Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jenniferxj6

Crypto currency to post ? Good idea?

15 posts in this topic

I noticed when I went to advertise on a different site T_A I had to pay crypto currency. That could be complicated for some people but it could be a good thing for the whole industry what do you guys think .

Its good new way to pay,  also paypal

Securion, and paysafe are other options for out of the USA Adult entertainment 

I know a provider that isn't very computer literate, so I'd cover her fees for BP using cryptocurrency.  Once she saw how it's just basically take a picture of the barcode image and enter an amount, she thought it worked rather nicely.

No matter what would still prefer to be handling the money vs cyberspace

Due to the volatility of cryptocurrency, I would not recommend it.

Edited by ilovewomen

54 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Due to the volatility of cryptocurrency, I would not recommend it.

The volatility is more an issue for investment (store of value) than it is for transactional exchanges. For the most part, drop in 100 take out 100 within a few hours. 

19 hours ago, Sheila-4683 said:

Its good new way to pay,  also paypal

Stay away from PayPal!!!

If they find that you are using PP for adult services, they will lock your account. 

So cryptocurrencies that use blockchain, like Bitcoin have their ups and downs, but they are 100% traceable... That's the whole point - there is a chain of ownership, that proves each owner since the coin was mined. Not exactly anonymous.

I'd rather have a gift card purchased with cash.

I suspect that $22.50 fee per bitcoin transaction would get old in a hell of a hurry.

7 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I suspect that $22.50 fee per bitcoin transaction would get old in a hell of a hurry.

Another good reason not to use cryptocurrency

Crypto is a waste of time for this.  All the good coins are fully traceable.  Wallet ownership may be anonymous, but beyond that BitCoin, BitCoin Cash, LiteCoin, etc.. are 100% traceable to infinity and beyond.  There are a couple that are intended to be 100% anonymous: Monero, BitCoin Dark, VGX...  Even with that they’re not convenient to use and the only thing higher than the rate of fraud is the transaction fees.  

PayPal?  Links to real bank accounts, verified addresses, credit cards.  Who in their right mind would even consider it?

Venmo?  Even worse!  Links up to financial agencies the same as PayPal, but it’s a social payment structure.  People who have your email or FB or whatever that is  linked to your Venmo account in their contacts, they can see your transactions!

So, cash for me.  If it needs to be mailed, such as to support this site, then cash based money order it is...

On 5/23/2018 at 8:03 AM, turtlerabbit said:

So cryptocurrencies that use blockchain, like Bitcoin have their ups and downs, but they are 100% traceable... That's the whole point - there is a chain of ownership, that proves each owner since the coin was mined. Not exactly anonymous.

It's a public ledger, but you cannot see who the owner actually is.  If you're VPN'd and anonymized, you're almost 100% safe.  Why do you think Bitcoin is so prevalent for general malfeasance?  

I don't like it as an investment, but a same day exchange is not likely to waiver TOO much (although it has certainly happened).  

3 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Venmo?

Owned by PayPal. And if you screw up in one they’ll likely close the other if they’re linked in any way whatsoever. 

On 5/23/2018 at 8:03 AM, turtlerabbit said:

Monero or other privacy focused coins do not have this issue. In fact some convert bitcoin to monero and then back to bitcoin to break the chain.