2Big

A Shameless Plug

15 posts in this topic

Go hiking instead...beautiful day out😂😂

You can actually buy this plug on Amazon. Now I know what I'm bringing to my next Tinder date. ;)

Wonder what happens when some snot nose kid grabs it and yanks it.  You know that'll happen.

Nothing to it! I have a blonde pony  tail I could...na! That’s ok. I’ll keep mine clean. 😂😂

12 hours ago, Milos Vesely said:

Wonder what happens when some snot nose kid grabs it and yanks it.  You know that'll happen.

Maybe it'll result in an unexpected bowel movement. Wouldn't want to be the kind standing behind her.;)

7 hours ago, 2Big said:

Maybe it'll result in an unexpected bowel movement. Wouldn't want to be the kind standing behind her.;)

Just cut 4 holes out of a lawn bag. You’ll be alright.

http://imgur.com/6EKg94f

Edited by Vassago
Still can’t figure out the best way to post photos. Size always too large.

I have a shameless fox tail😊  Haven’t been able to try it out though lol adults should know to never pull on it as we are taught at an early age to not yank on the kitty’s tail lmao Wonder if someone would freak out if I answered the door with my tail 🤔

1 hour ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

I have a shameless fox tail😊  Haven’t been able to try it out though lol adults should know to never pull on it as we are taught at an early age to not yank on the kitty’s tail lmao Wonder if someone would freak out if I answered the door with my tail 🤔

well i had a young lady open the door wearing a tiger tail and a t-shirt, was sexy as f@*k!!!!

2 hours ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

So is that a requestable attire item?   :D

20 hours ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

If it was the mailman or a guy delivering a pizza, it might be a bit awkward.  If it was a TOB client, and I am just speaking for myself here, I think it would be incredibly hot if a gal answered the door naked, with a long tail.  I just asked little guy, and he agrees, in fact, he said he would try real hard (get it?) to jump up and get a look for himself.

Didnt know we can post links like this!

Or with any plug! They can wear a dress, so when you bend them over you see a plug nice and flush! Underwear on or off would be super hot!. Even hotter if the plug gets taking out slowly and she willing to taste it... #loveitdirty

On 6/2/2018 at 4:22 PM, IRsparky said:

well i had a young lady open the door wearing a tiger tail and a t-shirt, was sexy as f@*k!!!!

Haha. I believe I know her.

Tails were getting pretty common at the ranch for a while.