Slower since the changes.... everywhere!

26 posts in this topic

Curious... since the disappearance of backpage, craigslist personals, and more detailed reviews/ads elsewhere...

Have things slowed down a lot?

What are you doing now to find new interest?

58 minutes ago, boulderbird said:

I'm learning to play Shogi, the Japanese version of chess. But so far it's not as interesting as This hobby! :lol:

26 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

I'm learning to play Shogi, the Japanese version of chess. But so far it's not as interesting as This hobby! :lol:

I found Shoji too complicated. Go has simpler rules, but just as (if not more) challanging. 

1 hour ago, boulderbird said:

Ummmm, errrr, I don't know, work more...fuck that, party more, nope, I'm 61 yrs old now, I know FISH MORE Bingo!

If you are a member to Any of Active boards up and running You would know already by simply reading the forums..

imo WHAT you are asking,  my friend is Not what providers share with clients. At the end of each day its not your business what our business is. When you See us in person, feel free to ask. But on a Public Tom, Dick and Jane board asking openly for all to see what their current business is.. ... Eeehhhh not so much...

9 hours ago, boulderbird said:

Curious... since the disappearance of backpage, craigslist personals, and more detailed reviews/ads elsewhere...

Are you asking the gentlemen what they're finding an interest in now instead of hobbying? I'm pretty sure they haven't lost interest in what us ladies have to offer. LoL :D

But seriously, when those pages disappeared the men didn't poof out of existence along with them. Most of them made they're way here and have developed a taste for quality companionship in a safer environment.  😘

Edited by Cecilia
Forgot something.

4 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Are you asking the gentlemen what they're finding an interest in now instead of hobbying? I'm pretty sure they haven't lost interest in what us ladies have to offer. LoL :D

But seriously, when those pages disappeared the men didn't poof out of existence along with them. Most of them made they're way here and have developed a taste for quality companionship in a safer environment.  😘

I agree but there are becoming fewer options to finding what we need.  If tob goes down I only know of p411.

1 hour ago, Bigfoot257 said:

I agree but there are becoming fewer options to finding what we need.  If tob goes down I only know of p411.

I've never browsed the listings looking for a provider for myself but there are so many providers with so much diversity here on TOB alone, how can you possibly not find what you need?  I'm not being a smart-ass at all, I'm genuinely curious.

Edited by Cecilia

1 minute ago, Cecilia said:

I've never browsed the listings looking for a provider for myself but there are so many providers with so much diversity here on TOB alone, how can you possibly not find what you need?  I'm not being a smart-ass at all, I'm genuinely curious.

I meant if tob goes down.  Plus, no more detailed reviews so its a toss up on what a guy might get.  

1 hour ago, Bigfoot257 said:

I meant if tob goes down.  Plus, no more detailed reviews so its a toss up on what a guy might get.  

Oh, ok. Might want to save numbers in preparation for a treadgy such as that! LoL

I think once you've been screened a lot of ladies will be comfortable discussing more things with you. Also personal web pages may have more info as well. 😘

Jeeze Louuuweeze.  I get the initiate the newbie and jack with him theory - OK, actually I don't.  But the OP has been here 6 years.  I assumed he simply meant, what are guys doing to find their next "interest" as in lady of the week and/or what are ladies doing to find customers, both in the context of the absence of BP and most other sites, reviews, etc.  Now true the question was worded a little vague and true it has been talked about a LOT if you read the forums a lot.  But it is still a very valid question - no need to attack!!  Perhaps give him a link to prior threads?  I am just too lazy to look up any right now, but ...... just sayin" "Dude, go back a month and scan the threads - been answered" may be sufficient to help him to the answers he seeks lol.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

I assumed he simply meant, what are guys doing to find their next "interest" as in lady of the week and/or what are ladies doing to find customers

I took it to mean OP assumed everything has slowed down so what other, non-hobby related things are people up to.

21 hours ago, boulderbird said:

Personally, I've taken up needlepoint.  Haha. Or not. 😝

2 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

Tell me this isn’t so😳😕😕😕

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Tell me this isn’t so😳😕😕😕

Definitely not. But I can't stop laughing thinking about what that would look like. 😺

It would be so HOT 🔥 

47 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

I’ll have to think about that. It’s been almost 40 years since my needlepoint & crewel days.  Don’t forget - Rosie Greer was famous for his needlepoint work.

22 hours ago, boulderbird said:

With reviews changed to no detailes I was sad. But in all honesty they were explicit and even my jaw dropped when I read some of the content.

It is business as usual. I'm just staying on top of weeding out the weeds. 

I'm very appreciative of the clientele that has stuck with the change of times. 

I posted ads on sites that allow a full ad and updated my website. All in all most the cost of being a provider has gone up due to the advertising market.

New interests are inquiring so no complaints on the increase. 

It's hard to find what's on the menu now.  Are new clients finding you? 

things have been interesting for me! an atf that I have been seeing for several months just retired out of the blue? I have been trying to find a connection with a lady/ladies that would be of a spectacular dynamic. so far no luck........ it has been an interesting venture for several reasons. and it's fair to say that the lack of info has played a small role in this process 

since I have not been seeing a lady as frequently. I have been able to purchase some pretty cool things. I've really been wanting a particular swiss movement carbon fiber chronograph watch for the past year. happy as a pig in mud that I finally bought it!!  

also I have been spending more time dating ladies in the civi world. I know that this hobby world is something that I will always come back to. as I will be in Portland in a few weeks. and there are still many beautiful ladies to spend time with!!!!

5 hours ago, parkercole said:

things have been interesting for me! an atf that I have been seeing for several months just retired out of the blue? I have been trying to find a connection with a lady/ladies that would be of a spectacular dynamic. so far no luck........ it has been an interesting venture for several reasons. and it's fair to say that the lack of info has played a small role in this process 

since I have not been seeing a lady as frequently. I have been able to purchase some pretty cool things. I've really been wanting a particular swiss movement carbon fiber chronograph watch for the past year. happy as a pig in mud that I finally bought it!!  

also I have been spending more time dating ladies in the civi world. I know that this hobby world is something that I will always come back to. as I will be in Portland in a few weeks. and there are still many beautiful ladies to spend time with!!!!

I was starting to wonder where you had been!! Way to go on the new watch! And enjoy your trip!! Dont forget about us!

On 5/27/2018 at 2:30 PM, fishndude57 said:

Ummmm, errrr, I don't know, work more...fuck that, party more, nope, I'm 61 yrs old now, I know FISH MORE Bingo!

Did you seriously say BINGO?!?! I love BINGO:wub: I've always wanted to go to Denver and play, i hear that its a lot better than the ones down in the Springs....

For me, I am not much for lots of variety when it comes to numbers of women. I was looking about for a compatible regular or two to replace retired\moved on playmates when all the changes hit. The sudden drought of information coupled with the sudden flood of new girls made the project much more time and effort. I have put the whole deal on the back burner for however long things take to shake out, adjust, me lose interest, laws change, get lucky, etc. Instead, I am focused on making money, health and fitness, and certain intellectual  pursuits.

14 hours ago, Admiral C said:

For me, I am not much for lots of variety when it comes to numbers of women. I was looking about for a compatible regular or two to replace retired\moved on playmates when all the changes hit. The sudden drought of information coupled with the sudden flood of new girls made the project much more time and effort. I have put the whole deal on the back burner for however long things take to shake out, adjust, me lose interest, laws change, get lucky, etc. Instead, I am focused on making money, health and fitness, and certain intellectual  pursuits.

Swell.  Good for you.

How the hell did you get the little guy on board with this plan?  He makes me pick up the phone on a pretty regular basis and won't stand for my excuses about how hard it is to meet new gals.  I've been keeping him happy with my regular ATFs, thank God!.

33 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Swell.  Good for you.

How the hell did you get the little guy on board with this plan?  He makes me pick up the phone on a pretty regular basis and won't stand for my excuses about how hard it is to meet new gals.  I've been keeping him happy with my regular ATFs, thank God!.

You inadvertently answered your own question. At the time, I was looking for new ATF's, so they were not there to fall back on so to speak. That time gap, plus the ensuing gap due to the new environment, had the same effect on the hobby thing as it would on any other addiction. If you are off it for awhile, no matter the reason, you start getting over it.