Lira_Autumn

The Other Side

4 posts in this topic

Hey all

I've been a member of TOB for a while now and like all have stated things have definitely changed. Im wondering do you have any advice on where a   masseuse should be posting? Is there away that you are distinguishing yourself? Reviews and the categories used to help. personal site lists do and don'ts yet still 90% of the calls I get asking for what I don't provide. Where have all of BM clients gone? Did they disappear with the legislation lol. It really sucks that we have all been thrown into this mixed bag of goodies lol. Any advice guys?  

18 hours ago, Lira_Autumn said:

... Where have all of BM clients gone? Did they disappear with the legislation lol. It really sucks that we have all been thrown into this mixed bag of goodies lol. Any advice guys?  

Yes, the mixed bag of goodies creates problems. It has for years (This was my ongoing disagreement with RT - distinguishing between FS & BM provider’s.)

If I want a massage it’s because my body aches; I’m not looking for that ‘happy ending’.  I prefer to book with a CMT. It’s not only cheaper, but is also more likely to resolve my problem(s).

But when I’m horny, I want the whole enchilada! I’ll be disappointed w/just a rub & tug. 

The mixed bag only causes us both confusion & disappointment☹️

Suggestion:  In your profile & ads, include your massage table, instead of just nekkid(*) pictures. Perhaps set up with towels & oil, and a clothed you standing behind the table.

———

(*) Remember the difference between ‘naked’ and ‘nekkid’

Edited by Bit Banger

19 hours ago, Lira_Autumn said:

yet still 90% of the calls I get asking for what I don't provide. Where have all of BM clients gone? Did they disappear with the legislation lol. It really sucks that we have all been thrown into this mixed bag of goodies lol. Any advice guys?  

This is not a solution but might help. You have a beautiful website, but maybe if you mention that your speciality is Sensual Body Rubs in the first couple of lines on the Home and Introduction pages it would be more clear. Also, that could be the first question answered on your Etiquette page.

Personally, I like to read all the information on a website and your information is very clear and easy to read. But I bet there are super horny guys in such a hurry that can't wait to read the Packages page before calling you :D

Check out massage republic. It seems to let you post what your services are.