BallR

Negative Reviews

42 posts in this topic

I say flip a coin and make a decision.  Time to sh*t or get off the pot😂😂

34 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Stay away and cut your losses is fine. Now, about two or one negative reviews, my opinion is that there is not need for that. With the new system you can only say YES or NO Recommend, and a NO recommend is very strong.

I guess I'm more tolerant. I've made so many mistakes in my life and done so many stupid things that I believe in giving a second, third, fourth and more opportunities to other people. For us this is just a hobby. The ladies also make a living out of this. And after all, it's not that you lost any money. You just didn't have the fun you wanted.

But... this is just my humble opinion :)

Hey Bora Bora, didn't I just say the same thing 7 hrs ago in my post? That's ok, I may have learned to be tolerant from an advanced member such as yourself in a forum awhile back. If BallR chooses not to do a review it's not like he's doing a huge disservice to other gentlemen on the board, they may also lose some time and suffer disappointment in not achieving the fun they so lustfully sought after. One other thing- this provider could actually be super reliable with all other clients, but just took an instant dislike to BallR and decided to really mess with him. I am joking BallR.                                                                                                                                       Now I'm reminded of a time when I wasn't so tolerant. I had been a member of TOB for just a short while when I contacted a lady from Backpage. We set up an appointment and I drove 30 minutes to her incall and texted her that I had arrived and I received no answer. So I was upset and started sending her texts stating that I had driven a long way and she could not do this to me, I said "you may not know this, but I'm kind of a big deal around here, I'll be doing a review about this and you will never work in this town again"- lol. I didn't really say any of that, but I did send her a text saying that I was a member of TOB and I was going to do a review. I immediately felt horrible and sent another text right away saying how sorry I was for acting like a huge jerk and I would not be doing a review, and please excuse my idiocy. I drove home and then I heard from her and she let me know something unavoidable came up and she was sorry, and hoped I wasn't going to do a review. I assured her I wouldn't. I didn't get to meet her on her visit to town that time. But I did meet her on her next trip to Denver and enjoyed her company very much.                                                                                                                              

19 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

there was a "failure to communicate". A honest explanation should be given it is only fair to communicate reasons and hopefully arrange for the future

I'd say to let is slide! Perhaps she may be more readily available some time in the future.

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Spelling, added info

13 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

I guess I'm more tolerant. I've made so many mistakes in my life and done so many stupid things that I believe in giving a second, third, fourth and more opportunities to other people.

I'm long on forgiveness, but short on forgetting. 

In the old review system,  wouldn't even try with a gal who had  more than one NC/NS in the past 6/8 months.  Of course, shit happens, but rudeness is completely optional.    

Edited by Happymon

12 hours ago, Laci French said:

I say flip a coin and make a decision.  Time to sh*t or get off the pot😂😂

Coin has been flipped and took my dump! 😄

20 hours ago, Gregorysymph said:

I'll be glad to. A month or so after I first met this girl, I scheduled a 2nd meeting. So we made an appointment, but she called me and said her incall and her transportation fell through. I told her if she was comfortable with me that I would be glad to come pick her up and bring her back, and I gave her my address so she knew where I would be taking her. She said that would be great. When we arrived at my place and walked in it is obvious that I'm a musician, I have a lot of different instruments in the living room. So I was playing one for a few minutes for her. When I was done she said that she appreciated being able to enjoy music and had not always been able to do so. I asked what she meant and she told me she had been born deaf. She told me around the age of 9 (I may be wrong about the age), doctors had come up with a new experimental surgery that could give certain types of deaf persons hearing. So she was in the first test groups for this new procedure. When she came to the part of the story of coming out of surgery and hearing her mothers and grandmothers voices for the first time I just felt what an emotional and joyous moment that must have been. The whole night was great with her. I had just scheduled an hour with her, but she was in my company for about 3 hours. The session was awesome, but the time getting to know her was even better.

Wow, thanks for sharing. You can definitely meet some wonderful people when you feel comfortable and have good chemistry.

Folks could look at it this way:

Gals earn their bad reviews just like they earn their good ones. Quality of service matters.

Edited by Bit Banger

I would write the review and the reason why was brought up by Badboy. 

Letting this slide takes business from the legit and professional ladies. 

On 5/24/2018 at 9:00 AM, BallR said:

My question is, whether it's appropriate to leave two separate no show reviews?

Yes. That is the point of reviews. 

On 5/25/2018 at 0:35 PM, BallR said:

Coin has been flipped and took my dump! 😄

I believe I was wrong BallR. In my previous posts, it was my opinion to let the NC/NS slide. But now after seeing your review, you were obligated to do a NC/NS review. It appears this provider had a NC/NS review 2 weeks before you scheduled an appointment. I assume you saw that review but gave her the benefit of the doubt (which was the point I was trying to make in my posts), you were stood up on that session. Again you give her the benefit of the doubt and schedule another appointment. I can see that also, you're being patient and understanding. But she blows you off again without having the slightest courtesy of a simple message letting you know she can't make it. That is atrocious behavior. Unfortunately because of the rules against posting 2 reviews of the same provider within 6 months, most people won't see that she had 3 NC/NS in a 2 week period. But seeing 2 NC/NS in 2 weeks is all the information most guys need to make a decision. Thanks BallR.

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:14 AM, fishndude57 said:

I think it depends on the Lady. They have lives too, NS's happen, kids are sick, they're taking too many bookings, depending on time of day, I wouldn't drive to anywhere during rush hours. There is one Lady I know is notorious for that. I tried 2x and moved on is all. She has loads of yes reviews, and quite a few of NS reviews. I tried, but didn't bother with a review, again I just move on. So it's a no on the no review from me. I'll get killed for that again by the "But we need to know" crowd on the forum here. 

Yep - life happens - trying to control it would be like trying to control the tides...

Don't give up if you want to see her!  Move on in the short term if the twins need burping - and just stay in touch respectfully till you all can sync up for some fun times...