Flanker-9057

Sharing My P411 Okays on TOB?

21 posts in this topic

Hey All:  I have been here for some years and of late, I have not been reviewing ladies, but I have a number of very recent "okays" on P411.  I have now had two ladies here tell me that since there is nothing recent for them to see about me here, despite that I am an Advanced Member, they passed on seeing me.  They are not members of P411, either so I could not share my okays from there, with them.  Is there a way to show the wonderful ladies here that I am trustworthy and a good guy even though I have not been actively posting reviews here?  Thanks so much~!

Just use the ladies on p411 as references.  

52 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Just use the ladies on p411 as references.  

I have tried that.....didn't have a positive effect.  I was told by the ladies in question they were only going by the TOB material for me which "appeared dated"....

Then I suggest moving forward.  That seems odd to me if they won’t take current references.  

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

Then I suggest moving forward.  That seems odd to me if they won’t take current references.  

Was wondering the same thing.... if I recall he posted about the same issue a couple weeks ago... so many ladies would love some P411 references! Good luck

Moving forward is not the problem.  I see ladies I like here who are not in P411 and am trying to figure out how to move forward with them.  I guess the difficulty for me is that the ladies likely exemplify a larger issue, which is when I see someone's profile/listing in here who appears to be attractive to me but is not a P411 member, how to share my P411 info with them or otherwise assure them I am solid here in TOB?

Ask the YL you’re using as references to give you TOB references. 

2 minutes ago, Flanker-9057 said:

Moving forward is not the problem. ... ... but is not a P411 member, how to share my P411 info with them or otherwise assure them I am solid here in TOB?

I think the gals are suggesting that you move on to someone who is more reference friendly, who plays well with others w/in the community.

As for sharing P411 information with outsiders - DON’T! If you do that, you compromise the security of the P411 system.

4 minutes ago, Flanker-9057 said:

Moving forward is not the problem.  I see ladies I like here who are not in P411 and am trying to figure out how to move forward with them.  I guess the difficulty for me is that the ladies likely exemplify a larger issue, which is when I see someone's profile/listing in here who appears to be attractive to me but is not a P411 member, how to share my P411 info with them or otherwise assure them I am solid here in TOB?

Not rocket surgery. You are not allowed to share p411 info EXCEPT through p411. If the recent p411 oks are from members here ask them for reference here - same as p411 ok. If they are not members here find p411 members who are.

You’ve been around long enough that you should know how this works. 

3 hours ago, Flanker-9057 said:

Hey All:  I have been here for some years and of late, I have not been reviewing ladies, but I have a number of very recent "okays" on P411.  I have now had two ladies here tell me that since there is nothing recent for them to see about me here, despite that I am an Advanced Member, they passed on seeing me.  They are not members of P411, either so I could not share my okays from there, with them.  Is there a way to show the wonderful ladies here that I am trustworthy and a good guy even though I have not been actively posting reviews here?  Thanks so much~!

You can use the ladies that "Ok'ed" you for references with ladies that aren't on P411. There are many forms of screening, and if they aren't willing to use them then on to the next provider.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Understood.  Thanks so much.  I am just trying to see how to do this easily.  Thanks for the bitter response, Chrissy.  You are a peach.  Bit and Gr8, thanks so much~!!

4 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

To ALL ADULTS TRYING TO PLAY...THIS business is the Easiest, Longest Standing, Fun-ist  Thing in the world to be apart of.. STOP MAKING IT HARD!!!!!!!!! 

I have never seen Sooooo much whining, complaining and Just WTF's from so many Grown Ass people in All my years on Both sides....

The 2017-2018 Discussion Board Just Seems to be taking A icky Turn in Conversations , Attitudes, Feelings of Seniority leading to Un called for replies and More :(

Can't we All have a Great Week, Enjoy the Weather, Think Positive and Rejoice we are Still here!!

Is This what were coming to? 

Preach Chrissy...preach. But really without reviews, clients have less to write and more nervous energy to throw on the boards. Providers are mostly just annoyed and trying not to die. Everyone is still a mess. Your words are Squad Goals though! Thanks for this! 

XxKae Marie 

11 minutes ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

Preach Chrissy...preach. But really without reviews, clients have less to write and more nervous energy to throw on the boards. Providers are mostly just annoyed and trying not to die. Everyone is still a mess. Your words are Squad Goals though! Thanks for this! 

XxKae Marie 

I disagree and think people like being lazy and complaining.  Not referring to the OP, just the current feel of the board. 

Just use the ladies on p411 as references 

Like one TOB person mentioned

Xoxo Sheila 

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

I disagree and think people like being lazy and complaining.  Not referring to the OP, just the current feel of the board. 

You are so right.  It seems like the guys have gotten real lazy and whiny since the new reality has set in.  And unfortunately, it's not just new guys.  It's also guys that have been around long enough they should know how this all works.

You can't reproduce, etc., your P411 OKs and send them outside the P411 system, but you can say such things as, "the following gals all gave me OKs on P411, do you know any of them (and then list the names)?  If she says yes, then you can use that gal as a reference.  Be sure to call her to let her know that you are using her OK and that you have used her as a reference, if you are going to do this.

Frankly, with so many great ladies using P411, I don't really bother trying to make dates with those who don't participate.  The other thing you can do, as was suggested above, is ask your P411 OK ladies if they wouldn't mind giving you a recommendation here on TOB.  I did that a bit ago when I was worried that P411 would vanish along with the other sites and four ladies were kind enough to give me TOB references, which you can then share with any member of TOB.

I agree with Chrissy that some of the guys are getting a bit whiney and lazy, but I also think that lots of them are from BP, etc., and are now in uncharted territory, and we should be helpful if they turn to the boards for advice on how to proceed.  Among all that dross must be a few nuggets of gold who might end up being really good regulars, and we all need really good regulars now.

Edited by BadBoy

9 hours ago, Flanker-9057 said:

I would not share your P411 with non-members of the site.  IF the P411 okays are not ladies on TOB, take the advice of others and move on.  I believe that those that control P411 would take a very dim view of sharing your p411 data.

8 hours ago, Chrissy said:

To ALL ADULTS TRYING TO PLAY...THIS business is the Easiest, Longest Standing, Fun-ist  Thing in the world to be apart of.. STOP MAKING IT HARD!!!!!!!!! 

I have never seen Sooooo much whining, complaining and Just WTF's from so many Grown Ass people in All my years on Both sides....

The 2017-2018 Discussion Board Just Seems to be taking A icky Turn in Conversations , Attitudes, Feelings of Seniority leading to Un called for replies and More :(

Can't we All have a Great Week, Enjoy the Weather, Think Positive and Rejoice we are Still here!!

Is This what were coming to? 

Many of us have been saying the same thing. I'm already skipping the threads that are about whining and complaining about the current situation, difficulties, etc.

But since we live in a free country we have to let everybody whine all what they want. So maybe we can create a Sticky Topic named: All complaints and whining here! for those who still want to vent out LOL

To sum this up; one should never ever give out their P411 IDs outside of the P4 network. dissemination of information that is for P411 user’s should be safe guarded within that community. A P411 lady that can vouch for an individual should do so without forwarding the P411 ID to anyone. If a lady asks for this info absolutely do not give it out. If a lady asks a gentleman Do Not give it out, gentlemen do not offer this info outside of P411 Only use the process’s that are strictly adhered to in the P411 guidelines.