13 posts in this topic

NadyaParis*** (424)272-5206
Colorado Companion

Curious about newly listed Nadya: 

https://theotherboard.com/users/129707

Seems to be same girl with the different hair as:

https://theotherboard.com/users/128271

https://theotherboard.com/users/90843

Not sure if I can believe reviews and/or comments from other members. I'd appreciate some reference from the other members and if more comfortable, please PM me. Thanks all.

I’m also curious about her too. She’s p411 verified for over a year. To recap her bio, sounds like she’s low volume but who knows. 

These threads are also relevant.  This YL has been a hot topic lately, and she seems to be quite the chameleon, but there also appear to be satisfied clients weighing in...

I have met with Raven/Tattooed/Nadya/whatever the new name is

Had a good time; feel free to hit me up.

90843...A.Moore FAKE .

Looks likes Alicia Rio, a friend of mine in LA.

Maybe she wears a wig. The blonde pics are older as a tattoo is missing.

I appreciate the input, I've been getting crickets for some days now and will be moving on. 

To her blonde pics, she may have gone blonde and is just recycling old photos to reflect that.

When I met with her she was blue haired, but mentioned blonde was likely on the horizon.  She then excitedly showed me when she had been blonde before.

As for getting hold of her...good luck.  The two days where we were planning/letting up she was on point most times; replying pretty quickly.  Outside of that it was crickets.

Wonder if she went by Stacy before?

blue hair and that tattoo on her leg?

Who knows, but I stubbornly tried contacting last night and not even crickets. Listings seem constantly active in Denver, Boulder, FoCo... so happy to know some fellows were able to meet her.

I tried to schedule with her yesterday. Asked if she would be available in the evening. She responded “maybe later”. I asked what time and she said “I dunno and outs only”. Based on cold responses, I’m assuming the multiple profiles is the result of bad reviews and decided to take a pass. 

On 6/5/2018 at 9:58 AM, BabyDikMoFo said:

I tried to schedule with her yesterday. Asked if she would be available in the evening. She responded “maybe later”. I asked what time and she said “I dunno and outs only”. Based on cold responses, I’m assuming the multiple profiles is the result of bad reviews and decided to take a pass. 

Would love to say you're wrong but I think you're pretty close to the money.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the lucky ones who did get to spend time with the girl.  But while she was here the conversation also made it sound like she had gotten into the business from a referral and was using that login at first.  Add that to the fact that I'm starting to believe more and more she has a manager (she commented how much she liked her blue hair and wasn't super excited about going blonde) and  that when she heard I new cute girls around CSU she wanted to meet and recruit them.... just points to more reasons to not try the hardest.

If anyone in this thread sees here walking down the street and has an opportunity to make a deal; go for it!  Otherwise....probably a bit too hard to consistently meet up with her.