bigfick

Thankful for TOB

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I have been a long time lurker on here, and this site and all it’s wonderful members have been amazing!  I’ve been in the hobby since 2011 when I was in the Marine Corps in San Diego.  When I moved back home (NoCo) in 2013 I was so pleased to have found this site.  The members of this board are so much nicer than those in California, and this community I can’t say enough about!  I really just wanted to say thanks to all of you that review and comment on here, and I thought it was about time to start participating and come out from the shadows.  

Anywho...thanks again, TOB is awesome and I’m glad they were able to withstand all the changes and stay afloat!

J

Edited by bigfick

Great first post.  Look forward to hearing more from you.

We should all be thankful that TOB is still here for our community.

This is the new reality.

Welcome to the forefront Big!  🤗

XxKae Marie 

Glad you decided to stick your head out.  Don't be a stranger.

Thank you for your service!!!!! 

I hope the hobby treats you nothing less than SO well for your service alone.

Thank you all for responding, I kinda thought it might be a cheesy first post, but ya gotta start somewhere right?

This hobby has treated me so well!  I wish I would have found out about this hobby sooner though, so many beautiful ladies I have missed out on!  

I do feel bad for the newer guys though.  P411 no longer taking any new clients, they were my first start and have helped me tremendously.  I was always worried of places like BP and CL, and P411 put me a little at ease knowing the providers were vetted.

Thanks again, I always enjoy reading the new content in the forums.

Welcome and great to have you on here! Thank you for your service and hope you are enjoying Colorado!