keeping my AC cranked on high for the last few days! My playroom is in my basement and it's like a freezer down there! :) 

I may have to come and check out that freezer!

It has been a few years, but I saw a lady this time of year and she did not have air conditioning.  So it was a super hot time!  After the festivities she got a couple of popsicles out of her freezer.  You probably guess what she did with hers!  LOL

BR

2 hours ago, leigeois said:

I may have to come and check out that freezer!

Sometimes it gets so frosty in there you can almost see your breath! I was enjoying myself the other day and noticed my water bottle had become much colder than when I had originally brought it down while I was distracted. 🤣

3 hours ago, CallieVane said:

You won't do that much longer, wait until you get the electricity bill.

3 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

This weather is great.  I moved here from Kansas a few years ago and I am always amused when people say it's hot here.  Compared to sticky 100 degree heat in Kansas, the weather here is amazing.  I don't miss having sweat bead on your body, even when you're in the shade and not moving.  

But you NEED those beads of sweat in Kansas...helps ward off the pterodactyl sized flies and skeeters.

4 hours ago, CallieVane said:

Nipply weather down there?

43 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

You won't do that much longer, wait until you get the electricity bill.

I've been here for about a year now and while the electricity bill is through the roof, I don't mind it. I'm not a hot weather girl in the least! I admire those people who can live in Arizona or in Florida. If I could I'd probably live on a snow covered tundra somewhere. ;) 

20 minutes ago, The Wise Old Owl said:

Nipply weather down there?

Oh, you have no idea. ;) 

Edited by CallieVane
Spelling error.

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

But you NEED those beads of sweat in Kansas...helps ward off the pterodactyl sized flies and skeeters.

Lol so true!

5 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

This weather is great.  I moved here from Kansas a few years ago and I am always amused when people say it's hot here.  Compared to sticky 100 degree heat in Kansas, the weather here is amazing.  I don't miss having sweat bead on your body, even when you're in the shade and not moving.  

I Was on a roof in solidarity with my crew and it was damn hot up there, luckly find a lady how invitme over for a cold shower and some fun out of the heat

1 hour ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Then I become hot,hot sticky sweet...from my head to my feet!! Lol

That sounds incredibly sexy!! :lol:

Edited by Bora Bora