Bigfoot257

Bored wanted to play..

37 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

Or someone who doesn't realize the board is a thing.

Thank you kindly for the judgement, you can continue to be wrong about myself and who I was looking for all you'd like.  

Sorry the previous post of the North not having active providers that are of the style I prefer offended you.

I'm not offended.  :)

13 hours ago, Bigfoot257 said:

Lovalnd Fort Collins Greeley the only three cities in Northern Colorado that have been referred to as tri cities

13 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Never have these cities been referred to as tri-cities.

The area has been reference as Tri-Cities for at least 30 years that I’ve known.

Theres even a business that has been around that long called —->Tri-City Cycles.

Well,  I was in Cheyenne this weekend and didn't get very many new bites(thank goodness for regulars). Just like the previous lady said, the last time I went to Fort Collins I either got guys that were rude, wouldn't screen(and this one is pretty common), or not much of action from newbies. If it wasn't for my regulars(bless them dearly) I would be reconsidering going to those areas again.

Guys complain there isn't a lot of action, but I see lots of advertising from various ladies in most areas, and am hearing from them that guys are either crude, won't go through screening, very little contact, want literally last minute appts, or ghosting. So what is the real problem? Who knows? :unsure:

Holidays are always different. If you want to see someone, it is best to plan because most of us ladies have families, friends, lives that we do like to enjoy during these times. If expect something short notice then you will most likely end up short in that regard because if they don't have any calls, they are going to enjoy their personal life.  We, unfortunately, are not laying naked with our phone in our hand waiting for the next call 24/7, 365 days in a year. Figure out your basic window, get screened, make sure a couple of ladies know you are looking at a certain time window, and that you will confirm by a set time so that they are planning a possible meet, and keeping that open just in case it does pan out. If it doesn't then they can plan their personal life accordingly, and not miss out on something they wanted to do, or plan another appt. Nothing is more frustrating than last minute cancellations, or guys wanting last minute when you had plans or not enough time to get ready. 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

18 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Tri-cities in Colorado refers to Frederick-Firestone-Dacono . 

How about Bethod, Dacono and Lyons?  LOL

21 hours ago, Bigfoot257 said:

Lovalnd Fort Collins Greeley the only three cities in Northern Colorado that have been referred to as tri cities

I see postings in the Ft Collins area on TOB. Maybe not as active as DTC but still there are postings. Go back and reach out to some of the older postings and see if they are still in the area. If that doesn't work for you, go to Westmininster/Boulder my friend. Lastly, DTC is going to be your last and best option. Put some miles on your car buddy, your car will thank you for it...

20 hours ago, Bigfoot257 said:

Lol, I agree.  I was just venting last night because of the recent changes in the law that have made hobbying more challenging.  But it is what it is and at least for now we still have some options.

Bigfoot, I see you have been a member for nearly 3 years with many reviews. So you know how to research theotherboard, reviews, ladies and gents. I used to live in Longmont ( where the HELL is Longmont? lol)

i saw plenty of ladies north of I- 70. That was pretty much my southern travel limit. 

There are many beautiful  ladies north of I- 70!  I would recommend search of listings by city in the  Listing Title search field.

For example search of Longmont returns 3 different ladies 

On 5/27/2018 at 11:07 PM, vipblonde said:

Posted ads for Collins about a week ago and got zero response, only one guy contacted over a couple days, so just canceled those plans.  It is better in dtc for sure.

Fort Collins is great, and the guys are WONDERFUL. You’re right about the pre-booking though. :-( You’ll get calls, but usually for same day or right now meetings. With summer approaching, lodging is escalating in price. When one is already supporting a home and an “office”,it’s risky to make the visit and rely on same day calls. Yet the guys up north constantly are commenting about the lack of choices. What to do,what to do... pre-book guys, and your options will improve.😁