skinnydud

Safety with waves of new comers

32 posts in this topic

Well, I am different than most of you. I do write what you will expect on my website, and my twitter because I can't put it anywhere else and I am not going to explain it over the phone again, and again, and again. If you are too stupid to avoid my screening, and go right into asking what I provide without checking out everything I have spent time writing then you will be ignored. It is simple as that. I am not going to hold your hand and teach you how to read my well-written English words on the internet, and show you how to get an appt. It is written everywhere in blogs, tweets, websites about protocols, and tips to set up appts with providers, and they are very self explanatory.

This business is NOT rocket science people!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Thank you for your input. I am not personally worried when it comes to well established providers or the judgment of well established reviewers. Some of these guys i can fully trust. I am a hobbyist who likes change and beauty, and with that said, i always look for someone/something new. I wanna taste something different, and that's where the risk comes in. 

A lot of people think my question is an absolute stupidity  and that i should start a bird watching hobby. I am not stupid, i can manage. I did fairly good every where i went. I never had any issues thankfully  but i am a person who likes to make sure i step on the right stone so i don't  get wet. LEO is everywhere and is doing his job.