ironman318

Is perfume verboten?

14 posts in this topic

I get that some hobbyists/sportsmen/dudes can’t risk it, but I don’t have that problem. 

I don’t see a p411 tag for it but I know that the ladies select a preference. I am assuming for gifts. 

So for the ladies can I request a perfume? (Yes I know that I can) is it rude? Can I select the flavor if its not on your list? Should i put it in my profile?

Maybe  I’m just getting old (in years not in spirit or maybe in spirit not in years) or still awkward after all of these years. But it would be like cranking it to eleven for me.

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos. My thumbs are fat and my eyesight sucks   

I think it would be amazing if you bought her your favorite perfume, but you should not expect a YL to buy it for you.  That is an expense she should not have to take on.

2 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I think it would be amazing if you bought her your favorite perfume, but you should not expect a YL to buy it for you.  That is an expense she should not have to take on.

Good point and not a problem, but would the YL be willing to wear it. Smell is really an exclusive sense. 

I don't want to miss an opportunity to get extra credit!

Sorry exclusive is not the right word. How about personal instead? 

I know nothing of scent etiquette, except I know not to show up stinky. I do read on P411 profiles what the Lady might like and do on occasion take them their fav scent. I don't have a problem with leaving with their scent on me either. Good thread, honestly wish I had more class. 

Like any other booking requests, just speak to her prior to arrive and all should go smoothly. Just to make sure no one is allergic or anything. Gifting your preference is best form. 

XxKae Marie 

I wish I could, but a good portion of colognes on me give me the worst headaches and can literally make me sick-especially if they are too sweet or musky. I know that I am not the only one that is sensitive to this.

Oh, and clients...NEVER put cologne "down there". A real quick way to not get some extra attention(if you know what I mean).

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

9 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I would be more than happy to make this accommodation in regards to some of the requests I receive  lol...

Now I am curious what is the scent you prefer??? I personally love Chanel 5 and YSL black opium 😊

Coco Mademoiselle drives me crazy. 

I also have no problem with having a scent with me can help me remember a a good time. I personally have a problem with a heavy scent since it triggers allergies but a light scent is delightful. If you have have a preference or the lady has preference getting that for her I think just a good thing to do. By all means enjoy every aspect of your encounter

14 hours ago, ironman318 said:

I get that some hobbyists/sportsmen/dudes can’t risk it, but I don’t have that problem. 

I don’t see a p411 tag for it but I know that the ladies select a preference. I am assuming for gifts. 

So for the ladies can I request a perfume? (Yes I know that I can) is it rude? Can I select the flavor if its not on your list? Should i put it in my profile?

Maybe  I’m just getting old (in years not in spirit or maybe in spirit not in years) or still awkward after all of these years. But it would be like cranking it to eleven for me.

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos. My thumbs are fat and my eyesight sucks   

Again, everyone is different. There is no 'general' way that applies. You will have to ask an individual lady. I have always stated, on my webpage, NO COLOGNE or Perfumes, scented lotions (and the like) because I am highly allergic! One size does NOT fit all. 

Its the thought that counts, im sure she will, I would like whatever the gift or Flavor perfume 

Perfume and cologne to me is such personal preference. If it were a gift I would get what she has listed as her favorite or ask if she is familiar if there was one I really liked.

Best I think, is no perfume or cologne just be clean and smell clean.

Why risk head ache or allergy.  Also, I don't necessarily want to leave with perfume on me... I'm sure yl doesn't want my cologne smelling up her place after I'm gone either.

12 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I wish I could, but a good portion of colognes on me give me the worst headaches and can literally make me sick-especially if they are too sweet or musky. I know that I am not the only one that is sensitive to this.

Oh, and clients...NEVER put cologne "down there". A real quick way to not get some extra attention(if you know what I mean).

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by olgunn
Correct spelling

4 hours ago, ironman318 said:

Coco Mademoiselle drives me crazy. 

This is my scent!!! I wish more guys would buy it! I’d wear it if asked because, well, it’s my favorite! $100 a wack though, guys don’t buy gifts like that anymore. 

And im gonna second what Samantha said...don’t put anything scented by your penis!!! Neck, chest, face only! Ever hear, if it smells like cologne, leave it alone? It’s true!