pixiearthoe

Besides TOB and P4

9 posts in this topic

Hey,

I was wondering where is the best place to post besides TOB and P4.  So far slixa and switter nothing decent. 

Besides those the only other option I can think of is Eros they're still up and running

Eros , post ahead of time if you are traveling, as it takes anywhere from 1 hour to 2 week's for your ad to go live.

I've seen a lot of activity on AdultSearch lately. I booked someone from there last week. I don't, however, know how safe the site is. She had some history and was on P411, so I felt as comfortable as possible these days.

grainbelt can be a good read sometimes too.

11 hours ago, daaacz said:

I've seen a lot of activity on AdultSearch lately. I booked someone from there last week. I don't, however, know how safe the site is. She had some history and was on P411, so I felt as comfortable as possible these days.

Some of these seem a bit sketchy. 

I’ve been wondering too.  Since the seizure of BP it seems that a lot of providers have fallen off.  I can’t find some of my favorites anymore.  I’ve used TOB for many years but always used BP to find all the new visitors and just loved the selection size.  I was hoping this thread would tell me where they all might be posting now.