Bigfoot257

Bored wanted to play..

37 posts in this topic

Holiday weekend and things seem kind of slow.  Was hoping to play tonight but couldn't get what I was searching for.  I'm really hating politicians right now

Ok I'll bite...What the Fuck do Politicians have to do with your ability to play? There's plenty of action here and on P4. 

1 minute ago, fishndude57 said:

Ok I'll bite...What the Fuck do Politicians have to do with your ability to play? There's plenty of action here and on P4. 

The new laws or whatever they did that took down backpage.  I'm up north and tob doesnt have much up this way.  For spontaneous fun I could always rely on BP for some fun in a pinch.  Ill admit that Ive never used p411 so not sure if there are ladies up this way from that site.

Ok then sorry, I can buy into that. Didn't even think of geographic issues. I apologize. 

1 hour ago, Bigfoot257 said:

The new laws or whatever they did that took down backpage.  I'm up north and tob doesnt have much up this way.  For spontaneous fun I could always rely on BP for some fun in a pinch.  Ill admit that Ive never used p411 so not sure if there are ladies up this way from that site.

How far north are you?

And TOB ladies aren't necessarily "in a pinch" kind of providers. Most here are safety conscious and have screening requirements, and takes time when you're new. But at the same time a lot of BP ladies have moved here too. Maybe you'll recognize a name or photo of someone you've seen before.

Edited by Cecilia

Just now, fishndude57 said:

Ok then sorry, I can buy into that. Didn't even think of geographic issues. I apologize. 

No problem.  I can usually find what I'm searching for but 9 times out of 10 she's in DTC.  That's 1.5 hours for me without traffic.  I know I should be grateful considering some guys live much futher but it was nice when bp was around  because I could always search there and usually find a lady no more than 20 mins away.  

3 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

How far north are you?

And TOB ladies aren't necessarily "in a pinch" kind of providers. Most here are safety conscious and have screening requirements, and takes time when you're new. But at the same time a lot of BP ladies have moved here too. Maybe you'll recognize a name or photo of someone you've seen before.

I'm in the Tri Cities region.  Maybe "in a pinch" wasnt a good choice of words.  It was nice having more options up here when BP was around now it seems to be the same few providers.

I'm in the Tri Cities region.  Maybe "in a pinch" wasnt a good choice of words.  It was nice having more options up here when BP was around now it seems to be the same few providers.

I feel your pain.  While we have a few regulars that post up here, they are BBW, older, or have not the best reviews.  At least when BP was a thing you would run into a lady who needed to take care of rent.  Now it's just more of the same. 

21 minutes ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

I feel your pain.  While we have a few regulars that post up here, they are BBW, older, or have not the best reviews.  At least when BP was a thing you would run into a lady who needed to take care of rent.  Now it's just more of the same. 

Posted ads for Collins about a week ago and got zero response, only one guy contacted over a couple days, so just canceled those plans.  It is better in dtc for sure.

1 hour ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

Someone desperate enough to accept the $50 offers of slobbyists?

That's 1.5 hours for me without traffic.

Shoot! that's really far away. I can imagine it must be difficult to find someone to play and even more now that there are so many limitations. 

21 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Someone desperate enough to accept the $50 offers of slobbyists?

Or someone who doesn't realize the board is a thing.

Thank you kindly for the judgement, you can continue to be wrong about myself and who I was looking for all you'd like.  

Sorry the previous post of the North not having active providers that are of the style I prefer offended you.

8 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I agree that there are a lot of wonderful options on the North side.. I love DTC but oh that traffic from Westminster down there is horrific depending on the time of day! 

The same going up to Westminster, especially after work when most people can have fun. From south Denver to Westminster it can easily take 1:15 hr. Sadly, since I live south I have to pass on the beautiful ladies in the north area :(

10 hours ago, Bigfoot257 said:

Educate me.  I am a Colorado native for over 60 years and I have never heard of a Tri-Cities area in Colorado.

Now you can go to other states and they have a tri-cities area, but Colorado....nope.  No tri-cities area that anyone refers to.

Typically a tri-cities area refers to 3 cities (usually in 2 or 3 different states) that touch each other. You can go from one city to another seamlessly without a gap in housing or businesses.

So please tell me where the tri-cities area is in Colorado. What cities make up this area in Colorado?

Edited by ilovewomen

8 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Were you lucky enough to get on the p411 bandwagon before it’s doors closed?  I happen to know for 100% a fact that they’re lovely ladies On p411 in the Westminster area.:: 

No I didn't.  

7 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Educate me.  I am a Colorado native for over 60 years and I have never heard of a Tri-Cities area in Colorado.

Now you can go to other states and they have a tri-cities area, but Colorado....nope.  No tri-cities area that anyone refers to.

Typically a tri-cities area refers to 3 cities (usually in 2 or 3 different states) that touch each other. You can go from one city to another seamlessly without a gap in housing or businesses.

So please tell me where the tri-cities area is in Colorado. What cities make up this area in Colorado?

Lovalnd Fort Collins Greeley the only three cities in Northern Colorado that have been referred to as tri cities

11 hours ago, Bigfoot257 said:

BTW, TOB has plenty of ladies up north.

Now granted they aren’t going to be your typical BP lady who will see you without references, who will do anything for $50, who are managed by someone who law.

2 minutes ago, Bigfoot257 said:

Lovalnd Fort Collins Greeley the only three cities in Northern Colorado that have been referred to as tri cities

Never have these cities been referred to as tri-cities.

37 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

BTW, TOB has plenty of ladies up north.

Now granted they aren’t going to be your typical BP lady who will see you without references, who will do anything for $50, who are managed by someone who law.

I’m on the western slope and bp was useful and I never once found anyone who will do anything for 50 bucks. Lots of ladies visiting who don’t use tob or 411 that aren’t desperate like people here keep referencing. 

They *do exist* outside of this small world and they’re even harder to find now. 

49 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Never have these cities been referred to as tri-cities.

I have not heard them referenced as that as well, however, could be referenced as such by a small group of folks. For example, I have heard people reference Lafayette/Louisville as "The French Quarter". Not common, but some have.

I'm going to guess Grand Island, Hastings and Kearney. Cornhuskers.

If you click on the listings for Ft Collins you'll see there's not a lot of options up this way.  Especially if a guy has a craving for something specific like an Asian, Latina or Ebony provider.  BP was just another option that typically had ads for a variety of providers.  And they werent cheap $50 options like so many think.

I don’t know the OP, but I don’t think he ever mentioned $50.  Why is everyone giving him such a hard time?  

Me thinks everyone needs to enjoy the weekend or get laid. Damn. 

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I don’t know the OP, but I don’t think he ever mentioned $50.  Why is everyone giving him such a hard time?  

Me thinks everyone needs to enjoy the weekend or get laid. Damn. 

Lol, I agree.  I was just venting last night because of the recent changes in the law that have made hobbying more challenging.  But it is what it is and at least for now we still have some options.

Chin up and go get em tiger!

14 minutes ago, Bigfoot257 said:

If you click on the listings for Ft Collins you'll see there's not a lot of options up this way.  Especially if a guy has a craving for something specific like an Asian, Latina or Ebony provider.  BP was just another option that typically had ads for a variety of providers.  And they werent cheap $50 options like so many think.

When I click on foco I see ebony and.latina providers... 🤷‍♀️ just saying. We cant all be in every area at one time! 😁

Xo

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Me thinks everyone needs to enjoy the weekend and get laid. Damn. 

Or?? what is this or thing??

Fixed it for you hehe

6 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Tri-cities in Colorado refers to Frederick-Firestone-Dacono . 

I’ve heard those referred as tri-towns