Cp3666

Ladies choice

19 posts in this topic

First of all I’d like to say that I recently joined this community and had a question about age. Thank you all for your response (under newbie asking).  To sum it up “be honest and be respectful of others.”

Since I’m still kind of new-ish, I have yet another question. As I look around the site I see a lot of lovely ladies who are my type and whom I’d like to meet. I try to do my due-diligence and read the websites. One thing that really stick out is it just personal choice as to why one person would charge 250 vs 400?

Sure. I can get a suit for 250 at Men's Warehouse, but if I go to Brooks Brothers, it'll be 400. If I go to Neiman Marcus, it'll be 1000. And at Walmart, only 100. Those businesses price their suits differently based on quality of product, but also the type and volume of customer they want, as well as demand and what they think the market will bear.

Edited by turtlerabbit
Forgot about supply and demand.

It has to do with many factors and each lady sets her own donations for time....It is all pretty much the same, you leave with one thing and that is a great memory of that time....

It's a variety because of what each person offers also.  Figure it this way, some might offer a 3G service (get in, get off, get out) but that's not a bad thing, because some men want exactly that.  I've heard of times where the guy won't even look her in the eyes. 

Others offer a hell of a lot more.  Everything from preparing a meal for you, to acting as a confidant, therapist, massage provider, etc.  Imagine how much extra effort it would be to have a guy show up for a date and spend most of it crying because he's breaking up with his wife and won't be seeing his kids.  A person just can't absorb that much from someone else and not need a lot of extra downtime, and that has to be built into their pricing.

And rightly or wrongly, some may be beneficiaries of "better" genetics when it comes to looks, and the market allows them to charge a higher rate while their looks hold.

Some of it may have to do with safety too.  When you are offering bargain basement opportunities or QVs, you can invite a lot of riff raff into your HW.  Some ladies will post dating requirements that are within reach of select dating pools to ensure they are greeted by more respectful types.

My experience is that you just date those who offer you the time you want and places you like to go with guidelines within your means.  You make it work within these boundaries and everyone wins!

On 5/25/2018 at 0:58 PM, Cp3666 said:

Since I’m still kind of new-ish, I have yet another question. As I look around the site I see a lot of lovely ladies who are my type and whom I’d like to meet. I try to do my due-diligence and read the websites. One thing that really stick out is it just personal choice as to why one person would charge 250 vs 400?

5Bp8iHw.jpg?1

On 5/26/2018 at 9:16 AM, turtlerabbit said:

Sure. I can get a suit for 250 at Men's Warehouse, but if I go to Brooks Brothers, it'll be 400. If I go to Neiman Marcus, it'll be 1000. And at Walmart, only 100. Those businesses price their suits differently based on quality of product, but also the type and volume of customer they want, as well as demand and what they think the market will bear.

I know of a lady who has a donation of $300/hr and her attitude and service is better for any $1000/hr lady.

A higher rate does not mean a better quality lady.

Edited by ilovewomen

18 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I know of a lady who has a donation of $300/hr and her attitude and service is better for any $1000/hr lady.

Everyone sets the rate for themselves it's an independent business the fun that you have is based on the personal contact not entirely on the donation. When personalities compliment each other fun is the outcome and the variety of activities can meet everyone's wishes

Agree and rates have nothing to do with "Self Worth" either. It is a choice that each one of us ladies make and raise or lower as we see fit. Nothing more. Another issue is we all provide something a little different with menu, varied styles, body types, you name it! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Brooks Brothers is beautiful if you are on Wall Street (we are here  mostly in CO)  I think if I was a guy I would like to go to Van Huesen,  Colorado business man style, I love men's clothing! I can dress a man up business casual,  which is my preference.I also love light colongues on a man! LOL I know that this is not the point you are trying to make. However, you can find Van Heusen at JCPenney and while Brook's Brothers is beautiful, I think there is something to be said to being smart with your money.  

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I am pretty sure that was my point... that's why I don't shop at Neiman Marcus! They charge more, because the think (correctly) that some people - the customers they want - will pay it.

On 5/27/2018 at 7:30 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Brooks Brothers is beautiful if you are on Wall Street (we are here  mostly in CO)  I think if I was a guy I would like to go to Van Huesen,  Colorado business man style, I love men's clothing! I can dress a man up business casual,  which is my preference.I also love light colongues on a man! LOL I know that this is not the point you are trying to make. However, you can find Van Heusen at JCPenney and while Brook's Brothers is beautiful, I think there is something to be said to being smart with your money.  

Well said

On 5/27/2018 at 7:34 PM, turtlerabbit said:

I am pretty sure that was my point... that's why I don't shop at Neiman Marcus! They charge more, because the think (correctly) that some people - the customers they want - will pay it.

And they always will.   

On 5/26/2018 at 9:45 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

It's a variety because of what each person offers also.  Figure it this way, some might offer a 3G service (get in, get off, get out) but that's not a bad thing, because some men want exactly that.  I've heard of times where the guy won't even look her in the eyes. 

Others offer a hell of a lot more.  Everything from preparing a meal for you, to acting as a confidant, therapist, massage provider, etc.  Imagine how much extra effort it would be to have a guy show up for a date and spend most of it crying because he's breaking up with his wife and won't be seeing his kids.  A person just can't absorb that much from someone else and not need a lot of extra downtime, and that has to be built into their pricing.

And rightly or wrongly, some may be beneficiaries of "better" genetics when it comes to looks, and the market allows them to charge a higher rate while their looks hold.

I just think it's highway robbery $400 per hour are you kidding me even if you are a supermodel I don't think it's practical or reasonable to charge that!!!  I think that greed may be involved I think maybe people think too highly of themselves possibly. But to each his own.

6 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

I just think it's highway robbery $400 per hour are you kidding me even if you are a supermodel I don't think it's practical or reasonable to charge that!!!  I think that greed may be involved I think maybe people think too highly of themselves possibly. But to each his own.

I agree, I have a regular job and I save my money so I can enjoy a few providers every so often. $250-350 is my range with $350 usually my limit. However, I will consider up to $400 if she is the special one I've be searching for. A once and a lifetime woman. On P411 often see many amazing visiting providers whom I'd love to see, then I notice their high end donation amount and get bummed out and move on. Do other markets in other big cities bear a higher price? I've noticed this for Vegas providers.  I often wish they would adjust their price to Average CO donation amounts. 

Bigger cities (NYC, LA etc) are going to be more expensive in general. I don’t think someone who charges upwards of 400 for their time is greedy or full of themselves.

This is a business for a provider, nothing more or less. I would think a provider would raise her rates once demand is higher than her willingness to supply. It’s just basic economics. 

Lol I hear y’all but let’s be realistic...we regularly buy upwards of 2000 bikes and other inatament recreational activity things to use 1/4 of the year if weather allows. Yeah you can ride an expensive road bike for 5 years with maintenance and blah blah blah....but I can only ride for like 5 minutes before it’s time to book another date...perspective.

Take Honda vs Masarati. Both going to get you there, both priced for their respective product/sercive. Why does someone buy a Masarati? Because they freaking can...It has nothing to do with Provider prices...it has to do with what you want in your memory bank vs what you wanna keep in your pocket. Hobbying anything is a luxury...Don’t rate shame y’all. Remember the bottom line is vanilla free. 

XxKae Marie 

Edited by sweetkarizmatic

I think this might be the first time we ever had a rate thread here, go figure.

I'd love to talk to some people about this more specifically. If any gents I have met could PM me as well as a couple ladies if possible. Thx!