Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jeff.denver

411 on Classy_Kali

5 posts in this topic

Classy_Kali 503-662-6485
Colorado Companion

Has anyone seen this gal?  I researched her name and found a post on a site lipstickalley? that says Classy Kali is really Amanda Lynn, the famous Instagram model.  The post indicates she’s legit.  Seems almost too good to be true?

https://preferred411.com/Provider_Page_Client2.cfm?Cid=287742

I appreciate any insights on this.

Her face is blurred on all her P411 photos. Not sure I'd go along with Mountainrider33's comment.

Discretion is very important to many with other lives. Just sayin..

32 minutes ago, funtimes50 said:

Her face is blurred on all her P411 photos. Not sure I'd go along with Mountainrider33's comment.

Discretion is very important to many with other lives. Just sayin..

Nah, I get what he's saying:  It's easy to steal someone else's photos then just blur the face.  If you only find blurred face pics, then they are more likely to be legitimate.

What the heck is Lipstick Alley? Site I was able to track down appears to be just some random rumor, rant, poor man's TMZ. So, if that's the case, do not believe that Classy Kali is an Instagram model in real-world. Like Mountainrider said, smells of hooker stealing pics.

5 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Nah, I get what he's saying:  It's easy to steal someone else's photos then just blur the face.  If you only find blurred face pics, then they are more likely to be legitimate.

Not really. Recognized slightly blurred photos of deceased models that I knew ,many times.