Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Everhard

411 on Imani

21 posts in this topic

She has a review.... why not message him? 

On 5/30/2018 at 0:52 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Because the one person who reviewed her on TOB is not an active member. Stats say he has never posted in forums and he has very few reviews. That is why I was asking if anyone else had more information.

On 5/30/2018 at 0:52 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

7 hours ago, Everhard said:

Because the one person who reviewed her on TOB is not an active member. Stats say he has never posted in forums and he has very few reviews. That is why I was asking if anyone else had more information.

Reviewer has been member for 3 years. Last logged some 5 hours ago. 

I am not sure what the acceptable definition for “active “ member is.

(btw, MY member is QUITE active😎)

it appears that her one reviewer saw her twice in same day? If that’s the case, DAYUM, I gonna see her!! 😇

A lot members never reply or post on Forums.

14 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

it appears that her one reviewer saw her twice in same day? If that’s the case, DAYUM, I gonna see her!! 😇

I was gonna make the same comment about him being around for a while... and lots of.members dont fo reviews at all

1 hour ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I get it. But, 3 year member and no posts to me means not "active".

It is a safety thing. That is all. Cannot be too safe.

7 minutes ago, Everhard said:

Ok, can you expand on what safety concerns? If not, perhaps message me ?

I’m not being critical, just trying to understand what concerns you might have.

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Further explain

I would think the opinion of someone who actually took the time to post a review would be more helpful then the word of someone who might provide information in this forum, but did not feel the need to actually post a review.

It is more about quantity of reviews to ensure not LE, etc.. She has one review from one person. Merely asking if there are others. 

Well... I hope someone can shed some light on her for you... 😁

Just remember... you've only wrote 4 reviews... in 3 years...but wont consider the opinion of someone who's wrote 6 in 3 years.... 🤷‍♀️

Edited by MeganMarie4u

21 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I was gonna make the same comment about him being around for a while... and lots of.members dont do reviews at all

Some people just read the listings and not the forums. Some people write reviews and don't post on the forums ,and, as Megan stated,there are those like myself that post on the forums and have never written a review on the ladies. Agree about the safety concern with the new laws,but it this reeks of paranoia over a three year vet.

3 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Some people just read the listings and not the forums. Some people write reviews and don't post on the forums ,and, as Megan stated,there are those like myself that post on the forums and have never written a review on the ladies. Agree about the safety concern with the new laws,but it this reeks of paranoia over a three year vet.

And the guy has 3 not including the duplicate that are rather recent.... I'm just confused why the forum carries more weight than the reviews... 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

21 hours ago, Everhard said:

You've only posted 48 times in 3 years.... before this thread you averaged 15 posts a year on the forum. That's only 1.xx a month... 

I get it safety first... but the forum isnt real life.... 🤷‍♀️

23 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

BEST sentence EVER  !!!!     

18 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You've only posted 48 times in 3 years.... before this thread you averaged 15 posts a year on the forum. That's only 1.xx a month... 

<Sigh> I never said the forum was "real life", nor did I say that the forum carried more weight. Those are your words not mine. Not going to indulge your judgments of my motives or reasoning further.

9 hours ago, Everhard said:

<Sigh> I never said the forum was "real life", nor did I say that the forum carried more weight. Those are your words not mine. Not going to indulge your judgments of my motives or reasoning further.

Don't worry, I get where you are coming from.  This is an industry where either party, provider or client, can just get fucked over if the person on the other side isn't who they say they are.

If you don't feel comfortable there's enough info there, then reaching out and asking is the best thing to do.  Don't let others browbeat you like you're a dumbass.  There's a shit ton of providers that require at least 2 references; apparently it's bad form to care about your safety equally as much.

For the record, I don't care if someone has 6 reviews across 3 years.  Now that there is absolutely no information besides "Recommend?" it all comes down to whether or not I can get a real verbatim from the reviewer. 

All in all a very interesting philosophical/academic discussion.  Any additional actual information about this provider would be greatly appreciated....

On 6/1/2018 at 8:14 AM, a_happycamper_12 said:

I've noticed a lot of reviews lately show that they have seen the provider twice in a day. I'm thinking this must be a glitch or something?!?!?

3 minutes ago, light kisser said:

I've noticed a lot of reviews lately show that they have seen the provider twice in a day. I'm thinking this must be a glitch or something?!?!?

That crossed my mind too. 

On 6/1/2018 at 8:14 AM, a_happycamper_12 said:

This has been corrected....

To the OP: wish i had useful info to give, damn she is hot! To most of those "responding" to his question: why the hell attack him and the one reviewer, both of whom have been here a while? He had a perfectly reasonable question - wanting basic info from more than one source. Demeaning his posting record and attacking his desire to screen to his comfort level etc. ?? WFT. Help or help not but lighten up!!

Edited by gr8owl
Spelling