Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverdollar

411 Leena_Rose

7 posts in this topic

If you look at her reviews on TNABoard, the story seems to be that for those who actually get to see her it's fun.  After two definite times set and multiple follow-ups over the weekend, I have no idea how you get to see her. I want my fun to be easier.

4 hours ago, whywoodnti said:

If you look at her reviews on TNABoard, the story seems to be that for those who actually get to see her it's fun.  After two definite times set and multiple follow-ups over the weekend, I have no idea how you get to see her. I want my fun to be easier.

why is correct! IF, all capitals for a reason, she shows up to your appointment. she is a thumbs up. but she has NS several Portland guys. she's attractive and lots of gentlemen call her. the terrible part is, she is neglectful with her obligation to follow through with guys appointments who desire to see her!!!!

no showed one guy 3 times. there is a specific term used in the pacific north west regarding her lack of follow through. I will not dignify that term here.......

Hi guys. I saw her today. She is legit. She’s new to ToB hence no reviews.

Update...I saw Leena last night and she is a very sweet and beautiful young lady.