TheOcho8

I need help & it will be fun!

26 posts in this topic

Ok, so I was recently going through my favorites list and I realized how many fine ladies I have in there. 

(I have wanted to do this for a while but had to read the posting guidelines first to make sure it would be allowed)

I want to do a "March madness" style tournament amongst my favorites list and when I get to an eventual winner, I'll book a 3 hour appointment with the winning provider. 

The problem is that I will spend the next 5 years arguing with myself over a specific matchup between 2 providers, so I would need others' help in determining who gets to the next round. Don't worry, the matchup between 2 providers will not have any names, only body attributes (e.g. Blonde/brunette, 5'6, enhanced/natural breasts). No body weight would be included, but there will be "I have met this provider" or "I have not met provider". 

If you are interested in helping me and having a little fun in the meantime that would be greatly appreciated. If I still have violated posting guidelines with this, please let me know Mods and I will do the competition on my own time. 

I would be listing the first round sometime next week once I'm able to trim the field down to 64 providers. 

If you as a provider would like to be included in this, please PM me and I will get you in the "tournament". I'm also not opposed to increasing the number of providers up to 128 if need be. 

If this post offends anyone at all, please let me know. My intention is not to offend anyone and to just have fun, so if someone is offended and I cannot resolve it, I will cancel the "tournament". If all goes well, the winning appointment would be scheduled roughly end of June, but can be sooner or later if the winner needs her schedule accommodated. 

Thanks!

Very impressive that you have to work your list of favorites down to 64 not sure how anyone else would know who your favorites are without a handle body description can fit any number of people

I would give a general description of the provider, and you would just vote on who you think should win out of the two, if that makes sense. 

Now this is how the “hobby” should be...fun, fun and more fun. 

You should make polls and allow members to vote.  Best of luck to you and have fun!

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You should make polls and allow members to vote.  Best of luck to you and have fun!

I was worried some may take offense but as long as no one objects, then that is what I'm aiming for! Thanks Laci 😍

I totally agree!! Great way to spend the Summer... Make some Outdoor Activities too .Have fun with it! I can't wait to see the results. I mean Reviews 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, airamericavet65 said:

Very impressive that you have to work your list of favorites down to 64 not sure how anyone else would know who your favorites are without a handle body description can fit any number of people

Also, my favorites list consists of providers that currently do not reside here in Denver, so I would most likely be reaching out to them specifically to see they're availability for the end of June, hence why it needs to be trimmed down haha

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Are we allowed to create polls with the providers name? Or would that be considered promoting their brand do you know?

1 minute ago, TheOcho8 said:

Are we allowed to create polls with the providers name? Or would that be considered promoting their brand do you know?

I can not see a scenario where a ladies name would be allowed within a poll... 

3 hours ago, TheOcho8 said:

Names in a poll would probably be offensive. I thought you were meaning it would be descriptions and leaving it more vague?

Names in polls could lead to a lot of hurt feelings.

16 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Are there even 64 providers here in CO?

2 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Are there even 64 providers here in CO?

HUH!?

more LIKE 640! Ok I exaggerate but there are many more than 64. 

Hey, that rhymes!

B)

Wow.  Pointless train wreck ahead.  With names a combo of shilling, hurt feelings, GF promotion, etc.  And how does one win the head to head (pun intended) tournament competition?  A popularity vote?  Now if it IS head to head and you need a volunteer test blow dummy  .........

Without names just a what do you prefer - blondes with big boobs or red heads with amazing butts?  Those have been done, but everyone has a personal preference.

Shill post of the millenium.;)

6 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

HUH!?

more LIKE 640! Ok I exaggerate but there are many more than 64. 

Hey, that rhymes!

B)

You'd know with almost twice that many reviews! 😂😂😂😂

💟💟

Xo

Years ago (at least 2 generations of TOB) there was a Best BJ contest. I don’t remember all the rules so I’ll propose these:

• Contest period is a month
  • Participating ladies agree to a standard BnG rate for judges
  • Judges must see at least three contestants
  • Votes submitted by PM to the tally accountant. 
  • Votes shall consist of 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place (worth 5,3,& 1 point respectively)
  • The tally accountant shall confirm with the contestant that the judge saw her w/in the prescribed period.
  • Other than bragging rights, what should the top 3 ladies get?

Just throwing ideas on the wall to see what sticks. 🤪

15 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Just throwing ideas on the wall to see what sticks. 🤪

In current state of industry, laws, and boards ......... seriously?  Hopefully none of it sticks!  Owners/mods have enough on hands keeping the site legal and up without hosting contests.  Meet and greets were a thing once too - many years and couple owners ago, ended badly and out came rule.  If there isn't a rule about contests, well .... again, current state .......

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

💟💟

Xo

You Knucklehead!

I love you Megan!

:wub::rolleyes:

3 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

💟💟

Xo

Actually! IF you count Happycamper11 reviews! (31) ! You are correct Megan!

On 5/26/2018 at 7:31 PM, Laci French said:

Names in a poll would probably be offensive. I thought you were meaning it would be descriptions and leaving it more vague?

Ok that's what I thought as well, and I wanted it vague yes to keep it from being offensive. 

On 5/27/2018 at 0:05 AM, ilovewomen said:

Names in polls could lead to a lot of hurt feelings.

Or names NOT in polls!

2 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Or names NOT in polls!

That’s what I meant to say.  Thanks for getting it right.

20 hours ago, gr8owl said:

In current state of industry, laws, and boards ......... seriously?  Hopefully none of it sticks!  Owners/mods have enough on hands keeping the site legal and up without hosting contests.  Meet and greets were a thing once too - many years and couple owners ago, ended badly and out came rule.  If there isn't a rule about contests, well .... again, current state .......

The meet and greets I went to were absolutely fantastic.  I miss those from back in a day.  I have since seen people try to resurrect the idea but almost all with no success.  Only one guy in a city down south has pulled it off in recent years but his are more in the open/public than most would like - but he made it work.  What a great way to connect and forge forward with new gals to date.  Hobby ideas?!?! Some ideas just seem like win win win win to me that didn't work - bummer...

OP, if you want to whittle down your list this summer, just make it a summer of doubles!  You'll cover twice the ground and get to your goal much quicker...

And I agree with what others have already noted - there have been so many 'contests' over the years to decide who the best gals are to date and none of them end all to well.  On another board it caused a little riff all centered around white knights whose feelings got hurt and began projecting in the name of defending their ATFs.  Sadly for it to work 'everyone' needs to be waaaay open minded and accepting and in this hobby that is not at all possible - imo:).  Plus it does draw a public eye to what is always a private matter between two consenting adults behind closed doors;)