P411

28 posts in this topic

So I was on p411 earlier and noticed that on some provider's profiles it's listing how long they've been a member and how many oks they've given out I'm curious if it's new feature or has it always been there cause if so I'm going to feel really silly for not noticing 

It must be a new feature. I don't recall ever seeing it before.

It's new, saw it today 1st time, they can show them as hidden as well. 

Ok great I was going to feel a little embarrassed if it wasn't new but I noticed they can hide that info I understand why some wouldn't want that shared but I also think it's kind of a cool new feature and makes me feel even more comfortable when booking

1 hour ago, Onlyonceinawhile said:

So I was on p411 earlier and noticed that on some provider's profiles it's listing how long they've been a member and how many oks they've given out I'm curious if it's new feature or has it always been there cause if so I'm going to feel really silly for not noticing 

I believe new but we have the option to show that or not

That is an interesting feature. I'm not sure if I like it or not, but interesting anyways.

16 hours ago, Onlyonceinawhile said:

Ok great I was going to feel a little embarrassed if it wasn't new but I noticed they can hide that info I understand why some wouldn't want that shared but I also think it's kind of a cool new feature and makes me feel even more comfortable when booking

Can too many okays scare ya? Asking for a friend....

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Well ......... kinda hard to market oneself as 'low volume" if the number of ok's hits five figures lol. :P

I don't get why add the feature.  What possible business is it of mine how many ok's a lady gives and/or how many guys she has spent time with?  And the "provider id" number already pretty much answers the question of how long she has been a member.

Haha well i don't know about everybody else but I don't mind seeing how many okays a provider has even if it's alot I saw yours Laci and it didn't bother me one bit your still on my list of providers I want to see in the future if anything it's kind of a turn on knowing how naughty you are ;)

The number of OKays a YL has given is of no interest to me. 

On the other hand, I do care about how long she’s been a member.  Is she someone who started last week? Or some who has some experience? Someone with staying power in the industry vs. some who’ll be gone next week because she couldn’t deal with the issues?

FYI: I tend to appreciate maturity.

Edited by Bit Banger

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I don't get why add the feature.  What possible business is it of mine how many ok's a lady gives and/or how many guys she has spent time with?  And the "provider id" number already pretty much answers the question of how long she has been a member.

Maybe something in between would be a better solution. Not showing the number but if she has given a minimum, like: "Provider has given more than 15 OKs" 

That would be one more safety layer for the clients because it very difficult for LE to fake other 15 people's okays.

6 hours ago, JustFine said:

sooo when it says 30+   that could be just about anything.. 31 or 3001

Yes... anyways nobody is expecting the girls to see just 1 client. It's just a perception thing. If you see 1000 OKs then it make you realize that it's a lot of people! If you don't see it, then you don't even have to think about it.

Now, knowing that she has given enough OKs like 15 or 20, then that's makes you more confident that she is legit. It's all we need to know.

On 5/26/2018 at 2:55 PM, Onlyonceinawhile said:

I've been on p411 for 12 years. It's a new feature. 

I remember seeing a post stating P411 was no longer open to new clients and I went to their website and seems that is still the case... 😞

For those of you that are part of P411 and are active members....have you heard anything about admitting any new clients? I remember someone saying you could get in with enough references from current members ???

I think I became a member 5 minuets after it came online in 05. I thought it was a cool feature so that guys can see oh ok she’s been around for a while, cool! 

6 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

For those of you that are part of P411 and are active members....have you heard anything about admitting any new clients? I remember someone saying you could get in with enough references from current members ???

I have not seen this ^^^ anywhere on their site. You could always send a message, via their customer service link, and ask them directly.

They even have a pre-selected option about New Accounts Inquiry. So unfortunately, I think you are going to get a standard automatic answer since they must have so many people trying to apply now. But anyways it's worth to try, good luck! 

Screen_Shot_2018_05_28_at_8_29_10_AM.jpg

1 hour ago, Todoesprivado said:

Thanks Pfunk - funny I was thinking about doing that same thing today

Keep us posted on what you find out. I have many wonderful gentlemen I would love to help with a reference.  Thanks!

10 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

I remember seeing a post stating P411 was no longer open to new clients and I went to their website and seems that is still the case... 😞

no it will be awhile before they are accepting any new members I believe 

Yea I also think it's going to be a long time before they accept any new providers or clients

On 5/27/2018 at 8:34 AM, Laci French said:

Doesn't scare me. Makes me feel more comfortable that we both know the ropes!

On 5/28/2018 at 3:02 AM, Todoesprivado said:

I believe so cause a Eccie client of mine did. They actually let him get an ok from me. And he was joining, when I looked at his profile apparently he got alot to vouch for him to get on there.

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:34 AM, Laci French said:

Yes, too many OKs indicates that she might not truly be a virgin.

On 6/8/2018 at 3:16 PM, E.J.England said:

I believe so cause a Eccie client of mine did. They actually let him get an ok from me. And he was joining, when I looked at his profile apparently he got alot to vouch for him to get on there.

It’s not who you know... it’s who you’ve fucked!  Lol

3 minutes ago, vipblonde said:

😂😂😂😂

On 5/27/2018 at 11:31 AM, gr8owl said:

Well ......... kinda hard to market oneself as 'low volume" if the number of ok's hits five figures lol. :P

Probably their version of reviews ,within the new laws.

18 hours ago, vipblonde said:

So true haha