Cp3666

Newbie asking

22 posts in this topic

I am in my early 40 and have an average body type. I’m as stated above in the title, new to the industry. I had an awesome experience not to long ago but feel like I have to keep enjoying the company of other ladies.

My question; do younger ladies prefer younger men? Should I stick to my age group? Another thing I don’t understand, (I don’t mean to sound like a freak) some ladies don’t want to talk about their services via text or email. if I can’t ask. I really don’t want to show up and expect something totally different that what they are offering without feeling like it’s a waste of time. Is walking away when your there an option? 

Thanks for your help. 

If I'm interested in someone that is quite a bit younger than myself. I will usually ask them if they are comfortable with older guys. And, give a range, mid 40's, for example.

As far as menu items, it may just take more research on your part. I would just move on, if you can find absolutely nothing out about her. I wouldn't necessary walk out. Unless she completely misrepresented herself, or you dont feel comfortable or safe about the situation. 

Said it before and I'll say it again. Reputable ladies have reviews saved... and they are happy to discuss menu ONLY AFTER screening

Look for personal websites!!

Edited by MeganMarie4u

it is a general courtesy to let your date know what to expect both in appearance and age when she meets you  - frustration when opening the door and seeing someone you totally didn't think you would see is a 2 way street...

generally speaking though there are women in every age group in this hobby who actually like seeing us old geezers - research is your friend - and ther is literally a date for all occasions here if you look correctly.

3 hours ago, Cp3666 said:

I am in my early 40 and have an average body type. I’m as stated above in the title, new to the industry. I had an awesome experience not to long ago but feel like I have to keep enjoying the company of other ladies.

My question; do younger ladies prefer younger men? Should I stick to my age group? Another thing I don’t understand, (I don’t mean to sound like a freak) some ladies don’t want to talk about their services via text or email. if I can’t ask. I really don’t want to show up and expect something totally different that what they are offering without feeling like it’s a waste of time. Is walking away when your there an option? 

Thanks for your help. 

Early 40's probably has you in the younger third of the guys on this board. I'm older then you and have never had a problem seeing ladies quite a bit younger than me. In fact, I don't think any YLs have ever asked me age, they've asked my race, but never my age.

Just now, Mustang87 said:

Early 40's probably has you in the younger third of the guys on this board. I'm older then you and have never had a problem seeing ladies quite a bit younger than me. In fact, I don't think any YLs have ever asked me age, they've asked my race, but never my age.

ladies ask age to make sure your not too young! Never the other way around IMO!

47 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

This. I can probably count on one hand the number of ads I've seen that stated "noone over age XX".

49 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

That makes sense. 

Early 40s?  

I think most of the gals on here need to know protocols like CPR, when to call the ambulance for a client having a broken hip, etc.  because of the average age of their clients.

Most of the gals I've talked to think there's just way too much drama in anyone under 30, and would prefer to see someone in their 60s.  I've seen multiple ads that state no one under 40.  So you're just hitting your prime!

A lot of ladies do not want anyone under 40 or even 30 etc....Sometimes best to look at websites for that info.  ANd even then sometimes it will not be told to you one way or another.  To many sometimes jut looking to get you in the door.  Best advice, sometimes talk to the guys reviewing.

I always asked if they were ok with my being an ol goat. Never turned down. I did it more out of being polite, it was my lead in. I've never ever asked anything about menu, again being polite. If I couldn't get any intel, or my due diligence stalled, I moved on. It's served me very very well. It's also served me well that I know how to read, blows my mind the texts that are shared with me. I've met some some genuinely nice people, and the ones not so nice...foget bout em. 

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

What would most ladies consider too you?

I've been asked my age before and as I am in my early 30's. I have been denied only twice for being too young. Considering I shared references and went through their screening.

1 hour ago, BallR said:

What would most ladies consider too you?

I've been asked my age before and as I am in my early 30's. I have been denied only twice for being too young. Considering I shared references and went through their screening.

Well of course under 21... but for some ladies it's under 30.. under 35.. only over 45.. everyone is different! 

4 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

So, if they ask. Shold I keep the oxygen handy, a good thing or bad. :unsure:

7 hours ago, Cp3666 said:

Another thing I don’t understand, (I don’t mean to sound like a freak) some ladies don’t want to talk about their services via text or email. if I can’t ask. I really don’t want to show up and expect something totally different that what they are offering without feeling like it’s a waste of time. Is walking away when your there an option? 

I feel like I'm shouting into a hurricane, but here it goes again:  This whole "menu" thing is simply a manifestation of a widget oriented consumer culture, where people spend hours on Amazon trying to get the "same thing" for 50 cents less.

You want to have some real fun?  Leave the attitude behind - you are paying a beautiful woman to provide you with time and companionship.  That's all you are guaranteed, and if you wrap your mind around that, it opens you up to the potential of a real first date!  Suspense, nervousness, adrenaline - fun, fun, fun.  I can guarantee you, none of the gals that are advertising their time and companionship in this forum are going to make you play chess the whole hour - they have some fun activities in mind.  Try this:  make a date with a gal that you find attractive (shoot way above your game - go for the gold), make a date based on mutual respect with no questions as to menu items.  Show up, be pleasant, be clean, be humorous, put the cash down without comment or even noticing. Be a gentleman, sometimes  I actually say:  "In a restaurant, I ask the waiter and sommelier what they do better than anyone else, I want you to be my sommelier of pleasure - what do you do better than anyone else?"

Sit back, enjoy the ride, forget about the menu checklist, bust a massive nut, make a new friend, get a recommendation.  Shit, have a beer if you want to make it a perfect afternoon.  Trust me.

Oh yeah, none of the girls give a damn about your age.  I'm a bit on the mature side myself (ahem), and I have no problem dating gals from 19 to grandma.

Edited by BadBoy

12 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I feel like I'm shouting into a hurricane, but here it goes again:  This whole "menu" thing is simply a manifestation of a widget oriented consumer culture, where people spend hours on Amazon trying to get the "same thing" for 50 cents less.

You want to have some real fun?  Leave the attitude behind - you are paying a beautiful woman to provide you with time and companionship.  That's all you are guaranteed, and if you wrap your mind around that, it opens you up to the potential of a real first date!  Suspense, nervousness, adrenaline - fun, fun, fun.  I can guarantee you, none of the gals that are advertising their time and companionship in this forum are going to make you play chess the whole hour - they have some fun activities in mind.  Try this:  make a date with a gal that you find attractive (shoot way above your game - go for the gold), make a date based on mutual respect with no questions as to menu items.  Show up, be pleasant, be clean, be humorous, put the cash down without comment or even noticing. Be a gentleman, sometimes  I actually say:  "In a restaurant, I ask the waiter and sommelier what they do better than anyone else, I want you to be my sommelier of pleasure - what do you do better than anyone else?"

Sit back, enjoy the ride, forget about the menu checklist, bust a massive nut, make a new friend, get a recommendation.  Shit, have a beer if you want to make it a perfect afternoon.  Trust me.

Oh yeah, none of the girls give a damn about your age.  I'm a bit on the mature side myself (ahem), and I have no problem dating gals from 19 to grandma.

Well Said! Lay back and enjoy the... ride.

I have to second a lot of the other responses in this thread. I prefer older gentleman. Anyone under 30 can almost always be guaranteed drama that I don't need. Plus older men are, in my opinion, better lovers. They take the time to make sure I enjoy myself and I appreciate that so much more than some young stud just doing his thing with no care as to my pleasure. 

As for discussing items I would recommend going through your chosen lady's preferred method of screening before asking questions of a sensitive nature. It's just easier for everyone that way. :) 

12 hours ago, Cp3666 said:

My question; do younger ladies prefer younger men?

Don't know. Every lady is different. You'll have to ask the lady. One size does not fit all. 

Edited by Nina Rox

21 hours ago, Nina Rox said:

Don't know. Every lady is different. You'll have to ask the lady. One size does not fit all. 

You are so right....one size does not fit all.  Everyone is allowed their preferences.  For me, that means good communication is key.  I've said this before, maybe too many times, but I get the business side of this and what is important for me is for all parties involved to have a good time.  So if someone's preferences don't line up with mine, no big deal.  Let's both move on...with no judgment on my part at all. If they do match, fantastic and let's see what unfolds.  I try to be fairly open about myself and hope for somewhat the same from the lady I am contacting.  So far, I have met some fantastic ladies, and for that I am grateful.

Even after dancing for ten years, I am still new to this world; however, sometimes there are those who still don't know how to be honest with who they truly are or maybe haven't discovered their likes and dislikes as I am still learning some new things about myself. I was surprised but accepting.  One should still be as honest as they can so they aren't wasting time of either party in the end. 

55 minutes ago, NaUghty812day said:

Even after dancing for ten years, I am still new to this world; however, sometimes there are those who still don't know how to be honest with who they truly are or maybe haven't discovered their likes and dislikes as I am still learning some new things about myself. I was surprised but accepting.  One should still be as honest as they can so they aren't wasting time of either party in the end. 

Nice first post.💋